Another killing in Luxor

Reporting and discussing local, national and international news items.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Re: Another killing in Luxor

Post by Chocolate Eclair »

Seems a bit Gross to me, lets hope what really happened comes out, it maybe nothing like this at all.

I must go to Specsavers though because I have never seen or heard about Prostitution in Luxor, and certainly not heard about any Red Light District. Mind you having lived in Norwich it makes you turn a blind eye to women of the night parading up and down in backless dresses worn the wrong way around, and Suspenders showing out of the bottom of micro skirts. That's the norm for 2 or 3 areas around the City of Norwich, no wonder its advertised as the "Fine City!

And there again I would never be seen out in Luxor after dark...

Bearded Brian
Top Member
Top Member
Cambodia

Post by Bearded Brian »

The 'ladies of the night' of Luxor ply their trade day and night CE and can be seen from Karnak in the north down to the Sheraton in the south and all points between.
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

Chocolate Eclair wrote:Seems a bit Gross to me, lets hope what really happened comes out, it maybe nothing like this at all.

I must go to Specsavers though because I have never seen or heard about Prostitution in Luxor, and certainly not heard about any Red Light District. Mind you having lived in Norwich it makes you turn a blind eye to women of the night parading up and down in backless dresses worn the wrong way around, and Suspenders showing out of the bottom of micro skirts. That's the norm for 2 or 3 areas around the City of Norwich, no wonder its advertised as the "Fine City!

And there again I would never be seen out in Luxor after dark...
For your benefit Choc, I have brought back to life, a little article I wrote a couple of years ago now called Living the Life, Christ knows why, some one switched it from Living in Luxor to Lit Corner, no one believed me then, perhaps they will now. :wi :wi :wi .
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

..........and another thing,......did you know that Cairo is the main centre for the whole of the Middle East, for such 'ladies of the night',..........though I am told it goes on in even in the day,..........................disgusting. :wi :wi :wi :wi .
Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Chocolate Eclair »

Wow! that's news to me! gives me even more encouragement to stay away from Luxor at nightfall. Sorry but I do not like to see women degrading themselves in public.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Some have to degrade themselves Choc to feed their families, its not all about drugs and gold.