Coincidently speaking..!

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Quinonostante
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Coincidently speaking..!

Post by Quinonostante »

Have you enountered any weird co-incidences in your life?

!
Quinonostante
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Quinonostante »

Mark Twain was born on the day of the appearance of Halley's Comet in 1835, and died on the day of its next appearance in 1910. He himself predicted this in 1909, when he said: "I came in with Halley's Comet in 1835. It is coming again next year, and I expect to go out with it."

!
Quinonostante
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Quinonostante »

On February 13, 1746, a Frenchman, Jean Marie Dubarry, was executed for the murder of his father. Precisely 100 years later, on February 13, 1846, another Frenchman, also named Jean Marie Dubarry, was executed - for the murder of his father

!
Quinonostante
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Quinonostante »

The British actor Anthony Hopkins [who shot to fame as Hannibal Lecter] was delighted to hear that he had landed a leading role in a film based on the book The Girl From Petrovka by George Feifer. A few days after signing the contract, Hopkins travelled to London to buy a copy of the book. He tried several bookshops, but there wasn't one to be had. Waiting at Leicester Square underground for his train home, he noticed a book apparently discarded on a bench. Incredibly, it was The Girl From Petrovka. That in itself would have been coincidence enough but in fact it was merely the beginning of an extraordinary chain of events. Two years later, in the middle of filming in Vienna, Hopkins was visited by George Feifer, the author. Feifer mentioned that he did not have a copy of his own book. He had lent the last one - containing his own annotations - to a friend who had lost it somewhere in London. With mounting astonishment, Hopkins handed Feifer the book he had found. 'Is this the one?' he asked, 'with the notes scribbled in the margins?' It was the same book.

!
Quinonostante
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Quinonostante »

In 1899 a bolt of lightning killed a man as he stood in his backyard in Taranto, Italy.
Thirty years later his son was killed in the same way and in the same place.
On October 8, 1949, Rolla Primarda, the grandson of the first victim and the son of the second, became the third.

!
andy
United Kingdom

Post by andy »

I think I would move house. :)

I Dont Drive Fast I Just Fly LOW
Mimimay
United Kingdom

Post by Mimimay »

andy wrote:I think I would move house. :)
:)))
Different eyes see different things......different hearts beat different strings Image
sue
United Kingdom

Post by sue »

I love the Anthony Hopkins one, that is so strange, amazing even. Most of us have the usual coincidences, well at least I think we do. Like I think my Mum is about to call even if I am not expecting her to and she does, or when the phone rings and you just know who it will be somehow.