The Dreaded V Word!

Get the best advice about your holiday in Luxor.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: The Dreaded V Word!

Post by Dusak » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:54 am

Glyphdoctor wrote:MT explained to me privately why he was upset and we have made amends about the whole thing, and I think if you have any respect for him, you should not dredge it up again.
Then in that case you should live by this rule and not continually ''dredge'' up my past posts to find fault to create sarcastic remarks in an attempt to score points. To quote one of your terms of phrase, ''it is obvious to all.'' It is always better to think before you post as to the possible consequences of your words, thus removing the future need to apologize privately for your actions.

Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.

Glyphdoctor
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Glyphdoctor » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:20 am

There were no apologies involved. Just some private clarifications and that is why I am standing up for MT and telling you to knock it off.

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:42 am

There comes a time in everyone's life when we need a least one friend. :cg
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.

Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Major Thom » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:42 am

My discussions with GD were private and that is how they will stay, no apologies were made and non were accepted, it was a matter of just clearing things up, due to a mistake in thinking. I have no real problems about people dredging the internet about me, that's their prerogative, I was only concerned of the fact I was at the time doing some research for a family member, and during the research I mistakenly used my name, but at that time I had no choice in the matter.

I am fortunate to be able to keep most of my work on file, but never do I expect to have to explain my family or private life to others, who are themselves just S--t S------s and remind me of what I brought in on the bottom of my shoe the other day without realising.

A few years ago my wife and self had a major upset, due to another spiteful member of the Luxor community, but after asking questions and getting answers from a website, things got cleared up, and we also manged to get the IP number of the appliance used, that's how we know who did it, and also why I am no longer on Facebook, the photo's they used came from my Facebook page. Just wish they had studied harder and got my correct details.

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:35 pm

In this life, you are what you make yourself, but you are also what other people make you. No matter how much you protest, once the seed of thought is sown, it grows in certain peoples minds. Not pointing the finger at you, but generally speaking. There are those on here that perceive themselves as being far higher than the rest of us mere mortals, that it soon becomes a complete waste of time and breath to even attempt to correct wrong statements issued by them. They live within their own troubled would.

Who2
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Who2 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:00 pm

Went in today, the guy said his 'Mum is on her day off, loads of usual rubbish, 6 photocopies plus 1 x pic of me and I'm only nos: 1276 on the waiting list for a call hopefully from Mina of Luxor Times ' he who speke'da english.
Anyhow I'll be 'outa here in January for another month of London debauchery, well before I even get that telephone call... x8)
Ps: Egyptian tourism ? how not to do it!
Pss: MT. "far to much f****-information, thanks but we don't really want to know or don't really give a sh**..
P*ss: I think that should have read World...'whatever!
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:23 am

Yes Mr. Yare before you spot it, it should of read world, not would, would you believe it. :lol:

Brian Yare
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Brian Yare » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:34 am

Dusak wrote:Yes Mr. Yare before you spot it, it should of read world, not would, would you believe it. :lol:
No, Dusak, it should have read world! :D

Who2
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Who2 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:06 pm

"Note to readers! push the play button in the picture before you start reading this, it's called atmospherics or something, just push!!!!

Enough of this argueing sh** children, back to visa's...and the topic, 'jeez'
So, went in with my mate & his missis last Saturday I was No: 1278 in the waiting list and 'WoWI got a call yesterday and had the interview with my mate.
Today.
Thinking..... 'that's a bit bloody quick, Iv'e done nothing wrong, or have I ?
A very, very sad office right next to the empty Tutotel Hotel & Disco, I mean this office is not an office not like the office of Luxor's Guv.
Anyhow my lawyer said "I know him I'll give him a bell, my liar/lawyer (now superstar TV interviewer).
In and out in 5 minutes, the geezer was not a happy chap, but then you will understand should you see his office.
The interpreter is Mina from Luxor Times, but the main man understands English, for sure!
I met somebody later on in a bar that has to leave the Country within 7 days.
Anyhow one knows nothing, until the next phone call to return to the visa office.
Happy Chrimbo chins-up... x8)
Ps: Mina said "many people don't answer my calls" I said " Yeh' well that's not surprising, I'tell them if you want ?
So, Pm me for Mina's phone number, else you'll be outa'here..
phpBB [video]

It's bleeding 45le for a 1x 350ml bottle of Miester in Ibrotel Hotel, 'la whaala prrubba bum bum prrubba bum bum....ect
"good toone eh? brappa bum bum....
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.

Brian Yare
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Brian Yare » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:10 pm

Who2 wrote: It's bleeding 45le for a 1x 350ml bottle of Miester in Ibrotel Hotel, 'la whaala prrubba bum bum prrubba bum bum....ect
"good toone eh? brappa bum bum....
Yes, but how much for a Meister at Iberotel? Sounds like you've had a few already! :wi

BENNU
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by BENNU » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:47 pm

Some locals call them "Mister X". :br

carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:54 pm

Glyph I also know the situation regarding MT and have to say your a good one to say, if you have any respect for MT you should not bring up the issue again, it should never have been brought up by you in the first place.
Perhaps if in your trawling the net for information about him you should have been better PM ing him first and asking him to explain the situation.

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:47 am

Same as Who2, went to the visa office Saturday, told that I would be contacted in 20/30 days but got a phone call Monday asking to go at 1.30pm yesterday. Told to go back to the visa office in ten days. But it was indicated that my visa would be granted, so will have to wait and see. [I thought that the ''office'' had a certain rustic style to it.] :lol: