Foreign passenger arrested trying to smuggle 2.2 kg cocaine

Reporting and discussing local, national and international news items.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Foreign passenger arrested trying to smuggle 2.2 kg cocaine

Post by DJKeefy »

Foreign passenger arrested trying to smuggle 2.2 kg cocaine into Egypt

Egyptian authorities on Monday arrested a foreign passenger, 22, who was attempting trying to smuggle 2.2 kg of cocaine into Egypt through the Cairo International Airport.

The Interior Ministry said that the General Directorate of Narcotics Control in coordination with customs authorities and the Criminal Investigation Department at Cairo Airport managed to swiftly thwart the attempt and arrest the passenger.

A statement from the Interior Minister said that police stopped the foreign passenger after being tipped on her suspicious behavior, and discovered upon inspection that she was hiding the cocaine in her clothes.

15117 15118

The statement added that when the authorities confronted the passenger with the seized drugs she admitted possessing the cocaine with the intention to smuggle it into the country and hand it over to one of her customers.

Necessary legal measures have been taken regarding the incident, and the culprit has been referred to the presentation which initiated the investigation.

Source: https://www.egyptindependent.com/foreig ... nto-egypt/

Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Re: Foreign passenger arrested trying to smuggle 2.2 kg coca

Post by Horus »

Looks like Tramadol Laura will be able to learn Spanish and Guaraní over the next couple of years.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

I look forwards to watching all the online sob stories and family appeals demanding her release as she was ''set up.'' I doubt very much if she will ever see the light of day again. Good result. After this no doubt I will have to spread 'em at Cairo airport and have an intrusive anal inspection when they see where I have been for my holiday. :o
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Better to stay well away from drugs in Thailand Dusak. They're not above applying the death penalty.

The Paraguayan lady's boyfriend may have had problems sleeping.

What he actually asked her to bring was 2.2 kilos of cacao.

Worth a try........ :lol:
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Well at £20k a kilo UK street value that's a lot of money...
Mind You, it's creates an awful lot of idiots. And at £50 quid a wrap for half decent stuff, what's the point ?... 8)
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

newcastle wrote:Better to stay well away from drugs in Thailand Dusak. They're not above applying the death penalty.

The Paraguayan lady's boyfriend may have had problems sleeping.

What he actually asked her to bring was 2.2 kilos of cacao.

Worth a try........ :lol:
Never felt the need to take drugs of any description, apart from the odd Abimol extra.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
John Landon
Top Member
Top Member
Venezuela

Post by John Landon »

Look upon Cocaine as medicine, NOT to be abused.. Those who say its stupid have either:

1 never tired it and are spouting what they have heard from the so called authorities and media.
('scuse me, but the so called LAW is supposed to protect me from other people, not from myself ! Thank you very much.. )

2 become addicted because they failed to do correct research or have an addictive personality so probably get addicted to everything anyway.
So now, forgetting the good times or failing to realise the benefits now turn upon it like the love of their life that has spurned them.

Now as for smuggling into Egypt, that is stupid.. Western countries will pay more, its unlikely you will turn a good profit in a 3rd world country with a 10% economy of the Western countries.

I Love Cocaine, so very much... 8) .... Handle with care... :cg

When you think about it, there would probably be no music or entertainment industry with out it... :ct
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

15123........ 8)
Sophocles.
John Landon
Top Member
Top Member
Venezuela

Post by John Landon »

Interesting picture there Doc'.. maybe its true maybe it isn't, I didn't know any of them personally so cant comment..

Cocaine use ? or the contaminants used to "cut" the cocaine with ?
less than 500 deaths is a mere drop in the ocean in the bigger picture of things, and lets face it, there are worse ways to die...
And what with all the "Elvin safety" rules keeping stupid people alive, natural selection it seems will find a way to kill them off.

This is why drugs need to be decriminalised, as it would bring down the price and ensure consistent quality, which is why people die from drugs a lot of the time.
people get used to the crap stuff, then die on an "overdose" when they get some decent stuff and take the same dose as the crap stuff they are used to..

As I said, Drugs are medicine, Magic if you will, but again I reiterate. use with care, do NOT abuse...

I remember the first time I did Coke on a dark cold February night whilst alone in my kitchen.. :tk I felt like an innocent 4 year old child again, the curse was lifted and Oh the stars did fall from the sky, and the "fog" in my brain was washed away.
Later as the thoughts from the past all became too clear that something had been calling me all my life... 8)

So yes, I do occasionally enjoy/need ? those South American flights off runway 11 once in a blue moon.
BUT, being a regular blood donor, in full time employment and car driver, would it be a wise move to use coke on a regular basis ?

PS: 20 quid a wrap in North Wales.. :br
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

PS: 20 quid a wrap in North Wales....cut with dried & crushed leeks no doubt!....... 8)
Sophocles.
John Landon
Top Member
Top Member
Venezuela

Post by John Landon »

Baking powder is my best guess Doctor, when I do the taste taste as always beforehand.. Get baked and High at the same time.. :cg
that's the same stuff going around Chester just 11 miles away from me for 50 quid a go..
I once got a wrap that was mostly icing sugar in Liverpool, and thus rendered unusable, but then to be fair he did throw in a bag of most excellent weed, so not a total loss on the deal.. 8)

A Dealer with a conscience.. Whatever next... :ct

I should move to Mexico or Columbia.. Adios Gringo's :br