NOAH IS NAHUI: ANCIENT EGYPT AND MESO AMERICA

Luxor is ancient Thebes and has a fascinating past. Share your knowledge or ask your questions here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Andrew Earl Singer
United States of America

Post by Andrew Earl Singer »

Andrew Earl Singer

NOAH DISCOVERS AMERICA

Theory by Andrew Earl Singer
Supportive Documentation as "site" tagged. Support these Sources, please.

As a youth NOAH www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noah's_Ark was my hero and throughout my life I have followed the belief that NOAH was a real life person, now that I am older and my mother says, "wiser" I am presenting this theory to anyone with an open mind. I have carved a new niche for NOAH and his life. He must be considered to be the greatest carpenter of his time and probably the most memorable woodcarver. The blueprint of the ARK and the legacy of NOAH (Genesis: Chapters 5 to 9) is purportedly to have come from GOD, HIMSELF. The details of the construction of the ARK are impeccable, ARKaeologists have built scale replicas and the plausibility of a boat based on the BIBLE description is plausible in every respect. The tools needed to build the Ark were all available to Noah.
The BIBLE portrait of NOAH is replete with a number of considerable details that give him a real life. NOAH is not portrayed with absolutely perfect virtues. Actually NOAH has faults that are highlighted and yet he was THE CHOSEN SOUL. NOAH was given the formidable task to fulfill a Covenant, a Covenant (Genesis: 8:21 to 9:17) with GOD. The BIBLE casts NOAH into the sea on an ARK with his family and a pair or more of all creatures that GOD commanded would be saved from a deluge. There have been many others that have tried to figure out what stops the mariner may have made, I present to you one stop he did make as evidenced herein. Apparently the others have given up, they may have felt that the trail had grown cold after 5000 years. Once again the heat is on and the anomaly is lit up with a cast of characters that support a conclusion to the NOAH debate. The final destination of NOAH is under our microscope and science along with archaeology is able to shed the proper light on GOD's CHOSEN MAN. NOAH IS NAHUI.. http://www.book-of-thoth.com/sections-p ... e-290.html When NOAH met landfall with the ARK, knowledge of the Ancient Egyptians, the Sumerians and Phoenicians and all other knowledge and wisdom of the most learned of the time including myths and legends from his day, the language of the Hieroglyphics came too! Herein we shall explore the evidence and reach a most stunning conclusion. Even though I know what happened and have shared it with scholars in every field there are new and exciting details that I am being made aware of that shall be added. After all this is a relatively old story about the early history of the Bible and that peaks about anything else that is happening as far as I am able to discern. As a "SEEKER" I am apt to display some partiality as to my own belief in the THEORY of NOAH as NAHUI by myself, ANDREW EARL SINGER. One must understand that I have gathered and sifted, combing shreds and volumes, some of the best are on this site. Others to be named. NOAH DISCOVERS AMERICA. Check it out!

