WIZARD'S DEPORTATION. (my guardian angels).

What is it like to live in Luxor? Share your experiences of Luxor's culture.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

WIZARD
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by WIZARD » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:51 am

I can truly say, without fear of reproach, that over the last few days, I have been in the tender and protective care of my two, dear, special guardian angels, Mary and George. They have, in their own unique way brought me back from the brink of desperation and despair after my awful experience in Cairo and the destruction of my life and adopted family in Luxor. I owe them both my life and my sanity and debts that can never be repaid.
I've known both Mary and George for almost 20 years and I thank God they were both there when I needed them. At Heathrow Airport they had seen me, an old friend, lying there, helpless in the ambulance, and without a moments hesitation they took pity on me and offered to take me into their home as I had nowhere to go. From that moment on, they have been my rock, my guiding light, taking full responsibility for my safety and wellbeing until I reached full recovery.

It cannot be easy taking someone into your home and caring for them without question and forfeiting your privacy for an unspecified length of time, but they both worked earnestly in getting my life back on track. I have been helped by them in so many ways, that to try to recount them here would be virtually impossible, but they did help me, and I thank God. I shall be eternally grateful to both of them for a very long time to come and be constantly reminded by their presence that there is still good in the world.

WIZARD

carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Re: WIZARD'S DEPORTATION. (my guardian angels).

Post by carrie » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:56 pm

I have never seen a post before with so many "likes" I hope Mary and George have seen them. Good luck to you all. Please keep us informed Wizard of what the authorities there are doing to help you, if anything. Have you now given up any hope of being able to return here?

WIZARD
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by WIZARD » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:43 pm

I too have never seen so many (likes) awarded to a post on Luxor4u. Yes, Mary and George have seen them all and are amazed at such a response. I have indeed been helped by the Luton local authority who have been most helpful and understanding. George has been with me on all occasions when I have been interviewed with the appropriate officers. Everyone has been so helpful and concerned. They have pulled out all the stops to expedite my case. I expect to be temperedly rehoused on Monday next in temporary accommodation until something more suited to my clinical needs becomes available.

The UK pension authorities have worked most diligently to redirect both my State pension, and my NHS pension from my (now closed) Luxor bank account, into my new UK bank account, without any delays. This has all been achieved most successfully and I am now in receipt of both my pensions with practically little or no delay. The pension agents are indeed first class and most efficient.

You ask if I have given up on seeing my beloved adopted Egyptian family again. That is a path I would never take, they are too precious to me. I believe, this dreadful nightmare will, in the fullness of time come to a close, and God, in his infinite mercy will provide us with the opportunity to bring us all back together again, both happy and contented as we once were.
WIZARD

LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:50 pm

You have shared a deeply personal and tragic story with us Wiz with a very heart warming outcome as you're now with loving and caring friends. Thank you for sharing your saga.

carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:07 pm

So glad to hear Wizard that the authorities have been helpful, I really don't know how you have coped with all this, it must have been an absolute nightmare both mentally and physically. Once you are settled in your new home I hope you continue to post on here and keep us all informed of your progress.

Kymmy

Post by Kymmy » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:38 pm

Things can only will get worsted I feel

For your persecution life as and will change
For the worse
Sad sad times to come xxxx

Kymmy

Post by Kymmy » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:50 pm

I admit the expats left there stick together
Be strong who knows what's round your
Corner

Sarah Jane

Post by Sarah Jane » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:39 pm

Not sure I get the last 2 comments :!:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:12 pm

Sarah Jane wrote:Not sure I get the last 2 comments :!:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
:tk Same here, but its Saturday and I tend to be a bit thick on Saturdays.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.

5 STAR

Post by 5 STAR » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:10 pm

Hi everyone hope you all having a great day so far.... I am not new -just new to posting but a loyal follower of the forum, I am intrigued by Kymmy's comments, can you elaborate on what you mean :ni: I'm sure other members are mystified also

Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:25 pm

Well, I see them as a reflection of my own thoughts.

