Crop circles

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Scottishtourist
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Crop circles

Post by Scottishtourist »

Not sure if I'm posting this in appropriate section!
I've recently seen quite a few articles in newspapers re these.
What's the theories on how they come to be?
Am hoping Bullet Magnet can come back with reply,cos he always seems quite interested and "clued up"on this stuff!
Are they man-made?
Are they hoaxes?
I don't have any idea about them...just find them nice!!!!

LivinginLuxor
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

Re: Crop circles

Post by LivinginLuxor »

I'm certain they are man made. The strange thing about them is that they only seem to occur in Western countries - never seen photos of any in, say India, Japan or even Egypt - maybe countries like this one value their crops and want to get every grain they can out of them!
I might agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong!
Stan
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

I agree with the professor, 'a load of old toffee....:cool:
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

Actually Stan, I understand there has been evidence of crop circles in Japan. About 10 years ago, hmm it may be longer actually, I took a young Janpanese women to Avebury Ring and there were some books on Crop Circles for sale there. She pounced on them as gifts to take back to Japan because they had good pictures and the subject was quite topical in Japan at the time because crop circles had been found there.
Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

I used to get a publication concerning all things unexplained, crop circles were reported in every country that grow crops, desert areas, grass lands. A video was shown on TV detailing the most common method for forming these circles. A person would drive a stake into the ground then attach a rope with a length of wood attached and then tread it out in a circular motion releasing more rope as he went, thus creating a large circle. He then started to create a more complicated design by intersecting the first one. Some even used friends to map out the more complicated ones by taking to higher ground and use a radio link to give instructions. Some say that some are created by strong downwards magnetic 'pulses' when the atmospheric conditions are just right, ie. events leading up to a violent magnetic storm.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

I have never seen a crop circle, and the ones I have seen on Video appear to be way too complex ( but not impossible) for man to make.

The main thing regarding crop circles and like the images at Nazca is that they can only be fully appreciated from the sky.

Nazcar lines.

[youtube][/youtube]

random crop circle video.

[youtube][/youtube]

at 4mins 12 seconds...

But, I have a problem with this, even though I do not see life like most other's do, from my understanding,
we are not allowed to have any intervention here on earth. That is to come, VERY soon now that "Quarantine" is almost up..
Now, it is rumoured that the "greys" technically do not class as intervention, since they are an artificial species they do not break the rules so to speak. We always see images of greys in the circles.

Maybe humans need a kick up the backside in the West to get used to the idea. ?

In the East, India and the likes, talk to them about Aliens and higher intelligent life and you will be pushing against an open door.
They will tell you of their past, it is quite fascinating.
here is a small snippet

[youtube][/youtube]

In my eyes, the only reason we do not accept Alien Life or at leat a higher level of intelligence existing on earth in the past is that we have had religion dumb us down so far that we now riducule the notion. We have been trained to think that way over the centuries.

If one were to read the contents of the Book of Ezekiel, God comes down in a spacehip and takes him to "heaven"..
Why would GOD need a spaceship.. ??? I think we need to re-examine the word GOD..
staying with the good book, it admits to the Nephelym being on an earth that God created in 7 days.
What is the Arc of the covenant, the object Moses took out of Egypt, why did the Egyptians want it back ?
The Egyptians who outclassed every known civilisation in their technical ability as is proved by the structures they created, suddenly become pretty dumb without this Arc..

In our more recent past, ( 600 years or so ) strange events have been attributed to God, because there was no other explantion, due to the enforced coversion to Catholosism and Christianity by ex Pagans converting Pagans to the Church.

It's taken them a long time to get humans in the West to think the way they do, and that was done by creating a society that teaches you what they want you to learn, by creating educational establishments that claims to know it all ( apart from the leaps of faith they inveitably hit with the twisted logic they impart ), And all this Knowledge humans hold in the West, all stems originally from the Bible and it's timeline, and if not the Bible, then Science and Evolution is the alternative explanation in latter years as religious control starts to fail... despite the missing link in human evolution, we have to accept Evolution as THE answer ?
Sitchin was correct about the stars after translating the Sumarian texts, why cant he be correct about his other findings. ?

As I have stated before, The Catholic church is a Political organisation that infiltrated all of Europe AND Much of Africa in one guise or another..and this organisation made sure it was present when the great explorers went out into the new worlds they discovered... and slaughtered the peoples, ( and steal their treasures ) just as the Holy Roman empire did with the Druids and other "faiths"

Why do they not want you to know the truth ?....

