Heathrow Terminal 2.

Get the best advice about your holiday in Luxor.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Heathrow Terminal 2.

Post by A-Four »

'Ladies and gentlemen, EgyptAir are pleased to announce that as of 17th, September 2014, all it's international flights from London Heathrow will depart from Terminal 2',.....................and this being the new Queen Elizabeth terminal, you are all kindly requested not to drag those over loaded suit cases, full of cheap packs of buy-one-get-one-free bacon, and God knows what other crap you take over to your 'friends', who you think like you, though, only like you for what you bring them,...................for Christ's sake, :wi :wi :wi .

Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Re: Heathrow Terminal 2.

Post by Zooropa »

A-Four wrote:'Ladies and gentlemen, EgyptAir are pleased to announce that as of 17th, September 2014, all it's international flights from London Heathrow will depart from Terminal 2',.....................and this being the new Queen Elizabeth terminal, you are all kindly requested not to drag those over loaded suit cases, full of cheap packs of buy-one-get-one-free bacon, and God knows what other crap you take over to your 'friends', who you think like you, though, only like you for what you bring them,...................for Christ's sake, :wi :wi :wi .
Bugger! - Dusak's only after me for my Duck tape! :x

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Zooropa wrote:
A-Four wrote:'Ladies and gentlemen, EgyptAir are pleased to announce that as of 17th, September 2014, all it's international flights from London Heathrow will depart from Terminal 2',.....................and this being the new Queen Elizabeth terminal, you are all kindly requested not to drag those over loaded suit cases, full of cheap packs of buy-one-get-one-free bacon, and God knows what other crap you take over to your 'friends', who you think like you, though, only like you for what you bring them,...................for Christ's sake, :wi :wi :wi .
As the sooth Sayer says, cheap friends, cheap gifts. Although I only receive what I request. To cheer you up Zooropa, my friend has found you a very nice mid blue what you asked for. She will continue the hunt for the exact shade of your preference. She insists that these will be a gift from her to you. I insist that I pay for my charitable contribution to ACE. P.S. Getting fat off the mega bag of M&M's :up Carrie would of enjoyed these as she slid down the secret shaft.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.

Bombay
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Bombay »

Dusak wrote:
Zooropa wrote:
As the sooth Sayer says, cheap friends, cheap gifts. Although I only receive what I request. To cheer you up Zooropa, my friend has found you a very nice mid blue what you asked for. She will continue the hunt for the exact shade of your preference. She insists that these will be a gift from her to you. I insist that I pay for my charitable contribution to ACE. P.S. Getting fat off the mega bag of M&M's :up Carrie would of enjoyed these as she slid down the secret shaft.
Do you keep your shaft secret?

A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

It's always good to rattle the cage now and again, just to ensure the old enemy at headquarters are still alive and kicking out the venom :wi.

Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Spain

Post by Mad Dilys »

Enemy? Headquarters? Venom? :o

Thank God not in my experience.
Smile! It confuses people

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Carrie is going to the great pointy thing on the knock Bombay, she got shafted by Frater. :up My shaft is not within the public domain.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.