The Scarab Beetle, Snakes and Scorpions.

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

The Scarab Beetle, Snakes and Scorpions.

Post by DJKeefy »

A while ago while visiting an Egyptian friend I noticed some paper on the wall in Arabic, I asked him what it was, he said you get them from the sheikh, it stops snakes and scorpions from coming in your house, of course the joker I am, I thought it was quite amusing and said, "OH so they can read the notice then" - (scorpion/snake) "Oh ****, lets try another house, this one is forbidden", of course (and I knew it) he was really ****** off with me, he said it works and that I did not understand, but he would get me one to put in my flat :)

The same Egyptian friend come to my flat the other day and while we was drinking tea a scarab beetle started walking along the floor, I thought he was going to kill it, before he got to it, I said dont kill it, put it outside, which he did. I said to him I thought they were harmless, he said no, they help the scorpions and snakes out by leaving a scent to say that people live here and attract them into you home :roll:

Then of course the paper from the sheikh was mentioned by him, telling me that he does not get anything in the house cause of this paper on his wall that protects his home :)

NOTE: A photo is attached above of the Arabic notice (it's 1 meg in size so might take a while to show)

Brian Yare
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Re: The Scarab Beetle, Snakes and Scorpions.

Post by Brian Yare »

:))) :))) :)))
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Well I must of been given the Chinese abbreviated copy of the real thing from my friend last year as every conceivable insect comes into my home. No snakes though so that must be the bit that works. PS. One day I even found a scarab beetle in my bed.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Found a snake in my plunge pool last week and Jules from JJ's bar found another scorpion in my atrium....:cool:
Ps: it keeps one on one's toes..
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.