Fortune Telling

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

thomoll

Fortune Telling

Post by thomoll »

Does anyone on here regularly have their fortune told? Tarot Cards, palm reading, Crystal ball? Do you think it's ever accurate, or a load of old tosh?

I had a reading about 15 years ago using all three methods. I was amazed at this guy, how much he seemed to know about me, and later, how much of what he told me came true. I had been very careful to give him no clues whatsoever. I think it would be hard to find someone as accurate as that again.

Just wondering what experiences others have had.

HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

[face=Comic Sans MS]I would never go to a fortune teller or have my cards read or anything remotely like that, so imagine my surprise when I shook hands with a man in Tunisia who then proceeded to tell me things that he could never have known. I had never met this man before and never seen him since and it was a sheer fluke that we met that day. He proceeded to ask me if I would like him to tell my future but I declined and left.[/face]
Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley
Mimimay
United Kingdom

Post by Mimimay »

Must be twenty years since I had mine done and I had a tape of it which I no longer have. Wish I had though because I seem to remember that a lot of it has happened. One of the things she told me was that she could see me somwhere very hot and sunny with mountains .........and she also said that I would'nt marry an English man.She said I would have five pregnancies and at the time I never thought I would have kids, but she said I don't necessarily mean you'll have five children but you will be pregnant five times. I lost three babies before I had my two little ones. :D
I often think about it and try to remember other things she said.
My friend who went with me was told that she would 'take a young lover' which sounded hilarious at the time. She was widowed a few years later and actually marrieda much younger (egyptian) man. :)
Different eyes see different things......different hearts beat different strings Image
Wills
United Kingdom

Post by Wills »

I had mine done 2 years ago with cards, she told me about my brother having epilespsy and me with my migraines she said I would meet someone how works with his hands well Mr Wills is a chef. :)
Miriamkhalifa
Norway

Post by Miriamkhalifa »

Haha... I DO both read peoples hands and I read tarot cards..! Just as a hobby though, "The magic is inside you - there ain't no crystal ball."

8)
"One band, two oil barrels, three chords, four dreams, five lies, six ties, seven deadly sins and eight ways to stay alive. They know who you are, they know where you live, they're the Kaizers Orchestra~"