Now what's going on!!!

Reporting and discussing local, national and international news items.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

crewmeal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Now what's going on!!!

Post by crewmeal »

Please please please don't tell the Daily Mail

http://en.el-balad.com/2353249

Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Re: Now what's going on!!!

Post by Horus »

I will lock this thread as Newcastle has posted a fuller account in another thread, maybe worth reminding members not to just post links without some background information to go along with it.
Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by Horus »

I have now had to unlock this thread again as Newcastle must have seen this link and deleted his own fuller contribution, it really does demonstrate the confusion that may occur by just posting a link with no accompanying explanation as not everyone will bother to follow it. Links should only be included as an additional source for the information being posted, the information may be brief but should contain some indication of what the link contains. :up
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Horus wrote:I have now had to unlock this thread again as Newcastle must have seen this link and deleted his own fuller contribution, it really does demonstrate the confusion that may occur by just posting a link with no accompanying explanation as not everyone will bother to follow it. Links should only be included as an additional source for the information being posted, the information may be brief but should contain some indication of what the link contains. :up
:lol: :lol:

Gives you something to do :P
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

This is the problem, too many old farts in charge, too many old farts reading and posting. :lol: Just hope it wasn't my ''down under'' hardware shop.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by Horus »

newcastle wrote:
Horus wrote:I have now had to unlock this thread again as Newcastle must have seen this link and deleted his own fuller contribution, it really does demonstrate the confusion that may occur by just posting a link with no accompanying explanation as not everyone will bother to follow it. Links should only be included as an additional source for the information being posted, the information may be brief but should contain some indication of what the link contains. :up

And even more so when you then decide to re-post your deleted one again after I did the above post :evil: :lol: :lol:
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Horus wrote:
newcastle wrote:

And even more so when you then decide to re-post your deleted one again after I did the above post :evil: :lol: :lol:
A case of crossed intentions...I deleted after seeing crewmeal's post....then reposted when I saw you were locking his. After his was unlocked I thought....well, enough of this :lol: Maybe there's a timing delay...or we're both a bit too quick to hit the button. My apologies.
Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by Horus »

No apologies necessary, these things happen all the time its just that you don’t usually see them. ;)
crewmeal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by crewmeal »

My apologies as well. I don't necessarily read all the threads on here.
Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by Horus »

crewmeal wrote:My apologies as well. I don't necessarily read all the threads on here.
Again no apologies required, ;) it was just a reminder to always post some background information with your post and not just a link as this helps others to decide if they wish to read or comment on the thread.
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

crewmeal wrote:Please please please don't tell the Daily Mail

http://en.el-balad.com/2353249
Yes, just tell the hand wringing, leftist, apologist publications so that they dont report it/downplay it.