Not to worry, the game is up soon enough.. certainly in the next two years, things will start to become a lot more apparent...
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

I think that whoever or whatever made them, we can all agree they are facinating and are amongst the most intriguing art works ever.
-Aldous Huxley
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

That's the funny thing about our 3-D world. It can be so many things to so many people.
Those circles are visible during the winter after the harvest has been brought in.

Notice if you will, how Authority fails to comment.. Although....... :cg

[youtube][/youtube]

If we could not fly and view these, then they would all be a waste of time...
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Japanese crop circles in Japan ?... Now We all know the Japanese are totally totally, 'raving with just about everything.
They are all 'ravers even the old ones eat weird stuff.
nb: I've noticed in england around crop circle areas there is also a lot of cider making....

A man may be a pessimistic determinist before lunch and an optimistic believer in the will's freedom after it.
Aldous Huxley
Sophocles.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

I've just noticed my Tardis to your left, my mate bruce told me a copper locked him in one over 6O years ago, when the copper ran off so did he, I sold half a one once, for 6OO quid to a posh architectural salvage company and rented it to Graham Norton....:cool:
just a thought....
Sophocles.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Well, regarding life on earth, I personally think we have been all sold down the river, and the wool well and truly pulled over our heads.

There's much worse things you can do with 2 hours of your life than watch this..

[youtube][/youtube]

This film is amazing, and one of my personal hero's Nassim Haramein has his say on Egypt early on, regarding a find at Abydos temple.
at 16:25

Free Enrgy exists, it's been known for centuries, and someone has benefitted from keeping humans dumb..

Crop circles at 25 minutes, 30 seconds. Our Governemnts have been talking to higher intelligence..
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Sophocles.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Who2 wrote:11262

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Skeptic :cool:

Truth be known, I would struggle with the whole Alien and UFO theories had I not seen things that do not belong here on earth.
from our now, in the future or from our more enlightened past..

A good place to start would be Llandrillo, January 23rd 1974.

I also recently considered that RAF Valley on Anglesey is only 50 miles away, in a North Westerly direction, as the crow flies.
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

Who2 wrote:11262
I worked at an agricultural college many years ago. One night a group of the students decided that it was time the college had it's own crop circles - they couldn't even manage something as simple as Who2's picture. Even the winds on that hill made more of an impression than they did!
-Aldous Huxley
LivinginLuxor
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

Post by LivinginLuxor »

" had I not seen things that do not belong here on earth. " - like Macca at the Olympic opening ceremony? I BELIEVE! I BELIEVE!
Stan
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

What has been seen, cannot be unseen Stan..
Many times in the past, I wished I could forget those sightings, but there's a reason for all things happening in life...So I'm told..

How can you not believe under such circumstances ? succumb to everyone telling you that you are wrong ?

If this has been going on through the millenia, then no wonder some people believed in "God's" back then...

The World War 2 Aeroplane religion, that sprung up on the remote Pacific islands..

[youtube][/youtube]

Now to us, that is completley laughable, because we know all the circumstances of what happened.
Instead of laughing at these islanders and looking at it from their point of view, it seems totally rational.
A cargo of corned beef, or Knowledge, it all amounts to the same thing..
LivinginLuxor
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

Post by LivinginLuxor »

Corned beef and Knowledge - in both cases the same outcome "S**t happens"!
Stan
Aromagician
New Zealand

Post by Aromagician »

Yes i have watched the Thrive video amazing isnt it. If you ever listen to any of the Cosmologists, they all agree it is naive to think we are the only life form in the Universe. There are so many suns, so many stars.

I have many friends who have had UFO sightings, I myself have had some unusual experiences that I do not wish to share here. I think they may be interdimensional, so usually reside in another reality close to our own.
I have spoken to too many people with personal experiences to not take it seriously.
Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination. ROY M GOODMAN
LivinginLuxor
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

Post by LivinginLuxor »

Avebury 2006 - Google Earth 51.428830, -1.852259 - a Star of David crop circle! And with Google Street View you can wander around the stone circle!

Going back a few posts, the one where BM describes the video Thrive and says "regarding a find at Abydos temple.at 16:25" - would that be the so-called Abydos helicopter which we all know is a palimpset where some of the new plaster/carving fell off!
Stan
Aromagician
New Zealand

Post by Aromagician »

No I think it was referring to the pattern of the flower of life if I remember correctly that is found on a pillar.

( I did find the Thrive video a bit depressing towards the end- with the corporates taking over the earth. But I suppose they are to some extent.
Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination. ROY M GOODMAN