Seeing someone name over and over again

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Spain

Re: Seeing someone name over and over again

Post by Mad Dilys »

Agreed Newcastle, but the babies previously registered as John for example, are as adults more noticeable than children in their pram.

I named my first daughter when under the effects of the 70's hippy era and thought I'd made her name up. :oops: Fortunately she likes it and thought it was unique until she joined Facebook. ;)

Smile! It confuses people
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Mad Dilys wrote:Agreed Newcastle, but the babies previously registered as John for example, are as adults more noticeable than children in their pram.

I named my first daughter when under the effects of the 70's hippy era and thought I'd made her name up. :oops: Fortunately she likes it and thought it was unique until she joined Facebook. ;)
Am I over obsessing or is it just some Random thing again?
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Its still a very popular name in the US though, perhaps that is why Frater 0082 sees it all the time. Must be hundreds of new John Doe's every day over there.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.