Another Vehicle Related attack...

Reporting and discussing local, national and international news items.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Re: Another Vehicle Related attack...

Post by newcastle »

Careful Dusak.

You'll be labeled as a namby-pamby bleeding heart :)

You need to get down to the pub and get some right-on, let's-get-serious-with-these-immigrants, "solutions" kicked into you.

carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

Zooropa you say you couldn't care less about upholding British values, surely this is what it's all about.
From what I have read the majority of the terrorists are "home grown" it's because they don't agree with British values that we have a problem.
I can't imagine what life must be like for the migrants to leave their homes, with small children to try to find safety, the majority of the problems that these people face have been caused by the countries that they are now hoping to flee to. What you sow so shall you reap.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

I couldnt care less about British values, Noted i would support solutions. As i have pointed out, any solution will not reduce the amount of attacks, :ni: :ni: I assume what you meant was that no solution will completely eradicate attacks thats not how wars work.
"Reasonable" bar to be set by you no doubt.No......by the government/security forces. I expect their response and proposals will be a lot more measured, less "knee-jerk", than yours.
FarleyFlavors

Post by FarleyFlavors »

Zooropa wrote:I couldnt care less about British values
For someone who couldn't care less about British values, you don't half bang on about them a lot...
Zooropa wrote:All claimants are required to adhere to, respect and uphold the values and laws prevailing in this country
Zooropa wrote:Citizens, be they Nationals or immigrants are free to practice their culture as long as this does not conflict, impinge upon, dilute or contradict with the stated values, customs and traditions of this country
Zooropa wrote:Sharia, in part or in whole is a direct contradiction of British values
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

FarleyFlavors wrote:
Zooropa wrote:I couldnt care less about British values
For someone who couldn't care less about British values, you don't half bang on about them a lot...
Zooropa wrote:All claimants are required to adhere to, respect and uphold the values and laws prevailing in this country
Zooropa wrote:Citizens, be they Nationals or immigrants are free to practice their culture as long as this does not conflict, impinge upon, dilute or contradict with the stated values, customs and traditions of this country
Zooropa wrote:Sharia, in part or in whole is a direct contradiction of British values
I couldnt care less about British values when it comes to dealing with a terrorist threats, if its a toss up between compromising on them to deal wit this threat or not then im comfy with the compromise.

Hope that helps.
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

carrie wrote:Zooropa you say you couldn't care less about upholding British values, surely this is what it's all about.
From what I have read the majority of the terrorists are "home grown" it's because they don't agree with British values that we have a problem.
I can't imagine what life must be like for the migrants to leave their homes, with small children to try to find safety, the majority of the problems that these people face have been caused by the countries that they are now hoping to flee to. What you sow so shall you reap.

Your comments about why people are coming and what has caused it is, im afraid, although music to the ears of appeasers like Newcastle and Farley Flavors complete rubbish.

EU vice president Frans Timmermans estimated that 6 out of 10 of the people coming into Europe were economic migrants rather than refugees.

I know how some of us like to self flagellate on this but i think its unfair to blame Britain for poor economic conditions in other countries, Newcastle's beloved EU's policies of protectionism are more responsible for that than Britain is.

People are coming from countries such as Syria, Morocco, Tunisia and Etritrea where there has been zero involvement by Britain.
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

newcastle wrote:Careful Dusak.

You'll be labeled as a namby-pamby bleeding heart :)

You need to get down to the pub and get some right-on, let's-get-serious-with-these-immigrants, "solutions" kicked into you.
On balance, probably better than a-sitting-in-a-swimming-pool-in-Hurghada,-pontificating-and-offering-nothing "solution".

Newcastle, you are getting close to the text book definition that psychologists talk about of dragging in other people to support your argument.

Sad really.
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

I for one couldn't give a damn what Newcastle'a views are, interesting reading though they are, not supporting his argument just expressing my own point of view or is that forbidden now too, freedom of speech another value down the drain?
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Zooropa wrote:
carrie wrote:Zooropa you say you couldn't care less about upholding British values, surely this is what it's all about.