The way an object is utilized describes the method of how Hieroglyphics began. Pre-historic man etched his sightings of animals on stone walls and this evolved and has given modern man the insight as to what pre-historic man was seeing, thinking and doing. Learning from pre-historic man came the language of the Hieroglyphics. The Hieroglyphic journey into language as we know it is the dividing factor between man and all other life. In addition to language man utilized his creative ability to devise a number of inventive things that also gives man abilities far and above those of the other creatures of the planet. With those abilities it is man that must utilize his/her resources to keep all of the other life free from harm, man is the destined caretaker of Earth. Pre-historic man figured out that by drawing a picture of an offering cup (an item that is pictured in Hieroglyphics in abundance) that he could have a picture to show others and that picture could be used to represent the real and tangible object and in this case an offering cup. The next picture may be the image of a hand and the two pictures when combined can be construed to mean, I offer, you take. This is the way Hieroglyphics were used to convey a message in Ancient Sumer www.sumerian.org and Egypt. www.wikipedia.org/wiki/gardiner_sign_list (see existing articles) The same message was given in Meso America in a more elaborate way. Each country further developed a different way of making their picture language in to scripted languages, but the task of unraveling NOAH's gift to Meso America is for the moment all we are after. The reasons that these picture languages became forgotten is a mystery that needs resolving. Linguists have decided to tackle this mystery and determined that the most plausible answer is that they simply fell out of fashion with the newer technology of scripted writing and symbol's of pictures took over. Texts that archaeologists had found in their respective countries and in rather unexpected places like countries thousands of miles away, in caves, on rock formations and buried in the ground to name a few and considered as anomalies must be now looked at again in the light of the discoveries at Lambayeque and the age of that discovery, it makes sense that ancient man utilized the sea to travel the world. The recent find in Lambayeque of an Observatory hidden beneath a newer Temple facade has placed Meso America in line with the rest of the Ancient World and has brought to light what archaeologists have speculated all along regarding the astronomical intelligence of the Olmecs. The Olmecs were extremely serious about star gazing, tracking the Sun, Moon, Stars and Planets. They utilized their knowledge of the universe to determine planting and harvesting times.
Meso America embossed their own form of pictures and they appear to be quite different from anything else on the planet and have been suspected of not even being from our planet, actually they are man designed. The glyphs are so intricate and unusual that it is understandable that historians have had a difficult time figuring out exactly what is going on. Even linguists adept in the art of deciphering other languages gave up as there has been nothing to compare them with and the remains of the culture due to the Spanish invasion of the Meso American people caused the language to slip even farther from translation. All is not lost, a new wave of linguists has come to unravel the mystery.
What really happened, the Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphic form of storytelling is the basis of the Meso American Hieroglyphic language and the artists of Meso America added their own artistic flair, much the way we have adapted cursive writing to our own alphabet. The crux of the Meso American hieroglyphic language was adapted from the Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphic form of picture-image. The basics of the Egyptian language circa 2700 BC became the basic language of Meso America also circa 2700 BC brought by NOAH. Both languages continued to add new glyphs as time passed and both became more elaborate while contact between the two failed to re-emerge. The incredible artwork of the Meso American people is a testament to the original craftsmanship that NOAH taught. What NOAH did teach in Meso America is made clear by studying the clues that are left on the monuments, stele and artifacts. The Bible time frame brings Noah to the time of King Zoser and his Vizier, Imhotep. www.wikipedia.org/wiki/imhotep

