My Life Before: Memoir of a Lost Royal

Luxor is ancient Thebes and has a fascinating past. Share your knowledge or ask your questions here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

My Life Before: Memoir of a Lost Royal

Post by Frater0082 »

Hye, i'm Terrell L Frazier and i'm new here to this site. Well i'm here to tell you all about an experience that i've had ever since I was eighteen years old. Well this experience wasn't what every 18 years old was dealing with at the time, it was with reincarnation.

It all began one afternoon when I was trying to get some sleep and Michael Jackson's "remember the times" came on on TV. My mind, or should i say soul was transported to another time. I was in Ancient Egypt, in the time of Seti I. My memories revealed to me that I was once the lover of King Seti I and that I was his servant named Hung Foot. In the end of my flashbacks, i was shown of Seti impaling me in the left rib cage with a spear, which i found ironic, because that's is the very same spot where i feel great pain from every day.

I had a similar experience happened to me so I knew good and well what this all was, but I didn't believe in it, because at the time I knew little of Ancient Egyptian History until I done my research after my experience. A lot of things that where shown to me in my memories where proven to be real, but none of that convinced me that my dreams where actually memories of another life time. But two years later i became more convince that maybe they were.

two years later, not only did the same memories reappeared back to me, but more memories from when I was a child in that lifetime. my new memories showed me that I was a child of Akhenaten and his minor wife Kiya, My real name was Amenhotep named after my father Amenhotep IV. I was the youngest child of Akhenaten and the second child of Queen Kiya.

My memories showed me some startling facts like what happened to Nefertiti. My memories showed me that she tried to kill my mother while my mother was trying to go to sleep one late afternoon with a small dagger. My mother struggled to fight off Nefertiti whom was choking her to death trying to impale my mother with the small dagger thus in self defense my mother picked up a sharp golden candle holder and smacked Nefertiti in the side of the face several times causing Nefertiti to stab herself on the side thus killing herself. This memory made me think about the Younger Lady Mummy of KV35 whom had the same wounds as Nefertiti thus made me conclude that the Younger Lady is actually Nefertiti. Another memory also revealed to me that Nefertiti was actually Nebetah the fourth daughter of Queen Tiye and Amenhotep III

As a result of this murder my mother was banished away from Amarna but she was given the option to either take me or my older sister Tentenaten(or Tenta'aten) " she of the aten" with her to Mitanni, thus she chose me. i was about one years old going on two at the time and about 18 years later i was sent back to Egypt.

My other Memories revealed to me the following:

Tutankhamen was crowned successor shortly after the death of his mother Nefertiti while Ankhenaten was alive. Tut didn't want to become the next Pharaoh of Egypt.

Smenkhare was just a substitute Phaorah, whom reigned while my father was very ill. It is unknown what happened to him but my sister Mery told me that High Priest of Amun dealt away with him.

Speaking of Mery, shortly after my father passed, Meritaten tried to continue on with the Aten Cult but the High Priest of Amun wasn't going to put up with that cult anymore so they forced Tut and Ankhesenamun to banish her from the court. Thus she Setepenre, Tenta'aten all found themselves living as peasant in Abydos nearbye Seti's palace. Neferneferure and Neferneferuraten-Tasherit weren't there and it was unknown where they were at the time, but they came back shortly after I did but Neferneferure was very ill. The two looked as if they were identical twins.

Ankhesenamun abandoned her title as the Great Royal Wife of Ay and fled to Abydos to live with her sisters.

Queen Nebetnehat is KV21B because she had trouble walking so much so that she needed to female assistants to aid her. Nebetnehat was also a relative to Queen Tiye

Beketaten was the only one of my aunts that was around. Beke suffered from a severe skin disease that made her cloak herself. Beke was executed by Ramses I for attacking Queen Sitre for some unknown reason Beke was burned after she was hanged to death.

Many of Seti's Monuments where designed by Seti and I not him and his son.

A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: My Life Before: Memoir of a Lost Royal

Post by A-Four »

I shall leave this one to either Stan or Kevin-in Abydos,..........they have spent more time in Narnia, than my good self.
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

Always amazes me that when is someone reincarnated they have always been important personages in the past, never the reincarnation of a farmer or his wife.
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Where is Bullet Magnet when you need him? Am thinking this type of thread would be right up his alley.

Can't really comment one way or another as I've never had the experience or being reincarnated.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

carrie wrote:Always amazes me that when is someone reincarnated they have always been important personages in the past, never the reincarnation of a farmer or his wife.
There you are wrong try reading Omm Seti by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorothy_Eady..:cool:
Probably Kevin could 'shed some light..
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

:tk I wonder if it is at all possible to be reincarnated as a knob 'ed? After all, some appendage has to give the ****. I was once reincarnated as a milkman, but I think that one has already done the rounds.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Scottishtourist
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Scottishtourist »

I daresay we can all be anything and anyone we want to be..in our own imaginations!
In my case,it's a recurring dream I have...and it's straight out of a "Terry Pratchett"novel!
My dad's house has a "cupboard under the stairs."I've had recurring dream that this cupboard is a portal to my sister's house...but there's doorway in it that is always blocked and I can't get through.
The blockage takes different forms.Last time I had the dream,it was a coffin blocking the way!!!
I would've had to either move it or pole-vault over it!I hadn't the courage(even in the dream) to look inside it.There were candles burning at either side of it,looked like some sort of requiem.
My cousin(she of the reiki,crystals,new age) was very interested in this..the fact that the dreams are SO vivid and I have re-collection of them.She wants me to go for some kind of regression therapy,reckons I've lived before and this is some insight
into a "past life."
So far I've refrained...I reckon I have enough to worry about in this life,without finding out what I had to worry about in a past one!
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Harry Potters not under there with you is he?
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Kevininabydos
Palestine

