Guardian angels

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Re: Guardian angels

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

When I envision a guardian angel I tend to see a youngish male figure with long brown hair and beard wearing a long gray galabeya type garment. I never get specific facial features but the clothing and hair tend to stay the same.

What do your angels look like? Are they fairly solid bodied? More gauzy see through? Or do you actually even SEE an image? Is it static or does it actually change?

Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

I had a conversation with my little Sister recently, and we were discussing such things, as the three of us that were left after my father scarpered off with my brother,
over the years we three all seem to have had similar experiences.
My mother saw her Grandmother one night, the same night that I inadvertently converted her to Christianity, she sat in a chair opposite my mother who was sobbing her heart out at the time,
She told my Mum that Everything would be allright, oddly enough it was not though.. :/

My Sister saw her Angel a few years ago, ( again, like my mum, she was deeply upset at the time ) but she said " I assumed it was Jesus "

Flowing Robes. Check
Light long hair, Check
Beard. Check.
Kindly Caucasian face. Check.

Odd really for a man who came from Damascus, but there you go... :cg

I have never seen mine, he has spoken once, and told me something. Seven Words.. :cool:
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I don't think about Guardian Angels often at all but when I have that is how I've pictured them as very akin to a likeness of the concept of Jesus. Dunno if I've just transposed that over to what I consider a Guardian Angel or not. I know I've never had one appear or speak to me so am really only describing a stereotype I carry in my head.

Need to ask the elderly aunt who has seen, on a fairly regular basis, the ghosts living in her house.

I do carry a partial quasi theory that the very young and very elderly are more 'in tune' that those of us in the middle hence more apt to see things.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

LovelyLadyLux wrote:
I do carry a partial quasi theory that the very young and very elderly are more 'in tune' ...... .

We are indeed.. :up Which category I fall into, I could not possibly say... :cool:
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

I had a very nice Angel Delight on Saturday at a friends BBQ, filled with fresh fruit which I placed two guardian hands around for protection. I can believe in what I see.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

Dusak wrote:I had a very nice Angel Delight on Saturday at a friends BBQ, filled with fresh fruit which I placed two guardian hands around for protection. I can believe in what I see.
Top marks for, easily, the most sensible post on this thread :up
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Zooropa wrote:
Dusak wrote:I had a very nice Angel Delight on Saturday at a friends BBQ, filled with fresh fruit which I placed two guardian hands around for protection. I can believe in what I see.
Top marks for, easily, the most sensible post on this thread :up
This was one of those products truly made in heaven. :eat
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

phpBB [video]

:st
Adamantium

Post by Adamantium »

A friend lost his dog last Autumn. It was a King Charles a lovely dog lively and energetic. His death seems to have brought about a new interest in Religion. He has always believed in Ghosts as he is a fan of "Most Haunted." I tell him it is all set up but he won't listen. The other day he sent me one of those chain messages which instructed me to send it onto other people otherwise I will have something bad happen to me. I messaged him back asking him to refrain from sending such Superstitious nonsense. I explained that if I send it to people I love I would perhaps send it back to him as those other eight people would. He would then have to find another nine people to send it to and so it will go on and on and on. I also pointed out that if I did not send it back to him is he then offended and in turn does he wish me bad luck as a consequence. He said he didn't really think on what it was. He then said "I believe in Heaven and Jesus." I had it in mind to ask him or tell him even if his sudden need to believe in heaven is on account he had lost his pet dog who he greatly wants to believe is in heaven. Is he then believing in heaven not out of any spiritual revelation but because he is afraid that unless he believes in Jesus he won't go to heaven. That seems to be the message these people put across. "If you don't embrace the Lord you will find no place in his Kingdom." Or words to that effect. The problem is I do not believe. I am all for the positive messages in the New Testament but Jesus is dead. He is not coming back. If he is why is he waiting so long? Does he prefer we continue to suffer more and more? As for Angels the same there. If angels are real why do they waste their time just appearing to people who claim to see them while the rest of us are ignorant of their presence and being present why are they not intervening in World events? Do angels relish seeing children being abused? Do they relish seeing people being tortured, raped, murdered etc?

It does annoy me that he feels the need to share this new found religious faith with someone who believes in reason and logic and not superstitious hokum. That is not to say I am without Spirituality. You do not need a God in order to be spiritual. If any of you are uncertain about angels and God let me give you a brief history of Monotheism.

Originally the Jews had many Gods, a Pantheon of Gods. The head God even had a wife. Eventually they exalted the one God and so brought about monotheism. What happened to the other Gods? They were demoted to Angels.

I may not appreciate his new found Christian faith, however Islam is a religion that I know more about than that of my own the one I was born into. This is through a friend at school who informed me it was the duty of all Muslims to convert others. Other Muslims have contradicted that. He would probably be what we now regard as being a radical as he had some crazy notions that are now coming into fruition through the Jihadists. He would constantly point out that the girls at school should cover up and dress modestly. Some of the things he has told me have stuck such as pointing out the images in Church and how haram that is as they are idols. It is something I agree with even though I detest ISIL's attack on antiquities as these objects are not worshipped.

It would be nice to believe in angels. We just need them to believe in us.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Once you "tune in", you will realise your Guardian Angel is everywhere and in everything.....
Maybe even in these worlds that I write, for some. ?

Funny old game we play down here :cg

Back to this little unheard of number I posted a while ago..

phpBB [video]

Jesus Saves ? B.M scores on the rebound.. :cool:
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Whatever did happen to the original author of this post and his Guardian Angels one wonders ?….. :cool:
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

I was thinking the very same thing, seems to have gone all quiet on the western front.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Who2 wrote:Whatever did happen to the original author of this post and his Guardian Angels one wonders ?….. :cool:
I would say that there are those that know, I am not totally blind and can pick up on certain vibe's..

Far be it for me to even speculate I don't know the bloke. I just wish everyone well and hope they are happy.

Life is a lesson though, and change is the only constant in the Youniverse, and as I discovered, Karma is infact self imposed.

Once you realise that to be true, You know what it is you have to do. :br