It takes some effort to distinguish between the two seemingly different languages but the similarity in determining what the object is in both languages becomes crystal clear with the work of Charles William Johnson. His extremely precise treatise entitled "Linguistic Correspondence: Nahuatl and Ancient Egyptian" www.earthmatrix.com/linguistic/nahuatl.htm details the similarity of both the Hieroglyphic languages. The Egyptian language presented in Hieroglyphica and the Nahuatl and Mayan language and a host of other closely related picture languages in the America's evidenced in "The Mayan Epigraphic Database Project" while they appear totally different, to the trained eye are actually quite similar. To really understand the complexity of the NAHUATL language a study of the Mayan Epigraphic Database Project with its collection of Glyph Images is a must. With these two amazing works it becomes more clear as these two works become meshed together. It is obvious to me that the NAHUATL language is an exaggerated version of the Egyptian Hieroglyphic language. The Hieroglyphica is a composite of the Old and New Kingdom glyphs. As Hieroglyphics declined, the hieratic script was devised. There are no signs of the hieratic script in Meso America and this supports the idea that NOAH departed during the Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt and fits the time line of both the Old Kingdom and the Bible, had the hieratic script been found in Meso America an argument could be made for a later time period. The premise at hand supports the case at hand. The probability is greatly enhanced that Meso America was undisturbed by hostile forces outside of their own region until the advent of Columbus. Pre-Columbus history in Meso America is staunchly held in secret, with myths and legends pointing to the source of its civilization that began with nomadic people.
Out of nowhere came all forms of culture for Meso America, as many historians have claimed. Ancient Egypt was known during the Old Kingdom of the 3rd Dynasty as Mizraim, MSR or MISR, now the Junhuriyah Misr al-Arabiyah Arab Republic of Egypt. Mizraim is directly related to NOAH, the 16 Grandsons of NOAH named in Genesis Chapter 10 established the Nations of The Old World. The proofs of these events are found in the worldwide names of the ancestry of NOAH's Family, City and River names and the Sacred Myths and Legends attributed to them. www.answersingenesis.org/creation/v20/i4/Noah.asp NOAH's descendants were connected to the RULING HOUSES of West Central Africa, Egypt and Mesopotamia. The Biblical references to the family of NOAH suggest his family by marriage extended from modern Nigeria to India, controlling waterways and trade. The seafaring nation during the time of NOAH and King Zoser becomes more apparent with the fleet of boats uncovered by later Kings including King Khufu. It is a known fact that Egypt had utilized most of its wood and had not re-planted. In order to quench the thirst for building with wood, as lintels, coffins and boats they made an early commitment to ocean navigation with their cedar wood made sailing boats. The initial commitment to travel the Nile was in reed boats and one may take a look at the possibility of that boat on the ocean through the voyages of Thor Heyerdahl. www.mnc.net/norway/torheyer.htm The Thor Heyerdahl voyages are clear proof that the probability of ocean migration was in fact a reality. The challenges of moving tons of building materials for Pyramids and Temples demanded a more rugged boat built with the precious wood from Lebanon and areas beyond the Nile that had forests. They left the confines of the Nile by boat and navigated to where the trees had been cut and sold or traded to secure the precious commodity of wood and other commodities, land routes were just too difficult and arduous a journey with the heavy materials needed for the growth of a civilized nation. Rock paintings in the Sahara reveal records of Egyptian boats and there is an archive which reports that boats traveled to the Southern end of the Red Sea during the 4th Dynasty.
The commitment to GOD by NOAH to build the ARK as written in the Bible made the sanctity of the Nile a memory and the possibilities of a hard ocean voyage a reality. There is ample evidence that Egyptian seafarers made many voyages to what is now Australia, New Zealand and Tahiti. Tahiti has a very interesting Pyramid that dates to the ancient period that is being discussed herein. The Langi stepped platform Pyramid at Tauhala is constructed with a stone estimated to be 30-40 tons. NOAH is attributed with giving most of his life for a MOST SACRED MISSION and the fulfillment of his COVENANT WITH GOD. The Bible writer's give the explanation that NOAH landed with the ARK, no Old Testament Biblical writing attests to a Meso American landing of the ARK. A return trip of the ARK probably would have taken the Gulf Stream and onward to the North Atlantic drift and a shorter trip back, it is my opinion and the opinion of others that NOAH did reach Meso America.
The more that one delves in to the two different Hieroglyphic pictures, the closer they become as ideas of the ideal. They share a past and have a special relationship that brings the Sun, Moon and every facet of life in to view. The NAHUATL Hieroglyph is contained within a Cartouche, a reservation made for the Nobility of Ancient Egypt. The Cartouche of the NAHUATL personalizes in a powerful way each and every glyph in an eternally existing way. The NAHUATL glyphs stimulate an activity in our consciousness, each glyph is an artistic and powerfully devised work of the imagination. I utilized texts of King Tutankhamen Tomb Objects that I had been deciphering and combined the Egyptian Hieroglyphics and created many of the complex NAHUATL glyphs by combining them in the order that they were written. The Egyptian glyphs were transformed in to a more complex picture by combining the base glyphs and these are displayed in the Mayan Database.
The hieratic script came long after NOAH left King Zoser and the Ancient Egyptian Empire. This is one of the many reasons that we can give NOAH a timetable and is proof that NOAH had no knowledge of the hieratic writing, there is no evidence of hieratic writing in Meso America. Upon reaching Meso America it became paramount for a language to be incorporated in to the New World of NOAH and the inhabitants of the Andes and surrounding areas. According to the efforts of Mr. Johnson the name of many objects have a similarity in the sound of its name. The evidence between the two is too close to be discarded. I affirm the work of Mr. Johnson as credible and the only possible solution to the mystery of the creation of the Meso American language. The fact is that both forms of Hieroglyphics must be from an identical source. I contend that NOAH is the person that brought the Egyptian Hieroglyphics to the New World and the source of the American versions.
Bible scholars tend to argue that the NOAH story is not a myth and that the Great Flood is accountable, while others make the case that it is an oral tradition or myth that was handed down and never happened. They contend that the story has a similarity to the Epic of Gilgamesh even though the details are completely different as to the boat that was built. Sir Leonard Wooley found evidence that the Euphrates River flooded at Ur. The Nile inundations may be the Flood Story. Geologists continue to study mineral deposits to this day for the explanation of the Flood Myths. Can we discount the Burckle Abyssal Impact Crater as being the source of the Flood and asteroids that are known to have landed on Earth as being the source of the cataclysm. The Observatory built in Lambayeque is evidence of the Meso American belief in the study of the solar system. Lamech, father of Noah has a name base of MOON. Noah, through a study of the solar system may have known that a comet was coming to Earth and this was his reason for building the ARK.

NOAH always had GOD and apparently GOD had NOAH, land ho! What an incredible sight to see the ARK, a huge wooden structure floating on the surface of the ocean. I invision the Nomads climbing to the highest peaks, further up the mountain to escape the rising water as the Bible story tells. From a distance this object, the size of a passenger cruise ship must have been as amazing as seeing the King Tutankhamen Tomb Objects now on display at the Field Museum www.fieldmuseum.org in Chicago. NOAH recognizes mountain plateau's, they are protruding above the water until they disappear from sight as the Earth is covered by water. Land, as NOAH knows all to well is beneath the peaks of the mountain range of what is known today as South America. The Nomads seeing this massive structure must have been extremely encouraged to see NOAH, flood or naught.

