Clearing the energies of those that have died

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Aromagician
New Zealand

Clearing the energies of those that have died

Post by Aromagician »

My parents own an old hotel. Well not old by Egyptian standards! NZ old, which is probably 150 years (LOL)
Anyway, they are currently undertaking renovations, and funny things have been happening. People working on it have been feeling "bad sensations" and others have been seeing things.

My Uncle called in a Maori priest. He said that some people just pretend that they know what they are doing, say the words etc, but arent the "real thing" But this guy knows what he is doing.

He came in and identified all the spots were things had occured, and named the people that were causing it to happen. He talked away to them as he went about his work. All except one, that he said he couldnt get to leave as he didnt know her name. She was a young blonde lady, who had died a tragic death.

So my Uncle called up on the old ladies who had worked in the hotel and
knew all about most things ( is only a small town). She knew who it was. A daughter of the hotels owners at one stage, who had died in a car crash in UK, sliding on black ice.

They told the Maori priest, and she was able to move on.

He does not get personal recompense for his time, he gets a koha ( a donation) which he gives to a charity.

Sometimes there is just too much evidence of life or an energy from another world, or from beyond the grave to be refuted.

Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination. ROY M GOODMAN
Scottishtourist
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Re: Clearing the energies of those that have died

Post by Scottishtourist »

Sometimes there is just too much evidence of life or an energy from another world, or from beyond the grave to be refuted.[/quote]

This is subject that has always fascinated me!
Most mainstream religions in the world believe in an afterlife,but I honestly believe that sometimes a "lost soul"just maybe needs a "helping hand"to pass over.
White lights,tunnels,out of body experiences,seeing loved ones again?....I believe it all!
I'm great subscriber to school of thought that sometimes what is perceived as a dream of a loved one, whilst sleeping,is actually a visitation.
I've listened to patients in Glasgow Royal Infirmary telling me that they've "seen"children in old fashioned dress playing outside.Always wondered if they were just "talking through the ether!"
Have never researched it,but was told by local who has keen interest in history that GRI was built on site of mass cholera grave!
Ghosts...or just those who don't realise they've passed over?
Got umpteen more tales I could relate.....but then again,Scotland has always had rich history of white ladies,grey ladies,Mary King's Close,etc,etc.
The "Ghost tours"in Edinburgh are spine-tingling.....for those who believe.
Aromagician
New Zealand

Post by Aromagician »

Yes, people experience these things often, and those closer to death seem to have the veil lifted even further between the worlds.
One of my good friends has two children that both see spirits. Which can be tricky, keeping them calm and guiding them through life.

As spirits arent always children dressed in old fashioned clothes.
Lisak
Palestine

Post by Lisak »

Fascinating......I had stuff happen when I had work done in my house. They don't like the energies being messed with.
Thanks for posting that. :)
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Aromagician
New Zealand

Post by Aromagician »

I wonder if it affects the way they come and go. after reading a paper on the "false doors" on egyptian tombs and their purpose of allowing the dead to come and go, what might happen if doors move on a house where a spirit lives?

Are they in their world, still in the house that was there on their time?? So if a door is moved or covered over, does this then affect their ability to go between past and present worlds?
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

I've been into the death thing for years. Not morbid or nothing just fascinated by the enormity.
Birth is totally stunning but easily reasoned whereas death is a fascinating portal for study.
My studies into death have led me to one of my best 'money-making schemes to date, bar none, well probably one.
Anyhow, anywhere, when you die which you surly will we give guarantees, You your physical body needs a decent place of rest whilst your spirit aimlessly wonders where the next plane is.
To This End....We Offer You. 'one-time-only! the ability to be buried in the Land of the Pharaohs.
An Oasis of calm and tranquility where the energies of ancient egypt still hover around our rest house bar.
Now I've entertained the best done loads of top funerals and if I can't give you a good send off for min $1OOOO.OO 'nuthing to big or to small granite headstones, your deathmask, alabaster coffin, tribute band, have your pet mummified next to you, and buried on the full moon with a full-on real Coptic Bishop in attendance. " Your last requests are our first concern. Aristotle