Your comments about why people are coming
and what has caused it is, im afraid, although music to the ears of appeasers like Newcastle and Farley Flavors complete rubbish.

Carrie is obviously talking about refugees from conflict.

EU vice president Frans Timmermans estimated that 6 out of 10 of the people coming into Europe were economic migrants rather than refugees.

That leaves 40% as genuine refugees....a lot of people.

I know how some of us like to self flagellate on this but i think its unfair to blame Britain for poor economic conditions in other countries, Newcastle's beloved EU's policies of protectionism are more responsible for that than Britain is.

No-one's blaming Britain for poor economic conditions....see above

People are coming from countries such as Syria,
Morocco, Tunisia and Etritrea where there has been zero involvement by Britain.
The large majority of genuine refugees are from Syria and Afghanistan. Britain has most certainly been involved in Syria as well as Afghanistan
Last edited by newcastle on Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FarleyFlavors

Post by FarleyFlavors »

Zooropa wrote:I couldnt care less about British values when it comes to dealing with a terrorist threats, if its a toss up between compromising on them to deal wit this threat or not then im comfy with the compromise.

Hope that helps.
Yes, that helps - thanks.

All immigrants shall adhere to "British values", but the "British values" which prevent us catching terrorists are excluded.
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

FarleyFlavors wrote:
Zooropa wrote:I couldnt care less about British values when it comes to dealing with a terrorist threats, if its a toss up between compromising on them to deal wit this threat or not then im comfy with the compromise.

Hope that helps.
Yes, that helps - thanks.

All immigrants shall adhere to "British values", but the "British values" which prevent us catching terrorists are excluded.
Correct - and you are very welcome.
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

newcastle wrote:
Zooropa wrote:

Your comments about why people are coming
and what has caused it is, im afraid, although music to the ears of appeasers like Newcastle and Farley Flavors complete rubbish.

Carrie is obviously talking about refugees from conflict.

That leaves 40% as genuine refugees....a lot of people.

Thats fine, i know you have denied this but its clear to me now that you think i hate immigrants and dont want to take any refugees, i have no problem with taking genuine refugees who have followed internationally recognised protocols so that of course rules out most people entering Europe and then deciding that its their right to choose where the hell they want to settle and then start migrating towards that country. Even prepared to support a fairly balanced international agreement in times and circumstances of a crisis as long as its sensible.

No-one's blaming Britain for poor economic conditions....see above

Good, then you agree we have no obligation to accept economic migrants then - thats more than halved the problem in terms of numbers - progress!

People are coming from countries such as Syria,
Morocco, Tunisia and Etritrea where there has been zero involvement by Britain.
The large majority of genuine refugees are from Syria and Afghanistan. Britain has most certainly been involved in Syria as well as Afghanistan
See my point re genuine refugees above
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

carrie wrote:I for one couldn't give a damn what Newcastle'a views are, interesting reading though they are, not supporting his argument just expressing my own point of view or is that forbidden now too, freedom of speech another value down the drain?

Ive disagreed with you and explained why so i think your right to an opinion hasnt been denied to you by me.

The right to have an opinion and not have it challenged does not and should not exist.

Getting upset because ive disagreed with you is up to you but no one is treading on your rights as you see them.
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

Not upset Zooropa, take a lot more than anything written on here to upset me. I was just objecting to your (maybe I misunderstood) insinuation that I was backing Newcastle. Please lets not go down the A four clique route.
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

carrie wrote:Not upset Zooropa, take a lot more than anything written on here to upset me. I was just objecting to your (maybe I misunderstood) insinuation that I was backing Newcastle. Please lets not go down the A four clique route.
No, Carrie, i respect you enough to realise that your opinion is your own, its your right to back/oppose as you see fit in any case.

I did suggest that Newcastle and Farley Flavors would agree with your view which, given their comments i think is fair but i wasnt suggesting you were doing anything other than stating your view, a fact that im happy to make clear.

This is clearly an emotive issue and robust exchanges are to be expected, i would hope that, that is what is going on in these cobra meetings but i have my doubts.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

One of the problems is concerning these nut jobs, is that they have no values whatsoever, including those related to themselves and their own families.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.