Getting it

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Getting it

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Once you realise this is YOUR world, and NOT their world, you will make it.

Push a pea up a mountain with your nose ?
meditate for a week in the lotus position ?
drop 5 grams of salacybin 'shrom's ?
read the Good book every day ?

Whatever floats your boat, just do it.. But really, you don't have to do any of these things..

Really it is very simple..

Drop the Judgement ( from both sides (inside and out ))

I have a dear friend who told me her Mummy and Daddy do not approve of her life.
This lady is a well bursed lady in more ways than one, and shines like the Sun, but has this dark cloud hanging over her.
She makes her life so much harder than it has to be, hardly ever smiles, and yet the world is her oyster and she has it all in the palm of her hand.
But the fist is tightly clenched protecting her gifts she has honed and polished over the years.
She even chooses to live in country where her talents she assumes are not appreciated.

She cut me off before I could answer her, as I think she knew what my answer would be, so she didnt want to hear it.

( yes, we all have precognitive ability )

My Answer

So,,,, Mummy and Daddy don't like the things you do ?
Boo, Bloody Hoo ! That is their loss.

You have a great life, forget about them, you do not need them, they have served their purpose, and you do not have to wait for them to die and once you are over your grief realise that to be true..

Their purpose ?
To provide you with a vehicle and guidance in your early years. They made you what you are today, be grateful for that at least.

We are all Kings and Queens of our own court, each and every one of us, celebrate the differences, do not tell others what to do.

Be cool, and don't be a ****..

If I want to smoke, let me smoke, so long as I am not blowing smoke in your face, then I am not being a ****...
"Oh, but you could die of cancer, we are only thinking of your health" ?
Yes, well I enjoy smoking, and tomorrow a bin wagon could flatten me while I go out shopping..
ALL I have is right now, tomorrow is a gift, a bonus if you like, not enough time for what if's.. ( Future crimes )

Once we realise that we all have differences that we can learn from to make our lives better, if we just drop the judgement and realise we are all in this together, then you will realise one thing..

TOGETHER... WE ROCK !!!

phpBB [video]

A song written by a gay man, and turned into heavy metal, that soul destroying music.. Really ?

Are you going back to the world of divisions and sub divisions, including the ones you hold inside yourself.. ?

Those Poor b' stards.. :cool:

There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.