Explained in a nutshell, as I do..

Wizard has 2 issues, and both are related.
Battling 2 opponents at once is not easy. One opponent needs to be forgotten about, so that the battle with the other opponent can be won.
Once this battle is won, then the other Opponent will be a lot easier to conquer.

Problem is, both opponents appear to have been given equal priority, but one is far more deadly than the other...
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.

Who2
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Who2 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:27 pm

I feel that a GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2 whatever that might be has a pretty weird Chinese “txtspk”...:cool:
sent by my Imac using my fingers...
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.

5 STAR

Post by 5 STAR » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:36 pm

Ask a silly question now springs to mind :urm:

carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:50 pm

Not at all G star if you hadn't asked I would, still no wiser but hey ho like Dusak says it's Saturday, confusion always seems to reign on a Saturday. :lol:

5 STAR

Post by 5 STAR » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:25 pm

Thanks Carrie, but after reading about Wiz's ordeal over the last few days I genuinely was glad to read he had
reached safe ground surrounded by people who are caring for him the poor man must have been in one helava
state after leaving the holding cell hellhole in Cairo it's difficult to imagine what he was going through all alone not knowing what,which,how,when, was happening to him, then up pops Kymmy's posting which was totally in-compassionate and I felt was out of order .... even on Saturdays

Robbo70

Post by Robbo70 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:17 pm

Im lost by most of those posts
Stand up to be seen
Speak up to be heard
Shut up to be appreciated

DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by DJKeefy » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:58 pm

Who2 wrote:I feel that a GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2 whatever that might be has a pretty weird Chinese “txtspk”...:cool:
sent by my Imac using my fingers...
Tapatalk 2 is what some people (including me) use on smartphones to access the forums, you get a list of new posts (timeline) instead of the graphic look like you get while using a browser like Chrome, Firefox, Explorer.

GT-I9300 is a Galaxy S3 :D

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... vity&hl=en

12978 12979

LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:37 pm

The point of this thread by Wiz - to bring it back to where I think it should be: (And I quote)

I can truly say, without fear of reproach, that over the last few days, I have been in the tender and protective care of my two, dear, special guardian angels, Mary and George. They have, in their own unique way brought me back from the brink of desperation and despair after my awful experience in Cairo and the destruction of my life and adopted family in Luxor. I owe them both my life and my sanity and debts that can never be repaid.
I've known both Mary and George for almost 20 years and I thank God they were both there when I needed them. At Heathrow Airport they had seen me, an old friend, lying there, helpless in the ambulance, and without a moments hesitation they took pity on me and offered to take me into their home as I had nowhere to go. From that moment on, they have been my rock, my guiding light, taking full responsibility for my safety and wellbeing until I reached full recovery.

It cannot be easy taking someone into your home and caring for them without question and forfeiting your privacy for an unspecified length of time, but they both worked earnestly in getting my life back on track. I have been helped by them in so many ways, that to try to recount them here would be virtually impossible, but they did help me, and I thank God. I shall be eternally grateful to both of them for a very long time to come and be constantly reminded by their presence that there is still good in the world.

Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Zooropa » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:11 pm

Bullet Magnet wrote:Well, I see them as a reflection of my own thoughts.

Explained in a nutshell, as I do..

Wizard has 2 issues, and both are related.
Battling 2 opponents at once is not easy. One opponent needs to be forgotten about, so that the battle with the other opponent can be won.
Once this battle is won, then the other Opponent will be a lot easier to conquer.

Problem is, both opponents appear to have been given equal priority, but one is far more deadly than the other...
This post has reassured me im not going insane, I too, did not understand the posts mentioned, given I rarely understand Bullet & the Doctor, it is comforting that they understand something else that I don't.

If you get what I mean.

Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Zooropa » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:12 pm

LovelyLadyLux wrote:The point of this thread by Wiz - to bring it back to where I think it should be: (And I quote)

Watch out, its the thread police!

Are you on lease from a certain other famous forum?