Article proposing idea of killing Egyptian street children..

Advice, information and discussion about Egypt in general.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Re: Article proposing idea of killing Egyptian street childr

Post by newcastle »

Dusak wrote:Of course it was a most terrible suggestion, and some form of legal punishment towards the author of the article should be implemented. Any poster that finds it warrants a sick reply, should be treated with the contempt they deserve, but discussed it must, as keeping quiet about such things could be seen as a form of acceptance from the wider audience, especially concerning this countries human rights record.
I disagree as regards punishing the author. People say, and write, all sorts of things that are better left unsaid or unwritten. It's the publishers of the article who should be castigated (and it appears that they have already realised the errors of their ways)

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

newcastle wrote:
Dusak wrote:Of course it was a most terrible suggestion, and some form of legal punishment towards the author of the article should be implemented. Any poster that finds it warrants a sick reply, should be treated with the contempt they deserve, but discussed it must, as keeping quiet about such things could be seen as a form of acceptance from the wider audience, especially concerning this countries human rights record.
I disagree as regards punishing the author. People say, and write, all sorts of things that are better left unsaid or unwritten. It's the publishers of the article who should be castigated (and it appears that they have already realised the errors of their ways)
On reflection, I have to agree with you on this point.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Brian Yare
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Brian Yare »

Dusak wrote:On reflection, I have to agree with you on this point.
That is why I treated the original "article" in such a frivolous way. It was not worthy of serious comment imho.