New Years Eve Rave !

Discuss your favourite forms of entertainment; games, music, dvd's, films, TV, books, singers and songwriters, Exchange gossip about the stars and download your favourite music.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

New Years Eve Rave !

Post by Who2 »

Having been involved in clubland for years, I still get invites.
Here's one, to 'probably an illegal rave this year, I thought you might find interesting... :cool:

This New Year’s Eve we are transporting you to warmer climates and back in time as we fly over to Ancient Egypt for a night of music, dancing and debauchery.

Line up: Wayward (Black Butter Records), Reg Naylor, NVWLS (Belter Skelter Set) + Shut The Front Door Ground Floor Takeover.

Descend into the depths of our tomb (basement club) and you will find a lavish world of golden gifts to the Pharaohs, Sarcophagus's, Scarab beetles and more all set to a soundtrack of the best dance music around with headliners Wayward (Black Butter Records) taking you through midnight and support coming from Reg Naylor and The NVWLS crew playing one of their infamous Belter Skelta Sets!

As you leave the tomb to our ground floor you can expect to find yourself dancing between the pyramids and under the stars as our bar transforms into a golden desert of delectable delights hosted by Shut The Front Door. Expect amazing décor, confetti, pyramids, sphinxes and much more as these boys bring their unique brand of house and disco to The Book Club for one night only.

Prepare for all things Egyptian... This party is going to be larger than the Pyramids themselves!

Date: Thursday 31st December
Times: 8pm – 3am
Price: Limited Early Birds: £10 / 1st Tier tickets £15 / 2nd Tier £20

Ps: The Venue ? 'well you don't get that until the night, plus all the London Met are far too busy that night to raid it...

"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Re: New Years Eve Rave !

Post by Major Thom »

Main Act Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs?
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Major Thom wrote:Main Act Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs?
I could probably guess your exact age, if you paid me... :cool:
Ps: oh! and your star sign...Iv'e been 'touched..
Sophocles.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Ps: The oldest and nearly the most fragile person that ever came to a rave of our's was the man who invented the fluid wheel back in the 60's, he was a right Acid causality and kept himself hidden from the World for over 40 years, he was about 60 quite nuts and his bodyguard/manager another 60 year old Albino biker, weird as f***!
We all expected great things from him that night, but alas he hadn't progressed 1 inch, but everybody loved them, all the girls' kissing them giving them tea & biscuits, progressing to a beer, then a joint and I think somebody slipped them an 'e' each.
They were reborn and fell in love with the youth of the rave-days..bless, 'no one took pictures those days, everyone was to loved-up.. :cool:
Ps: 'I was never a youth during the rave-days...
Sophocles.
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Post by Major Thom »

So we are getting close to the person who has got my security papers from the traffic office that have gone missing Doctor, for you to know this information.