Death in Service

Discuss your favourite forms of entertainment; games, music, dvd's, films, TV, books, singers and songwriters, Exchange gossip about the stars and download your favourite music.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Death in Service

Post by newcastle »

Not exactly entertainment......quite disturbing actually.

A documentary about suspicious deaths of CSF conscripts in Egypt.

CSF (Central Security Forces) is largely comprised of poor, uneducated boys doing their national service. Many are from upper Egypt....in fact one of the cases examined concerns a young man from Gourna.

Shown on BBCWorld today at 06.10, 17.10 & 11.10 Egypt local time.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/n3ct1b14

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: Death in Service

Post by Dusak »

I watched this this morning, not very informative with only one sides presumed explanations give. Which is nothing new. And not very currant with only one case from 2015. I think that every one on the planet knows about the goings on here, but no one knows the real truth except the perpetrators.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Re: Death in Service

Post by newcastle »

Dusak wrote:I watched this this morning, not very informative with only one sides presumed explanations give. Which is nothing new. And not very currant with only one case from 2015. I think that every one on the planet knows about the goings on here, but no one knows the real truth except the perpetrators.
Given that CSF and the Ministry of Interior repeatedly declined to comment how could it be other than from one side!!

It's amazing they got as much information as they did.

There won't be any in the future as all such incidents will be dealt with internally, by the military, in secret.