Egypt to raise tourist visa fee by $5

Advice, information and discussion about Egypt in general.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Re: Egypt to raise tourist visa fee by $5

Post by Zooropa »

Before the EEC is what it is now I was quite happy to describe myself as European.

Now we are shackled to this horrific anti democratic, fecklessly run EU with a basket case economy I am most definitely British!

I am not old enough to have voted on the common market but the reason why it passed was because it was initially an economically sound trading agreement which stopped stronger countries pricing out the smaller ones by unfair means.

If people knew the real agenda the anti democratic eu leaders had planned it would never have got through.

Never.
Last edited by Zooropa on Sat May 03, 2014 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

On the increase to visa charges I agree with most that it wont stop the very few people who are considering Egypt as a holiday coming but by the same token it wont encourage more people to come either will it?

Ive had a job for many years which requires me to give presentations based on figures.

I soon realised that there is much truth in the saying "there are lies, damned lies and statistics".

Ive lost count of the amount of times ive gone into briefings with a truly ropy set of figures and used "spin" to make them appear much better than they really are, and on every occasion ive managed it without actually lying or changing the figures.

Its all about how you present them.

For example you could argue that the $10 increase is less than the cost of a meal or round of drinks and put like that you will create a positive impression.

But you could also say that given the increase in hotels and flights the visitor has now been hit with a visa charge increase in excess of nearly 67%, that, I am betting would create a much different impression.
Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Chocolate Eclair »

No I have never been a European, its just a modern name dreamed up for fantasists.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Born British, die British. Britain is far to Great to be lumped into that general terminology, European.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.