'So whadda think, good or what ? the yanks will love it. Deaeth ? gets me everytime....:cool:
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

The trick is, that there is no afterlife.. Just one life from infinate different perspectives.
Ghosts, spirits, whatever you want to call them, simply do not have all the information that we have.
The physical body senses all that information, its just vibration an many different levels. With that information, you are in a way, "trapped" in physical reality.. More so these days. ******** !!! :cg

plus, there are some "Older Spirits" that really do not belong and need to be moved on from a long time ago...Not as many as there were at one time..
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

I was sent this today:

UK CEMETERY INVESTMENT

The demand in the UK for cemetery space is growing at an alarming rate, as the population grows, the demand for cemetery space increases.
The concept is very easy, we allow investors to forward purchase individual plots in a new cemetery nearing completion at a discounted rate.

The plots are then managed by the cemetery and sold to the general public at their usual market value upon completion, providing you with your returns. Returns have been contracted to a minimum 33% but this could rise if we use local council forecasts for plot prices in 2012.

For longer term investors plot prices are currently rising by around 10% per annum maximising your returns.

So am I on a winner ? and we haven't even gotten to the soul part yet POA......:cool:
PS: a ponder....Ole King Cole was a Merry Old Soul.........
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Old King Cole..

I once googled "things found in coal" fascinating...
Not done it since, sort of like a once in a lifetime experience... :cool:

I do have a Wonderful Garveyard experience, I would be happy to share with the more enlightened members of this forum, maybe one day in the non too distant future. :|

Death, Pah !! Do with my rotting corpse as you will, There's no need for sentiment over a pile of flesh and bone. Ashes to Ashes.. :cg
The Soul is far more important, she's an elusive lady..
Death is an exclusive "Human" experience, I would define it as "the price of life".. Nothing to fear, quite the opposite infact..

Dear Doctor, I pray that one day your ship comes in, your entrepreneurial skills never fail to amaze me ! :wi One step ahead of the....
Ra-Mont

Post by Ra-Mont »

Over 20 years ago there was a photograph (sadly now lost) in my family shot in a British church during a wedding rehearsal. Taken from the rear of the church, it showed my nephew next to the bride-to-be while the vicar went through his routine. There were a handful of people sitting in the pews all facing forwards -- except for one. This was a young choirboy, teenaged and wearing his high-collared robes. This wasn't all that made him stand out, for he was the only of those seated who was turned to stare back at the camera as the photograph was taken. Also odd was that the pew in front of him was semi-visible through his upraised collar. The photographer was puzzled to see him because he didn't recall anybody sitting in that spot when he took the picture. Later he showed it to the vicar, who immediately recognized the youngster as a choirboy of his who had unfortunately died some weeks before -- whilst riding home on his motorcycle from choir practise in the church.
Scottishtourist
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Scottishtourist »

Death is an exclusive "Human" experience, I would define it as "the price of life".. Nothing to fear, quite the opposite infact..

Totally agree with this statement,and Ra-Mont,welcome you and agree that sometimes photographs maybe hold images of a "lost soul"
I do not welcome death,quite the contrary in fact!I want to live to a ripe old age and not be ravaged by illness.I want to be a physical presence in my grandchildren's lives,rather than a spiritual one!
But,if there's any way I can come back and make my presence known to them...then I'll do my damnest to do it!!
I'd do them no harm in life...so why would I dream of frightening them in death?
It's emotive subject,but I strongly believe that the spirit is more powerful in death than in life!
But death still terrifies me!
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Dear ST.

I have died 3 times in this lifetime, the last time was on October 31st 2001.
A significant date ( apart from the obvious, it's true meaning was waiting to be discovered by me).

