FABlux's foxes

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

JOJO
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Palestine

Post by JOJO »

BBLUX wrote:It's approaching mating time again!
Less about you and Fablux please were talking foxes :lol:

BBLUX
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Location: Winter in West Bank, Luxor and La Vienne, France in Summer
France

Post by BBLUX »

No luck there jojo she has a headache :lol: :lol: :lol:

Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
JOJO
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Palestine

Post by JOJO »

BBLUX wrote:No luck there jojo she has a headache :lol: :lol: :lol:
i'm not suprised it's probably the confusion of not knowing the correct time when shes driving ;) (I BET YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED THAT LOCK YET)
BBLUX
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
France

Post by BBLUX »

Ah but you are wrong there jojo. I did the clock a couple of days ago when we were in the car. ;)

Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
JOJO
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Palestine

Post by JOJO »

Good lad 4 days isn't to bad baring in mind how long it usually takes a man to do a job ;)
sue
United Kingdom

Post by sue »

I am still hoping my fox will return now the frosts are here, I haven't seen hide nor hair of her since Sandie stayed. I have put food out from time to time, sometimes it has gone and other times it is there, what worries me is if she isn't coming will it be rat's or something from the field visiting in the night instead.
BBLUX
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
France

Post by BBLUX »

Sue,

Try something which will be particularly good for her at this time of year. A fat dripping sandwich or better still the jelly you get from cooking a chicken. They love that and it is important now as they are into their thick winter coats. Ours have wonderful thick brushes now :)

sue
United Kingdom

Post by sue »

Yes I will try that over the weekend and see if she turns up, that is what I used to do last year. Thanks BB
Wills
United Kingdom

Post by Wills »

BBLUX wrote:It's approaching mating time again!

Thanks BB that explains it. :D
FABlux
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by FABlux »

jojo wrote:Good lad 4 days isn't to bad baring in mind how long it usually takes a man to do a job ;)
Didn't even have to nag , not that I would of course :oops: Glad you enjoyed the thread jojo.

Not having much contact with them at the moment, ever since we made the decision to go to Luxor next year. :( Part of the problem is the difficulty of explaining time, I've tried to show one winter & then one summer but she doesn't plan ahead in the same way so is confused. I put the food out a bit late one night and she said "Oh you're still here then?" We have always had quiet spells without much contact but this is different, Mum seems distant. :((

They are getting fluffies or trotters every night at the moment (their favourites) Mum did ask for dripping fried bread as well one night when it was cold & was pleased we put it out so I think we could be in for a demanding time!
FABlux
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by FABlux »

Kinkies back :) they came down together last night.

Mum has other things on her mind now (judging from the noise last night) :oops:
FABlux
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by FABlux »

Our first night away Mum appeared & asked "Who fed us" (she had got an image from Kinnie cat of the person and didn't recognise it). I explained it was Andy (my son) & she said "Oh your Roley" (Her first born male cub) I agreed & she said that was good. :)
He was feeding them earlier than usual & first night back we got "We've been fed by now (6.40) so we did & it was all gone by 7!!
Somebody, I think it's Missie, is pregnant, I was driving & felt that "pregnant feeling" in my abdomen :) It's very early but we'll have to wait & see what happens.
Miriamkhalifa
Norway

Post by Miriamkhalifa »

This was so great to read!!! I have a link with foxes too, or maybe animals in general.... Well someone is certainly sending me foxes when I should watch out for dirty tricks and foul play... As soon as I get the message the foxes disappear.
"One band, two oil barrels, three chords, four dreams, five lies, six ties, seven deadly sins and eight ways to stay alive. They know who you are, they know where you live, they're the Kaizers Orchestra~"
Wills
United Kingdom

Post by Wills »

I was woken up out a sleep last night, thought I had a duck on the roof outside my bedroom :oops::oops: I got up and banged the bedroom window and a fox was walking throught the front garden.
FABlux
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by FABlux »

Wills wrote:I was woken up out a sleep last night, thought I had a duck on the roof outside my bedroom :oops::oops: I got up and banged the bedroom window and a fox was walking throught the front garden.
Maybe the fox spooked the duck & it landed on your roof :lol:
Thank you MK foxes are wonderful animals & so individual.
FABlux
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by FABlux »

Mum is really nervous in this weather, (she lost the end of her tail as a cub when a branch injured her & she hates the wind.) Last night we had a quiet spell early and she asked for her food about 6ish, we put it out and she came straight down. Tonight I told her the food was out early again but she can hear the tree creaking over her earth and won't come out. :worry:
She is just starting to show her pregnancy so a few weeks to go yet, possibly whilst we are away.
JOJO
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Palestine

Post by JOJO »

ahhh bless her.i hope she as the babies before you go.I wish i lived nearer to you Fab,then i could of left food for them while you was away :(
FABlux
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by FABlux »

No they won't be that soon, she is only just showing and she looks like a balloon by the time she is ready to have them :lol: Maybe we could use a photo of her for the competition. :lol: She will have them round about the time we come back. Last year she was really plodding at the end and the last couple of days Kinkie came down & took the food up to her to save her coming down the slope :)
Don't worry though my neighbour will feed her every night when he feeds Kinnie cat. We leave 21 trays of dried food, biscuits, nuts & fruit, plus 21 tins of dog or cat food!! He's a vegetarian so we wouldn't ask him to put fluffies or bones out for them, but a tin is OK. :)
Connie Tindale

Post by Connie Tindale »

I have really missed reading about the foxes and am so glad that we have had an update on how they are. This time last year you were knee deep in hedghogs. :)
FABlux
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by FABlux »

That's true, I'm glad to say we didn't need to adopt any this year, we saw loads of young, presumably the babies of some of last years youngsters but they are all a viable size. We weighed the smallest & it was over 500gms so put t back out, as that was in October, & it fed right up until mid December.