Abydos

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Re: Abydos

Post by carrie »

If I remember correctly Yildez five hours is something of an under estimation. Loved our trip with Stan and the discovery of the pyramid on the way back even if it was inhabited by a pack of wild dogs.

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

The reason why I said Hall of Records is because I know that some things in the past may not have made it like important records so Seti may have had them stashed either in this so called treasury or they're all but lost.

I know for a fact that there is a secret chamber near the last pyramid of Giza. But to get inside you will have to know a certain code.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

And I know for a fact that you DON'T know for a fact that...... :lol:
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Frater0082 wrote:The reason why I said Hall of Records is because I know that some things in the past may not have made it like important records so Seti may have had them stashed either in this so called treasury or they're all but lost.

I know for a fact that there is a secret chamber near the last pyramid of Giza. But to get inside you will have to know a certain code.
That would be an electronic code then? If so, that would enforce BM's theory on Aliens. :up
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Frater0082 wrote:The reason why I said Hall of Records is because I know that some things in the past may not have made it like important records so Seti may have had them stashed either in this so called treasury or they're all but lost.

That would be an electronic code then? If so, that would enforce BM's theory on Aliens. :up
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

Dusak wrote:

:tk Perhaps the reason he popped in to say goodbye to us all is because he not only knows the code but has used it and is now on the next stage of his voyage of discovery.
Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Iv'e been in all the Giza Pyramids, quite sane and totally off-me-nut, daytime and at night time,
I have crawled into the Sphinx chamber during a sound & light show.

I have been to every 'known corner of the Great Pyramid except the relieving chambers, felt 'wonderful things, heard wonderful things,

experienced wonderful things, did it change me ?
not one bit it just made me more impressionable by the impossible & unexplainable...8)
Ps: Frater 0082: "Don't be put off your search.... Just walk where others don't dare to tread!
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

HEPZIBAH wrote:
Dusak wrote:

:tk Perhaps the reason he popped in to say goodbye to us all is because he not only knows the code but has used it and is now on the next stage of his voyage of discovery.

I do know of a code yes I do, Seti I. showed it to me and Bullet Magnet was right ancient man did met with aliens about after the fourth or fifth dynasty I assume because this individual who was laying on the slab had knocked down the Gold Tip of the Pyramid. His eyes sockets were bigger than any human being and so was his head. The body was laying there for some time because it had a fowl stench. Beyond the body was millions of pieces of gold artifacts and a spacecraft dedicated to this man whom they believe came from the sky. Only the Kings know of this secret chamber and I had the pleasure with being royal blood and sleep with one(lucky me right) Seti showed me almost everything I was always at his side ALWAYS.
Yildez
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Yildez »

Oh boy! That's it, I'm finished :urm: :urm: :urm:
Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by Horus »

Horus wrote:So how long do I leave this post before it has to be moved to Myth and Spirituality, it's 50/50 at the moment. ;)
I reckon its now flipped over to 100%, but I knew it all along and that's where its going.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Horus wrote:
Horus wrote:So how long do I leave this post before it has to be moved to Myth and Spirituality, it's 50/50 at the moment. ;)
I reckon its now flipped over to 100%, but I knew it all along and that's where its going.
Oh dear......can't we wait for A-Four to add some flesh to the scenario?

On this occasion I'm afraid my internet searches have come up with a big zero.

Time to call "fowl" on the proceeings :py
Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by Horus »

The thread is still here, but moved to the heading Myth, Magic and Spirituality as that is clearly where it now belongs.
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

Horus wrote:The thread is still here, but moved to the heading Myth, Magic and Spirituality as that is clearly where it now belongs.
It is a pity that this subject has deteriated to this level, but I have to agree with you, there has be a form of respect for the History Section of this forum. It is bad enough when Frater goes off at a tangent, but as you can see from my initial post, I wanted to guide him through the whole meaning of Abydos, stage by stage.

Abydos Temple has a very long history, the reason for its sudden change in artistic style, the deep meaning of the Eye of Horus within the Hall of Osiris, the Tomb of Osiris and its connection with the Temple all need to be explained. Finally the one item that brings all this together a secret hidden room, that has no doors, though it was built on two levels, it is known by a number of names, the secret chamber, the treasury, the blind room, though myself after very careful observation of that room, in my opinion it should be called the Spirit of Truth. Evidently such detailed information can not be written up on here in ten minutes, and each section needs to be understood.

I am certain that at least a couple of people on here will have seen and been in this room, and if that is the case, would they please tell us all how they got in and what was the most important thing they noticed in this room, I wait, with baited anticipation.

For the ones who love to search for their info via Wiki, sorry it's very limited, try Abydos - blind room.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

I do know of a code yes I do, Seti I. showed it to me and Bullet Magnet was right ancient man did met with aliens about after the fourth or fifth dynasty I assume because this individual who was laying on the slab had knocked down the Gold Tip of the Pyramid. His eyes sockets were bigger than any human being and so was his head. The body was laying there for some time because it had a fowl stench. Beyond the body was millions of pieces of gold artifacts and a spacecraft dedicated to this man whom they believe came from the sky. Only the Kings know of this secret chamber and I had the pleasure with being royal blood and sleep with one(lucky me right) Seti showed me almost everything I was always at his side ALWAYS.[/quote][/quote]

:wf2: :wf2: There is a pan that only sucks in credibility. It is near full.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Do anyone else think that Omm Sety is buried in Abydos some where?
Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by Horus »

I agree A4 that many people including yourself could have added to peoples knowledge of this place, but rather than just pose questions why don't you actually write your own revue and share it with us, many people including myself would be very intersted in reading it and maybe improve their own knowledge :up
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

I do so agree Horus, not all of us are as well informed as you A Four and not being sarcastic. Explain in easily understood language what you mean please. I am genuinely interested. :up
Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by Horus »

Yes a nice informative write up without lots of hidden references and secret handshakes would be very much welcomed. I am sure that A4 is capable of doing such a thing without making it too mysterious and from the standpoint of what an ordinary person should seek out and not some hidden places that only he knows about or can gain access to.
Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Spain

Post by Mad Dilys »

:tk I've been wondering what kind of reception Om Seti would have had on this forum if she had been able to contribute? :)
Smile! It confuses people
BENNU
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egypt

Post by BENNU »

HEPZIBAH wrote:
A-Four wrote:..but even so, MOST tourist from around the world, visit Abydos once in their life,...
Really? I think not. Perhaps you have statistical evidence to persuade me otherwise.
I read it as: Most tourists who visit Abydos, do so once in their life.