Betrayal...

Discuss your favourite forms of entertainment; games, music, dvd's, films, TV, books, singers and songwriters, Exchange gossip about the stars and download your favourite music.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Betrayal...

Post by Who2 »

Betrayal
Saturday Drama Radio 4

Harold Pinter's acclaimed drama about a love affair and the intricate nature of deceit which is told in reverse time from its poignant ending to its thrilling first kiss.

I was once sitting in the Almeda Theatre bar waiting to watch a mates play.
Dead clever, it was set in a restaurant and every night they had their food sent across the street from the then very flash Almeda restaurant opposite.

The bar was busy the actor Keith, came up said hello, to us and the two other people sitting at our table busily quaffing champagne.
I was getting on really well with the posh lady, but my girlfriend kept kicking men under the table.
Turns out these other two was Pinter & Lady Antonia Fraser, I ignored my girlfriends kicks and enjoyed the lady's hilarious entertainment....strange but true... 8)

Ps: Don't forget to tune into Johnny Mac's World Music on http://www.camglenradio.org in 15 minutes...

"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Re: Betrayal...

Post by Horus »

Been listening to Pinters play while sitting in the garden, lovely day today :up Joan Bakewells version of events is on straight afterwards.