So, hows Keefy doing?

What is it like to live in Luxor? Share your experiences of Luxor's culture.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Kymmy

Re: So, hows Keefy doing?

Post by Kymmy » Sun May 31, 2015 1:39 am

Get yer arse back to good old UK yipeeeerrrr yahooooo too long gone got better care apart from the ?????? But hey yet home home
,home yipeeeeerrrr

Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Major Thom » Sun May 31, 2015 6:12 am

Hope you have a good surgeon Kymmy, one that knows how to stitch well. There are major cuts on the way!!

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:27 am

I think that some of this post should be surgically transplanted into the gobbledygook post. :?
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.

Kymmy

Post by Kymmy » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:37 pm

Ahhhh laughing till me stitches came out you lot r soooo funny just a blast

Kymmy

Post by Kymmy » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:41 pm

Hope you get better say to me cuz Jill xxxx

Kymmy

Post by Kymmy » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:48 pm

Good luck mate known you long long time before you ever ventured to here and to the rest of you slating me your nothing in a big world and maybe stuck there in Luxor sooooooo sorry but don't interfere with me or my past your stuck end of I would rather eat my own **** than live your lives but each to the own enjoy your life I know I am so bring it on SMILE lol x

Kymmy

Post by Kymmy » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:49 pm

Sad sad feckers

Kymmy

Post by Kymmy » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:51 pm

Major Thom wrote:Hope you have a good surgeon Kymmy, one that knows how to stitch well. There are major cuts on the way!!
Seeing as your a newbie well said hey your a typical new ✌

Kymmy

Post by Kymmy » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:52 pm

Dusak wrote:I think that some of this post should be surgically transplanted into the gobbledygook post. :?
Really hope babes ok

Kymmy

Post by Kymmy » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:53 pm

Major Thom wrote:Hope you have a good surgeon Kymmy, one that knows how to stitch well. There are major cuts on the way!!
Ohh Tom Tom you gay

Kymmy

Post by Kymmy » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:58 pm

You know even Keith arnt indispensable were all gona die one time cancer or something else you lot hAng in there with the brilliant services out there hmmmmm now let's think on this naw NHS no matter what **** it's in no choice it's still the BEST sooo ?????

Kymmy

Post by Kymmy » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:00 pm

And hope he's ok could not have better care than UK not like some jeez soooo scary

Kymmy

Post by Kymmy » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:03 pm

Dusak wrote:I think that some of this post should be surgically transplanted into the gobbledygook post. :?
Really really ??????? Say to bob and you are what ???? Don't I have a say coz why ???? Ops nut in the fecking gang well feck off to the Gang sooo sorry for you living out there a hostile life with Egyptian it's soooo sad but your choice hmmmmm life could be so much simple. If only ?????
Last edited by Kymmy on Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kymmy

Post by Kymmy » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:06 pm

Ahhhhhh are cuts on the way ???? Coz you need it bad who the feck are you newbie to insult me are you enjoying. Luxor I bet lol get a life you twat

Kymmy

Post by Kymmy » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:07 pm

Kymmy wrote:
Ahhhhhh are cuts on the way ???? Coz you need it bad who the feck are you newbie to insult me are you enjoying. Luxor I bet lol get a life you twat

Kymmy

Post by Kymmy » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:09 pm

Luxor is consisting off gays old or on benefits or the people reaching out for anew life soo try to think out of the box

Kymmy

Post by Kymmy » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:35 pm

Hey at least if he's gone to UK well frigging done coz yer care out there is shite nil scary you all live in yer world of luv luv luv n let's see when the **** happens when you got cancer heart failure etc what yer. Gona do run home ???? Yea I bet soo me mouth is firmly strapped coz yer lot don't know yer future yet but. Bloody wait coz non of yr young ???? Good luck comrades xxx

Kymmy

Post by Kymmy » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:50 pm

Kymmy wrote:
Really really ??????? Say to bob and you are what ???? Don't I have a say coz why ???? Ops nut in the fecking gang well feck off to the Gang sooo sorry for you living out there a hostile life with Egyptian it's soooo sad but your choice hmmmmm life could be so much simple. If only ?????
You have a Egyptian partener whom you constantly make comments about her you / her are treated why ???? Coz the society is not acceptable like wise for gods sake it's a reverse reversed jeez you make. Comments on here about your relationship are you not aware Of how you are looked upon I'm not making judgement but society is and Luxor you comment but don't refuse to realise sorry but your no different to these women maybe you think your excluded nay nay look at your age bracket just ??????

Scottishtourist
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Scottishtourist » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:30 pm

Kymmy,Kymmy..please calm down!

I'd never defend Luxor either.But I'm just a visitor!

But for God's sake..either live and let live..or dish the dirt and get everything off your chest!
It'll make you feel better.Trust me,I'm a nurse!

I note your profile says you live 6months of year in Luxor.What the hell are you doing there?

I don't know any of these ex-pats personally..and believe me many times I've slated them off(as they have me)
But beyond all that..they've maybe come to accept me on forum..and in words of a true Scot..we're all "Jock Tamson's Bairns."

Stop it!Stop being so vitriolic!

Vent your anger on me if you want!I can take it!
But for God's sake,sober up and stop being such a bloody bitch!!

P.s..I say this with affection,as a Scot who can probably drink whisky faster than you can type,lol!x

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:36 am

Kymmy wrote:
Kymmy wrote:
You have a Egyptian partener whom you constantly make comments about her you / her are treated why ???? Coz the society is not acceptable like wise for gods sake it's a reverse reversed jeez you make. Comments on here about your relationship are you not aware Of how you are looked upon I'm not making judgement but society is and Luxor you comment but don't refuse to realise sorry but your no different to these women maybe you think your excluded nay nay look at your age bracket just ??????
:)))
Kymmy wrote:Luxor is consisting off gays old or on benefits or the people reaching out for anew life soo try to think out of the box
I think, at times, to be inside a box would be beneficial for some. :lol: Or a straight jacket, or wheel clamps. :up
Kymmy wrote:Good luck mate known you long long time before you ever ventured to here and to the rest of you slating me your nothing in a big world and maybe stuck there in Luxor sooooooo sorry but don't interfere with me or my past your stuck end of I would rather eat my own **** than live your lives but each to the own enjoy your life I know I am so bring it on SMILE lol x
You have my word of honor as a very happy individual living a right grand life over here that I would never 'interfere' with you Kymmy. :cg
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.