Interesting Find

Luxor is ancient Thebes and has a fascinating past. Share your knowledge or ask your questions here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Interesting Find

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Nice little find on Youtube today...

I should be working, but who says life has to be hard.. Not me 8)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DHrSulXPYu4" frameborder="0"></iframe>

There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
LivinginLuxor
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

Post by LivinginLuxor »

It would be nice if the presenter presented any proof! The reason why there was no soot in the tombs during building was because salt was added to the wicks so no soot produced! Occam's Razor rules!
I might agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong!
Stan
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

So the possibility of a far more intelligent life form being present on earth many thousands of years ago is not a viable one then ?

The GP needs to be seen as it was, with it's huge enclosure wall around it, as that was an important part of the GP.

Chris Dunn has some fascinating theories, as do many engineering type people, fact is, the Archaeologists are not engineers, so pretend they know what they are talking about by telling us that Pyramids were tombs. !
But then that does fit in nicely for Authority to help keep people in the box, so to speak regarding the true past of this planet..

More interesting is the fact that the GP does not have 4 sides, but 8 !
I would like to see the current Human technology be able to reproduce that.

Sadly, as pyramid building progressed, it is easy to see how the ancient knowledge was gradually lost as the quality declined.
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
LivinginLuxor
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

Post by LivinginLuxor »

"But then that does fit in nicely for Authority to help keep people in the box, so to speak regarding the true past of this planet.." - So, why would there be a conspiracy by those in authority to not tell the 'truth' (as seen by the pyramidiots). What purpose would it serve?

I go along with you in suggesting the Great Pyramid was never a tomb, by the way.
I might agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong!
Stan
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Authority lies, has done for thousands of years. It has made people dependent upon them through religion and in more recent years money.

Find the ancient technology and keep it for your own purposes, keep the people dumb and rule over them by dividing them... Thats how it has worked. Now you can educate them any way you choose. It only takes a couple of generations to loose the knowledge. Then you go around the world destroying all the other civilisations that may also hold this knowledge. That's what empires were for.

You will be well aware that the Ancient Greeks discovered Sumaria, then moved on to Egypt, as did the Romans, who colluded with the Greeks to give us all our Western Religion and our "way of thinking" through the rules they created..
From these 2 places alone, we have the Old and the New testament in a totally corrupted form of the truth..

You only have to look at what happened to the Jews over the last 60 years.
60 years ago, they all wanted to go back to Eastern Europe from where they came after WW2, but now the indoctrinated populous want to stay and expand their rightful god given borders to the whole of the "Old World".
Just like Moses and his people, wandering the desert for 40 years on a journey that should have taken 6 months and provide us with 10 stone tablets carved by the had of god himself... handily enough, the people were caught worshiping a golden bull, and that extended the journey by 39 years and 6 months and lost the physical proof that god exists...
Surprising that most people never questioned where the Manna came from, and the function of the Ark of the Covenant.
Shame that the alleged "Authors of the Bible" had died hundreds of years after they wrote their texts.. and not in their native language either..

People are very easily influenced and distracted from the truth, they have become self governing sheep as a result of Authority and its lies.

But thankfully many are awakening these days, and the Authority game will end in the not too distant future..its been almost 5000 years, give or take.. call it a form of quarantine, , , free will.... 8)

Here is a very good article about the "Authority Hoax"..
http://spiritualeconomicsnow.net/?p=75

Don't be prejudiced by the mention of the word Spiritual, its a great read..

Oh, and a couple of people here I have been in discussions with in the Past.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ewlL0VzTGQo" frameborder="0"></iframe>