The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Discuss your favourite forms of entertainment; games, music, dvd's, films, TV, books, singers and songwriters, Exchange gossip about the stars and download your favourite music.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Bombay
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Post by Bombay »

"The Perks of Being a Wallflower" if you get chance to see this film take it.
R

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1659337/

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Post by Dusak »

When I first discovered the dance floor in my tainted period of youthful ignorance I was soon labeled with the name ''boy who dances with duck feet.'' This reputation, which still stands today, always guaranteed my place on the 'wall'. No encouragement was given in my direction to participate in the fun. From what I observed from my point of secluded abandonment was that there seemed to be no set theme or rhythm to the movement of the dancers feet so could never understand my exclusion. And how anyone could navigate said feet around a heap of handbags still confounds me till this day. But one advantage was the ability to observe your sweat soaked friends as they tripped the lite fantastic around the dance floor unawares that their every discretion was been observed and recorded for future reference in the noble art of blackmail. Very rarely did I need to put my hand in my pocket for a pint, just in case I let slip one of my mates little secrets to their absent girl friends. :mrgreen: