In the beginning.. Nothing.

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

In the beginning.. Nothing.

Post by Bullet Magnet »

In the beginning, there was only Nothing.
Now, some people would say “There’s nothing there.”
But they would be wrong. Because it wasn’t nothing, it was Nothing.

This Nothing was exactly like you’d imagine Nothing would be.It looked like Nothing.
Now, some would say, “That’s because there was nothing there!” But they’d be wrong.

Imagine yourself without your body, and without your brain. Now, listen to your own thoughts.
You’re thinking in your native tongue, aren’t you?
Well, now imagine you had never learned to speak in your language. How would your thoughts sound like?
Would you even know that you were thinking?
Well, Nothing was a little bit like that. It was thought without a voice, a thought that focused on Nothing,
because in the beginning, there was Nothing to focus on. And that was it.

This one Time, Nothing was thinking about Nothing. And it realized that, well, it didn’t know itself that much.
It started asking questions…”Am I important? Do I really matter?” But there was, of course, no way to answer those questions.
Because there was only Nothing. So Nothing made a wish.
“I wish to know if I really matter…”
And, because the only thing that could stop a wish from Nothing being granted was Nothing, the wish was granted.
And suddenly, there was Something.

Imagine that all your senses are working perfectly, but that there’s Nothing to feel.
Not even yourself because you have no self, you’re just Nothing.
That’s how Something felt, it was pure curiosity, eager to see, to hear, to taste, to touch, and to smell Anything.
But there was only Nothing. So Something wished, “I want to feel Everything.”
So, out of the wishes of Nothing and Something came Everything.
And Everything was well.

Everything grew without limits, and in order to feel all of it, Something chose to turn itself into shapes and parts of Everything.
Something became fascinated, watching and smelling and tasting and hearing and touching Everything.
And it realized that it felt another thing too, above and beyond and inside and outside of Everything, but different…
It was Nothing reminding Something that there was a purpose it had forgotten, a mission, that there was a question to answer: “Do I Matter?”
So, Something divided and became Many, and Many started their search for the real importance of Nothing. But Something went wrong, and Many were confused.

As much as Many tried to find the Answer, they had a problem.
Because they became so divided and separate, Something was lost and Many had forgotten the Question.
Many thought that they had a better Question, or a better Answer, and sometimes Many disagreed with Many, so Many fought a lot amongst themselves.
So Many lost touch with Something and Many lost Everything, and Many couldn’t care less about Anything and Nothing and they only cared about being Many and staying Many.

Many started to believe that Everything was created by Something just for their own enjoyment,
and that they shouldn’t care about Nothing and that there was no such thing as “Nothing”, only Everything,
and that Something had always existed, even before Everything.

That’s how Many forgot that they themselves were the Something that had began the quest to find the Answer to the Question made by Nothing…
And Many started looking for Something without realizing what it was, and that’s why Many started just going around in circles, getting nowhere…

Among the Many, sometimes, some would retain some of the original curiosity, and some almost remembered,
felt a little hint of the Question and those were the Few, and the Few were closer to Something and Everything.
When the Few came together in peace, sometimes they would catch a glimpse of Something, and they found it beautiful. But they were Few, and Something didn’t show up for long.
Sometimes they tried to make Something happen by singing, and dancing and lighting candles.
But, sometimes, the most fortunate of the Few finally got it, and knew that they themselves were Something, and that they were beautiful…
…and that they were Something because they had each other, and in each other they had Everything,
and when you’re Something that has Everything, and when you’re Something that has Everything… The Answer is simple…

…Nothing is more important. Nothing really, really matters. . .

:lv :lv :lv

That's what we are here for...

There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: In the beginning.. Nothing.

Post by Dusak »

Well BM, I have placed a like on this as you obviously spent a lot of time on nothing. Nothing made much sense to me with the exception of the no brain bit which I'm familiar with. I would like to think that you have given me nothing to think about for the rest of the day, but that seems counterproductive to me as I like to at least have one single thought in any one 24 hour period. But congratulations on producing something that we on hear like to do, talk about nothing. :up
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

I cant credit it to myself, nor can I find anyone to credit this piece to either... But, it reflects my thinking and beliefs perfectly.

It explains the ONENESS that Humans have forgotten in this world of illusion, where the illusion of order comes from the chaos.

Late last night, I found a wonderful picture on the Internet, entwined in the artwork was this story of creation..
After some searching of the words that I could remember from the Picture, I found the whole story on an open facebook page and posted it for your perusal.

Lucky Find :cool:
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Oh Goodness........ :ni: :ni: :ni:
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

I admire your honesty, but it killed my thoughts of admiration by way of me thinking that you were a very cleaver thinking philosopher type. ;)
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

I can do Philosophy me.. :? Life though is complicated enough, needs simplifying and back to basics...
Human's NEED to develop a more symbiotic relationship with Mother Earth and discover all her treasures, including themselves.