Harry Potter

The Literary Corner is a place to discuss your favourite books and authors and to add your own poems and stories.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

WelshStudent
United Kingdom

Post by WelshStudent »

Actually I didn't think it was too bad as far as the films go (come on - after POA anything is better! ;) )....of course it wasn't a patch on the book - what ever is? Looking at it as a separate entity from the book I quite enjoyed it, and I liked some of the little details they sneaked in. BUT....
Spoiler
1) I was gutted that we didn't get any of the Remus/Tonks storyline. I know it's a 'minor' plot but I love it and is was just WEIRD seeing them show up as an established couple without angst! Angst is what makes R/T! :?

2) Where was DD funeral?! WAH!!!!

3) They didn't explain the horcruxes very well at all - nothing about the other memories and DD idea that Voldy was going to use objects from the founders.

4) Harry and Ginny...what the HELL was that! :oops: I was really hoping for the dramatic post-winning the Qudditch common room kiss. :oops:

frances
United Kingdom

Post by frances »

i was disappointed in the film as well missed so much out that was important. I am going to start re reading my harry potter books much better than the films