Crossroads...

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Miriamkhalifa
Norway

Crossroads...

Post by Miriamkhalifa »

Time itself consists of crossroads.. It is not like the road in the wood dividing, it is multiple choises all along. Every day, actually. A lot of us live by routine and don't even notice our options. We eat the same food, go to the same job, talk to the same people, read the same newspaper.

Although our options are many, and colourful as the rainbow, we tend to prefer the same kind of jam and cheese every morning.

Some of us are more alert and aware of our choises. And some crossroads are so great that no-one can avoid them, those situations that can turn your life upside down.

So here you are, you can go this way or that way, - and sometimes you know that this is a choice made only once, once you come to your conclusion... you can't ever go back. It is so easy to get paralyzed by the fear of making the wrong choice.

Make a desicion!! Follow your heart and go down the road it chooses. After all the only wrong choice you can really make, is NOT CHOOSING at all...!

Have a wonderful day everyone! Choose light into your lives!!

"One band, two oil barrels, three chords, four dreams, five lies, six ties, seven deadly sins and eight ways to stay alive. They know who you are, they know where you live, they're the Kaizers Orchestra~"
thomoll

Post by thomoll »

Wow! Miriam this is uncanny that you should post this, just as I am arriving at one of those 'crossroads'! Yes, I have a big decision to make & it is not easy, but thank you, you have made me a little more 'brave'!
By the way, are you any good at the tarot readings, successful in your predictions?
Hope, maybe I will meet you in Luxor in Nov.
Miriamkhalifa
Norway

Post by Miriamkhalifa »

Special for you Thomoll...! I am successful :) haha... But the thing I fear is people trusting the reading more than their gut feeling... and THAT is not right ;) As it looks now, I will come to Luxor in november-december...!
"One band, two oil barrels, three chords, four dreams, five lies, six ties, seven deadly sins and eight ways to stay alive. They know who you are, they know where you live, they're the Kaizers Orchestra~"