Post by Kevininabydos »

:))) :))) :)))
you cannot be serious! Maybe this would be a better forum for you....
http://www.reincarnationforum.com/
“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”

Marcus Aurelius
Jayway
Portugal

Post by Jayway »

Thankyou Kevin, very interesting for me (I watch the T:A:P:S: shows.) As for the post .. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Dreams are passing out of you, why try to halt that process ?.......:cool:
power of the mind it's not...
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Yes, I do think I was some importance but not on a serious level as Tutankhamen, Akhenaten, Nefertiti or anyone else related to them. Furthermore, the main reason why I published this story was not for my name sake it was what I believed that was shared in my supposed memories. (sighs) I guess I should have posted this in a different forum but what difference does it make NO ONE CARE, NO ONE WANTS TO LISTEN and EVERYONE IS LAUGHING ME so what do I have to lose i'm already in great pain as it is so just through it at me because i'm not halting my beliefs

oh well I guess I have to take it like a man
Kevininabydos
Palestine

Post by Kevininabydos »

Sorry Terrell but if you want to be taken seriously you could start by using the ancient names for places and not the modern names and interpretations of names, if you "remember" these lives as you claim you would know them. Also your time line is way off. On either side of Seti's Temple in Abydos (modern name) were Ramaside Temples of the twentieth Dynasty, Ramassess VI/VII to the left and Ramassess I to the right. There is no evidence of a palace to the left of Seti's temple, these were administrative buildings along with store rooms and ritual slaughter rooms. The 18th dynasty town in Abydos was locate much further to the south of the desert plain near the pyramid of Ahmose. To which Tasherit do you refer, there were 2, possibly even 3 girls in the royal family at that time with that name. Newly emerging DNA is showing that Tutankhamun was most likely the son of Amenhotep III with Tiye (there is evidence they had at least 9 children) and not Amenhotep IV with either Nefertiti or Kiya (Nefertiti was quite possibly a step-sister or cousin of Amenhotep IV).
Do you want me to continue......................
“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”

Marcus Aurelius
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

This is just like the good old days, when the venum would fly on the late show.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

I never said that there was a palace next to Seti's temple at all, as I recall there was none, but Seti's home and our village was nearby the location.

My sisters and I lived far to the edge of the opening of the town and Seti's Palace stood high in the back of the city almost as it was looking over us civilians. It was a long walk to get to Seti's palace especially when you have to be to the temples every so often. Seti's palace wasn't in the location we were in it was somewhere near but I would travel there to bow to a statue that was centered in the middle of the wall as you entered the palace.

I was talking about Neferneferuaten Tasherit, but there was another male child other than Tut walking around. There is no possible way that Tutankhamun is the son of Amenhotep III, none. That means that my seasonal(what I call a relative of a past life) grandfather was alive during year 12 of Akhenaten which is likely possible, because I wasn't there yet. But I will say (again) that Tutankhamen became pharaoh when Akhenaten was alive right after Nefertiti's death. I myself was only one or two years old at the time and tut was about 6. Nefertiti was indeed KV35 and therefore the mother of Tutankhamen, making Nefertiti's seventh child and only son.

Here's Akhenaten's children in order. All but 2( Mek and Tut)were alive by the time of Ramses I. Mery and Ankh were in their mid thirties and the rest were in their early mid to late twenties. I was 19 years old when I returned home.

Meritaten
Meketaten
Ankhesenpaaten
Tentenaten( by Kiya)
Neferneferuaten-Tasherit
Neferneferure
Setepenre
Tutankhamen
Amenhotep V(by Kiya)

I am very serious about this topic thats why I post here. To me I feel that maybe this all happened even though i'm still very much a skeptic myself. I also feel that someway some how that my story could've be of some value just like Ohm Sety's story did. That is the only reason why I placed my memories in a form of a novel. I don't have no interest in fame or glory, but I am aware that this has to take place someday in order for Egyptologist to look into my story or maybe not, I really hope that it doesn't have to go that route because even small crowds of people make me nervous. I hold the subjects of Tutankhamen and the Amarna Dynasty dear because I believe yes at once a upon a time I believe in that
LivinginLuxor
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

Post by LivinginLuxor »

I've just re-read your original piece and note that you were at Abydos, were the lover of Seti I, and you were later murdered! Sounds familiar? Of course - exactly the same as Omm Seti - but at least she became a world authority on Seti's temple at Abydos.

If you were also at Amarna, you would be at least 100 years old when you became his lover! Or was that a prior incarnation, with a swift one to be around in Seti's time?
I might agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong!
Stan
Kevininabydos
Palestine

Post by Kevininabydos »

Can admin move this thread to "Hobbies and Pastimes" or some such heading (I hesitate in suggesting "Just 4 Fun"). It really should not be under "History and Archaeology"!

Marcus Aurelius
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

ohm sorry i didn't see the other links
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Just out of curiosity Frater0082 how did you hear about L4U?
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Someone told me about it about a few days ago. I thought maybe someone would want to listen to my story or something I guess not :( Its okay though i won't stop trying though. I guess I got to go somewhere else with my story.