When I study the relic known as the Palette of the Egyptian King Narmer http://www.ancientegypt.hypermart.net/o ... /index.htm circa 3200BC, I am struck by the rows of animals and the rows of trees on one side. The reverse side also depicts animals and other life forms. The Cartouche is an oval or cylindrical shape, in Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphics it was used for the designation of the name of the King and Queen and became the source for the decipherment of Egyptian Hieroglyphics by Jean-Francois Champollion. The Cartouche and Shen Sign were both originally formed with a piece of rope, folded and tied at one end. This same type of representation is clearly an important part of the Nahuatl glyph structure and appears in almost every text, there are hundreds of them that have elaborate designs and motifs on the outer edge of their version of the Cartouche. Inside of the Cartouche are the more elaborate symbols, revealing what idea each picture is meant to convey. Once again, the more conventional Egyptian Hieroglyph has a picture that is more obvious as to what it represents, the Nahuatl, Mayan, Aztec and many American Indian and Canadian Indian people have similar glyphs and also represent pictures in the same way.
When NOAH came across the ocean to the world of Meso America, he entered a civilization that was made up of Nomads. Archaeologists coined the word "Olmecs" to describe the people that came next, I contend this the was during the advent of NOAH. The Olmecs are the people of Meso America that started the building of the block Temples and are considered to be the influential factor for the development of the America's. The region that the Olmecs inhabited includes the Federal District, and the states; Morelos, Guerrero and Oaxaca. There is no reasonable information from any archaeological source that Ancient Egypt had any knowledge of Meso America nor is there any evidence that Meso America had ships and brought any of the culture to Egypt circa 2700 BC. The fact that there is no knowledge of Meso America during the Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt gives archaeologists the impression that this part of the world was not explored and remained hidden. There is substantial evidence that explorers visited Meso America before Christopher Columbus even though history books have left the archaeological proofs un-tapped, I am hopeful that this will change due to the discovery in Lambayeque. Incidentally, Lamech>Lamel>Lamga meaning MOON. http://www.92.1911encyclopedia.org/L/La/Lamech.htm
The world that NOAH found when he reached Meso America was not covered by water, there is no evidence to support that. The world at the time of NOAH consisted of the same topography as it does today with its continents and polar caps. There is a similarity of 5000 years ago and today in terms of land mass, temperature and moisture. There is no evidence to support a catastrophic flood covering the Andes Mountains and one must disallow such a claim as being a myth. This would have meant the entire human race was destroyed and there is no clear evidence that this happened. Therefore, we must believe that people continued on in their daily life when the ARK landed. When NOAH arrived in Meso America, he must have been able to bring the life forms to shore and we may be able to deduce the actual drop off point by logical deductions. An arctic terrain would have been totally out of the scenario as there are virtually no resources available and frozen glaciers would have been catastrophic to the wood which the ARK was built from. The ARK did not land in an area near the North or South Pole and did in fact reach land in Meso America. There is the possibility that the ARK landed in a desert or other very dry region, there is purported evidence that Ararat was a landing point of the ARK. However, that evidence may have been due to a later voyage of the ARK, for now we are investigating a Meso American landing of the ARK. An area with rolling hills and natural mounds would offer NOAH a place that would allow the ARK to be unloaded, would be a natural terrain with agricultural resources and would also have grasslands that could be easily converted in to food sources. NOAH would have had to be near a fresh water source, close to a river or lake and what better choice than the Amazon River, similar to the Nile. Choosing to stop the ARK near a jungle or rain forest with little resources and a lack of food as well as an endangerment to the other life on the ARK. This would not be reasonable, nor a practical choice for a 500 year old man. The mountains have extremely difficult terrain, again with limited resources, but would make a good choice to build a city that could be protected.