My car for some unexplained reason went sideways and suddenly, I was staring down a mountin from my side window, thinking to myself
"This is going to be expensive".
I was extemely calm as I realised and experienced my impending fate.

I "flashed" in and out of consciosness several times as the car rolled down the mountainside,
those who observed the accident were in no doubt I was dead by the time the car came to a rest.

I remember being in a black place, then a light and voices. I was free all of a sudden, the entire world was mine, and it was a beautiful place. I was just starting to find my way around ( holistically speaking ) and then I was pulled back.
the words I heard were pulling me back, and I did not want to go back, this place was way better than anything I had experienced on earth, yet this was earth. Time and distance meant nothing in this world, everything was perfect, even I was perfect. :cg

I lost the fight, and I awoke to see 2 paramedics approach my car.
All in all, it had taken 45 minutes for the Ambulance to arrive and for the paramedics to almost reach me.

I opened the car door which was a surprise given the state of the car, it was in a real mess, no glass, every panel beaten, the roof had partially collapsed on one side. My side..

I was helped up the mountainside, to be greeted by a van driver who said in no uncertain terms, that I was dead, he seemed quite perplexed as to how I could be standing.

I made up a story about my shoulder hurting, only because, I was lucidly thinking the following.
"20 miles from home, remote mountain, no busses, ambulance from Wrexham, I live in Wrexham, I see a way home" ! :cool:

What I realised is this. ( I hope that Who 2 will give us the answers I cannot, as he has suggested. )

The soul decides when your time is up, and somehow it is connected to the heart.
And also, the body has to shut down in the correct order, I beleive this is natural death.

If one were to die traumatically, there is some form of energy left over that needs to be cleared.
Since energy cannot be destroyed, that energy has to go somewhere. these are "lost souls".
I think from what I remember of talking to them, they are in neither place, they move rapidly between the dimensions, unable to get a foothold in either.
sometimes, they can pick up a little more information when they are close to another energy form (human being) that was similar to thier energy form when they were on earth, it invoks an an etherial reminder, and they can manefest physically to that person for a while. ( while the vibration matches, if you get scared seeing the ghost it disappears, your vibration lowers too much, so the match is lost )

Without the body which receives ALL the information being transmitted, ghosts cannot be physical,
also they have no brain to decode all the information. The information we receive, provides us with our physical "density".

This is the spirit. It is the etherial "image" of the Human, the basic pre defined structure before you came here.

The Soul is the boss, it is in charge and it has given us free will, but sometimes, the soul relaises it cannot go on, so takes the spirit back home ( heaven), sometimes slowly and reluctantly from the human perspective, so the human appears to be ill.
Remember, death is an illusion, we are eternal and we cannot die, but our body can, its a lesson we learn. (DO NOT JUDGE DEATH)
this is why when many people pray for someone who appears to be ill, the soul may relent and decide to stay.
( ask yourself why this may be the case.. the answer is the answer to many things in life )
Sometimes of course, someone has caused their own physical illness ( McDonald's Burger lovers), and the body is going to die anyway, and this has nothing to do with the soul.

I think the soul can also take someone quickly, so it simply stops the heart and waits for the spirit to be released from the body.
This could be ascension, or the soul really needs to move fast in decomissioning the vehicle.
We may not be able to tell just by observing that person's death what really happened to them.

Ascension is related to all this, but it something else entirely, which is being discussed on Aromagicians topic.
The game of life, it's about learning the rules, which are not really rules, more "natural order".
If we keep focusing upon the Human ego, the brain thinking that it is in charge of everything, then we will probably fail the test..
Its a threesome, finding the balance, care sufficiently for the body to be healthy, but do not pay all your attention to the body, listen to the soul's Wisdom, it is up high, it can see the bigger picture, the Spirit is your intent, it holds you passions and your desires,and listen to your heart, it has the connection to everything and everyone here on earth.

I hope Who2 will fill in the gaps, he has more time than I do.. :cg