family holidays

Get the best advice about your holiday in Luxor.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

BENNU
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: family holidays

Post by BENNU »

C E wrote:Me and my wife used to love exploring during the day, having our dinner and then off to the nightclubs to dance the evening away, we always had a good time and wore a smile. it was much better than sat reading, or frozen to a hotel bar stool. We still love our dancing and can often be found on our sunroof at night with our system blaring out.
So, Frances, why don't you book a family room at Chocolate Eclair's Guest House?

:bs:

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Chocolate Eclair wrote:Great places for dancing the night away which most teenagers like to do, I am not too sure where but suppose there must be some somewhere.Me and my wife used to love exploring during the day, having our dinner and then off to the nightclubs to dance the evening away, we always had a good time and wore a smile. it was much better than sat reading, or frozen to a hotel bar stool. We still love our dancing and can often be found on our sunroof at night with our system blaring out.
I thought you stated that you and your other half were always tucked up snug in bed for ten pm. :ni:
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

dsaxelby wrote:I came with both, they thoroughly enjoyed Luxor, there are bars in town and Karnak, that play a variety of music. That is not what they remembered, more the light show at Karnak, night ride through the Egyptian market on a caleishe, Arabia Coffee Shop, and of course sunset over the Valley. To name a few.
... and of course theme park 'cross road. :up
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.

Brian Yare
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Brian Yare »

Chocolate Eclair wrote:We still love our dancing and can often be found on our sunroof at night with our system blaring out.
So that is where the bl**dy racket is coming from! Please turn it down so that the rest of us can sleep.

Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Chocolate Eclair »

Unless doing something we spend time on our roof from 8pm, dancing to the likes of the Scissor Sistors,or any music with a dance beat. Normally 10pm finish and into a nice cosy bed tucked up under the Duvet. This morning up at 3.54am left the radio on at the side of my bed, and must of drifted off to it after getting in late last night. (9.30pm) Batteries went dead in our telephone yesterday, changed them but forgot to put the dialing tone back in we use, was woken up to this horrible call signal early hours, we thought the Mosque had started early answered the phone only to find this imbecile had got the wrong number and was wanting to know if his meal was ready, or at least that's what we concluded following a rather broken up language conversation. So useless night sleep. Is it me or does grumpiness grow on you with age, you even come across it from others of my age as well.

BENNU
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by BENNU »

C E wrote: we spend time on our roof from 8pm, dancing to the likes of the Scissor Sistors,or any music with a dance beat. was woken up to this horrible call signal early hours... So useless night sleep. Is it me or does grumpiness grow on you with age.
I often dance while watching the sun set. One morning when I could not sleep, I ran to the roof to enjoy a beautiful sunrise over Luxor, and I danced with a different beat, of course, in my iPod and all by myself.

The two of you could try one morning to do a little sunrise dance against grumpiness! You are lucky to wake up next to your dance partner, what a Wednesday morning routine that could be.

:gg:

phpBB [video]

SORRY, Frances!

frances

Post by frances »

Hahahahha :lol: