German - English voiceover required.

Members can place small adverts here for items they wish to buy or sell. Job offers can be placed here too. Please do not put commercial adverts in this section as we do not wish to offend anyone by removing them.
10+ posts are required to post in this section.
Advertise your business on Egypt4u, email us at info@luxor4u.com for more information.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

German - English voiceover required.

Post by Who2 »

We are looking for german into english 'voiceovers living in Luxor for the soundtrack of a two hour film/documentary on The 1963 Great Train Robbery.
The Germans held it in high a steam with Horst Tappert as the 'mastermind, with a catchy title of "Die Gentlemen bitten zur Kasse" which is also the working 2013 title.
"tell a lie it's now called Die Gentlemen baten zur Kasse (2013) 'what's in an A ?
The abnormal presidiums will be in place...please ask around as commissions in stella's abound...Darrel F Zannuck...:cool:
Last edited by Who2 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Re: German - English voiceover required.

Post by carrie »

I know some one w2, will speak to her this evening and ask her to pm you.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Perhaps I will pop into ze german institute and ze ram rest house, mind you I hear a german has invested in the old marsam hotel.....:cool:
Ps:Wir suchen in Deutsch Englisch 'voiceovers leben in Luxor für den Soundtrack von einem zweistündigen Film / Dokumentarfilm über 1963 Great Train Robbery.
Die Deutschen hielt sie in einem hohen Dampf mit Horst Tappert als "Mastermind, mit einem eingängigen Titel" Die Gentlemen gebissen zur Kasse ", die auch die Arbeiterklasse 2013 Titel.
"eine Lüge erzählen es jetzt heißt Die Gentlemen Baten zur Kasse (2013):" Was ist in einem A?
Die abnormalen Präsidien vor Ort sein ... bitte fragen, um so Provisionen in Stellas Überfluss ... Darrel F Zannuck ..'danke...
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Brian Yare
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Brian Yare »

Who2 wrote:Perhaps I will pop into ze german institute and ze ram rest house, mind you I hear a german has invested in the old marsam hotel
Shame about the beer prices, but the Marsam is a very comfortable place to while away a few hours. Plenty of toilets, with light, paper, water and towels. The RRH needs to up its image.