An area of swamp would also be of little help to NOAH, with little food sources. The same can be said for the sparse lands of a tundra. A forest would also be a difficult place to maintain the Covenant of GOD with NOAH. The optimum place for NOAH would be next to a river, rivers and lakes are perfect choices for starting cities. These ideal locations have rich soil and produce food in abundance with a relatively small amount of work. Critics have stated that no Old World plants have been identified in Meso America, the truth is that many plants were brought from the Old World to Meso America and now we know who brought them and when. NOAH made his choice to create his city near a river and from this river base he could proceed to other destinations as he chose. NOAH as a settler and pioneer built his first city with the help of the Olmecs and continued to build cities all over Meso America. Each settlement built was composed of a Temple in the center of the population to be used for Spiritual purposes. Agriculture became the primary source of work and then the building of each settlement gave the Olmecs their rapid expansion. The technology was shared throughout Meso America in NOAH's effort to build a long lasting civilization. Supplemental evidence which includes Old World ties include biological, molecular genetics, biochemical genetics and artifacts. The techniques of building the step Pyramid Temples in Egypt, Sumer and Meso America have similar characteristics. www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Step_Pyramid Haslipviera, Montellano and Barbon made their references to the flat sided Pyramid shape attributed to King Khufu and failed to mention or acknowledge the likeness of the Step Pyramid of King Zoser to Meso American Temple Pyramids. The Step Pyramid Temple structure prevalent in Meso America is accessible by a step system to the flat top, it is believed that these steps were used in both the construction of the Meso American Pyramids and the Pyramid of Zoser as well as the Ziggurat Pyramids of Ancient Mesopotamia and Sumer. Further evidence can be ascertained that in the case of the Sipan Pyramid, a Moche Tomb Pyramid is proof that Meso America like Egypt in this case buried their dead in the structure.
As I have said I do not believe that the entire world was covered by water, even though the BIBLE says explicitly that water covered the tallest mountains. If the case is made that all mankind was wiped out by the Flood, then only NOAH and his family and any other boat people could have survived. Suffice to say that the world during the writing of the NOAH text has many flood myths in and around the same period of time while other areas of the world show no signs of flooding and have no myths. I do not subscribe to this belief as I know that life continued during this time period as seen by monuments that have been carbon dated. The inundation of the Nile and subsequent flooding of the Nile area is what I believe is the Flood. I am not convinced that the writer's of the BIBLE during the time of the Flood knew what was going on in the rest of the world

SOUL.BODY.MIND. In the beginning is the THOUGHT and the need for the LIFEGIVER to honor TUTANKHAMEN with LIFE. Decipherment by Andrew Earl Singer
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Back with a bang! Andrew.........8)
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Andrew Earl Singer
United States of America

If I told you, you wouldn't believe me!
SOUL.BODY.MIND. In the beginning is the THOUGHT and the need for the LIFEGIVER to honor TUTANKHAMEN with LIFE. Decipherment by Andrew Earl Singer
LivinginLuxor
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

Post by LivinginLuxor »

Welcome back, Andrew! We miss you and your posts. It's good to see that you have given up the Universal Flood theory, but, as you know, I can't believe that Noah was an historical figure from the time of Zoser. You mention that Meso-American glyphs are derived from hieroglyphs and say that " they appear totally different, to the trained eye are actually quite similar". Trained eye, or an eye seeking to prove its theories?

You say there is extensive evidence of Egyptians sailing to Australia - there isn't - except for some rock carvings of dubious provenance.

I could argue many other points, but I won't now as I'm just glad that you have taken the time to write on the forum again!
I might agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong!
Stan
Goddess
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egypt

Post by Goddess »

:d1:

Yay!!! Missed you AES!
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

Yes me too, I do enjoy reading your work AES, have not got time to go through it yet, but will do so with a large scotch and coke, and enjoy. Many thanks.
TonyC

Post by TonyC »

The history theories are a bit too "way out" for me but the headline NOAH DISCOVERS AMERICA could well be true. Oscar Wilde said: "America had often been discovered before Columbus, but it had always been hushed up."
Andrew Earl Singer
United States of America

Re: NOAH IS NAHUI: ANCIENT EGYPT AND MESO AMERICA

Thank you one and all!
Stevepj

Post by Stevepj »

The Olmec were the "mother Civilization" of Mesoamerican but they certainly didn't inhababit the Federal District of Mexico. They were indigenous to Tabasco and Vera Cruz on the Gulf coast.
Other than that :? :? :? :? :?
Andrew Earl Singer
United States of America

WOW, that stuff is amazing! It is great to be able to reflect on my past thoughts. Thanks luxor4u.com
Brian Yare
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Brian Yare »

Where is the "ignore" button? :( :zz
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

A Minimum of 500 creatures per species to allow for sufficient genetic diversity to prevent in breeding once you hit dry land., plus all the food etc... Nope...

Noah's story is nicked from Sumeria, and probably comes from the Meteorite that hit the Carolina Bays area about 13,000 years ago.
I think that some people knew it was coming and went to live on high ground, hence the continuation of man... just..

Regarding cave drawing's, why could they not have been done by civilised people like ourselves,? just going out for the day having a picnic.

I think we are dumber today that we were back in the Old Testament times, but that aint a popular theory...

Nice try though, and makes excellent reading.. :up
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.