You are what you eat....

Advice, information and discussion about Egypt in general.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

You are what you eat....

Post by newcastle »

Egyptian Woman Arrested for Baking ‘Genitalia Cupcakes’ as Controversy Spreads

An Egyptian woman was arrested and released on EGP 5,000 bail after photos of cupcakes she allegedly baked for a private birthday party held at Gezira Sporting Club went viral.

On Monday, Gezira Sporting Club (نادى الجزيرة / #نادي_الجزيره) was the top trending topic on social media in Egypt after photos from a birthday party were shared that showed a group of older women eating penis and vagina themed cupcakes.

The woman who baked and sold the cupcakes to the group of older women, whose identity has not been revealed by authorities and who Egyptian Streets has otherwise chosen to not name, was arrested, allegedly on charges of ‘violating family values’. In statements to Youm7, the woman denied adding any genital-inspired designs to her cupcakes, stating that she was surprised to see the viral photos.

https://egyptianstreets.com/2021/01/19/ ... L_8TtsAfLs

crewmeal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Re: You are what you eat....

Post by crewmeal »

There's a photo going around somewhere of the actual cakes. I daren't show it on here in case I get my cards!!!
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

crewmeal wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:25 pm There's a photo going around somewhere of the actual cakes. I daren't show it on here in case I get my cards!!!
Keefy posted them on the Luxor4uEgypt4uRedSea4u Facebook page so I doubt they’re embargoed.

Frankly, when you see the statues of Min with his giant phallus all over the pharaonic tat stalls, it amazes me that anyone was upset.

I suppose watching a granny-like figure about to munch into a pink penis was too much for some. :lol:
hatusu
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

Post by hatusu »

I opened the Egyptian streets link and saw a photo of the cakes but couldnt see what all the fuss was about. They just looked like ordinary fairy cakes to me (but I do have poor eyesight..........)So was that just a file photo of any old cakes,or was that THE cakes?
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

hatusu wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:43 pm I opened the Egyptian streets link and saw a photo of the cakes but couldnt see what all the fuss was about. They just looked like ordinary fairy cakes to me (but I do have poor eyesight..........)So was that just a file photo of any old cakes,or was that THE cakes?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
garfield4

Post by garfield4 »

its not a real knob
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

garfield4 wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:08 pm its not a real knob
Even more of a fuss if it was. :lol: