My Life Before: Memoir of a Lost Royal

Luxor is ancient Thebes and has a fascinating past. Share your knowledge or ask your questions here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Re: My Life Before: Memoir of a Lost Royal

Post by Frater0082 »

Okay I Will

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

I think that you have hit it on the button there BM self hypnosis. You are what you tell yourself you are. May work wonders if we all count down at once from three and click our fingers. :up
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Its a very rewarding experience I find.
I cant do meditation as such, but I enjoy self hypnosis.

In the beginning, I used guided meditation, then it became apparent that I was going on my own journeys, and not those narrated in the sessions, I decided to make up my own journeys of discovery.
so now I use a 30 - 40 minute piece of Music, do the breathing exercises ( most important) then off I go..
Its amazing what lies within.. :cool:
It also has a very positive effect on ones health, just like a midnight walk by the river or in the mountains.. Problem is, I am buzzing so much, I cant get to sleep, and then crash at about 3 pm. :zz
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

I tried this and I had this vision of Tutankhamen's Throne. The vision showed me every aspect of the throne then I was shown some jewelry from Tut's tomb

Lastly I was shown Tutankhamen as a boy wearing the Red Crown a false beard thus wearing a white gown and sitting under an open tent. What does this say about me?
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

Frater0082 wrote:I tried this and I had this vision of Tutankhamen's Throne. The vision showed me every aspect of the throne then I was shown some jewelry from Tut's tomb

Lastly I was shown Tutankhamen as a boy wearing the Red Crown a false beard thus wearing a white gown and sitting under an open tent. What does this say about me?

Nothing more than has already been established.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Zooropa wrote:
Frater0082 wrote:I tried this and I had this vision of Tutankhamen's Throne. The vision showed me every aspect of the throne then I was shown some jewelry from Tut's tomb

Nothing more than has already been established.
That i'm wierd
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

So it is true I am and is still from from Thutmosid Bloodline. I'm a living descendant
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Thanks Bullet Magnet for that video I have found out something that I knew but wasn't sure about myself
Yildez
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Yildez »

Frater0082 wrote:So it is true I am and is still from from Thutmosid Bloodline. I'm a living descendant
I don't recall a post on this thread confirming this? Quite the opposite in the opinions of some!
Wishful thinking.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Its not wishful thinking not at all. And i'm pretty sure that I stated that I was granted a vision of my sister Ankhesenamun and her Nubian beau heading off to Ethiopia which gave me the indication that she was the very beginning of my new family line.

This is why I know that KV21A is not her.

I've said this a few times actually.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Hey it's not like I'm saying i was Cleopatra with no proof or memory to back up my claim. I know what I saw and yeah I can't phsically prove this to any body but I know and believe. We are still here and thriving.

I don't seek fame but closure that is my biggest wish to go on in current life as Terrell Frazier I will not rest until that day comes for my closure so I'll sit back and relax.
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

Frater0082 wrote:Hey it's not like I'm saying i was Cleopatra with no proof or memory to back up my claim. I know what I saw and yeah I can't phsically prove this to any body but I know and believe. We are still here and thriving.

I don't seek fame but closure that is my biggest wish to go on in current life as Terrell Frazier I will not rest until that day comes for my closure so I'll sit back and relax.

Forget the physical proof - you don't have any proof at all.

Proof of memory? - I'm sorry, all you have done is given information freely available on the internet obtainable with the minimum of effort and have made some other unprovable claims some of which may or may not turn out to be historically correct but which are at best elementary educated guesses.

You might as well have said you were Cleopatra, your case would not have been any weaker, (which Cleopatra by the way?).

And what is this "closure" you seek? - To be believed?

Well - its not going to happen - unless they find a tomb somewhere in Egypt with your name on the walls and a stab wound in your side - oh, and of course, evidence that the tomb (if it has been robbed) still has traces of Seti's funerary equipment in it.

Why would his garb be buried with you anyway? - He would turn up in the next world with nowt.

Do yourself a favour and develop a thick skin - it works for me - plenty of people think im a Kn**, I just get on with it.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

The whole Cleopatra thing was a figure of speech.

It's funny you should mention that. I do believe that my body is out there in the area just south of Irem with Seti's goods in it because I told my Nubian lover how to get around Seti's tomb to get his gold

My Nubian Lover sliced Seti's head off in homage to me. For those of you who didnt read my story, after I left Upper Egypt away from Seti I ended up being captured and raped by a Nubian. This Nubian turned out to be the son of a great tribe leader.

Instead of killing me and everyone else that they raped and captured they allowed us to live. There in Nubia I learned the Nubian way.

I began to love my new home. No more taking orders no more Seti but that was short lived when Seti came riding into town. We all didn't know it then but Seti wanted to begin a building project In the area we lived in.

We young ones refused to allow this to be so we took action upon ourselves that very moment is when the Nubian Rebellion began. Shortly after we attack Seti and his forces when they least expected us. It was decided that we were to go to war with the Egyptians in the land where nubia and Egypt met, Irem. Weeks before our battle we all prepared for the battle I was tought the art of the sickle swords. I'm probably the last Thutmosid to fight in an actual battle. We had the upperhand and the plan was for my Nubian lover to execute Seti, but seeing how well we were doing I went on and attacked Seti. In rage I swung but Seti kept blocking until he got a clear shot of my left rib cage. But I wasn't going down that easy I picked up my sword to attack some more but Seti instantly slashed me across the chest. I was out cold for a brief moment

I awoke to find the Egyptians retreating back home and my fellow friends. on the desert ground I was taking back home by a wolden wagon. For the remainder of my days I spent locked away in my room paralyzed by the wound on my side. My last day I cried my eyes out over Seti and before I knew I was dead

A few lives later im here with the same wound inflicting me to this day. You want to know something else i'm not here on my own choosing I was sent back to this hell on Earth I was already fed up with ******** from a life before this one and refuse to come back

I'm here 23 but still I don't want to be here there i don't care if you poor me a river of love I still wouldn't wouldn't want to be here. People are cruel evil and miserable.
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

Frater0082 wrote:The whole Cleopatra thing was a figure of speech.

It's funny you should mention that. I do believe that my body is out there in the area just south of Irem with Seti's goods in it because I told my Nubian lover how to get around Seti's tomb to get his gold

My Nubian Lover sliced Seti's head off in homage to me. For those of you who didnt read my story, after I left Upper Egypt away from Seti I ended up being captured and raped by a Nubian. This Nubian turned out to be the son of a great tribe leader.

Instead of killing me and everyone else that they raped and captured they allowed us to live. There in Nubia I learned the Nubian way.

I began to love my new home. No more taking orders no more Seti but that was short lived when Seti came riding into town. We all didn't know it then but Seti wanted to begin a building project In the area we lived in.

We young ones refused to allow this to be so we took action upon ourselves that very moment is when the Nubian Rebellion began. Shortly after we attack Seti and his forces when they least expected us. It was decided that we were to go to war with the Egyptians in the land where nubia and Egypt met, Irem. Weeks before our battle we all prepared for the battle I was tought the art of the sickle swords. I'm probably the last Thutmosid to fight in an actual battle. We had the upperhand and the plan was for my Nubian lover to execute Seti, but seeing how well we were doing I went on and attacked Seti. In rage I swung but Seti kept blocking until he got a clear shot of my left rib cage. But I wasn't going down that easy I picked up my sword to attack some more but Seti instantly slashed me across the chest. I was out cold for a brief moment

I awoke to find the Egyptians retreating back home and my fellow friends. on the desert ground I was taking back home by a wolden wagon. For the remainder of my days I spent locked away in my room paralyzed by the wound on my side. My last day I cried my eyes out over Seti and before I knew I was dead

A few lives later im here with the same wound inflicting me to this day. You want to know something else i'm not here on my own choosing I was sent back to this hell on Earth I was already fed up with ******** from a life before this one and refuse to come back

I'm here 23 but still I don't want to be here there i don't care if you poor me a river of love I still wouldn't wouldn't want to be here. People are cruel evil and miserable.
I take it your nickname isn't "lucky"?

You were clearly in Nubia when Seti died so how did you know the location of his tomb and how to rob it?
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Because Seti showed me his tomb years earlier. Everything about the tomb I knew from Seti.

No i'm no I wasn't lucky and still ain't I feel like the most hated person in the world really I do.

I failed to mention that I came to Egypt to rescue my sisters. Akhenaten's daughters' a mummies are not in Egypt as you all are expected to believe.

I assume Neferneferuaten-Tasherit, Nefernerferure, Tenta'aten, and Setepenre stayed in Nubia. My sister Mery went back to Egypt to work under Ramses II. and Ankh left south to Ethiopia with her Nubian. My vision gave me the direct indication that Ankh started a line that i'm still connected with. Its going to be pretty hard to find thier bodies, but not me

If someone would look into my story all they would have to go to the area closet to Irem. I'm definitely there perhaps buried with my Nubian Lover and a few of my sisters. A part of me feel that where I am no one knows about thus everything that is in there remains. Its a big find(an easy one too) really many of Seti's funerary goods could be in there and I'm assuming his Sapphire Beetle necklace is there too. Seti used to wear it all the time.

I wonder if my mummy is in good condition. But I assure you that i'm in that area somewhere.

I was also taking to Seti's demise. He looked sick and to me a bit old. His three children were bombarding him with the question of who is he going to let run the kingdom. " find Amenhotep" muttered from his dying lips. That never happened as you know Z I was already dead perhaps accident n Y8 of his reign. Seti went mad after our battle earlier on one time he thought one of his nn male servants was me I guess that was proof for me that Seti did loved me and I did too.

We will never ever get a chance to apologize and it hurts me so. Sometimes I wish I could go back to do it all again just to walk in the sands to come home to seems my sisters to wake up in Seti's arms again. This love lasted for this long and will continue to. I can't explain this phenomenon or prove it but I was there.

There is a song that I love to listen to its called "Another Round" by a rapper named Fat Joe and Chris Brown everytime I listen to this song I always think about that life in Egypt. I may have listened to it a hundred times

[Video]www.YouTube. com/Another Round- Fat Joe ft. Chris Brown/Video]
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

you see the video u would know what i'm taking aboutva really great song love it.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Seti wanted us to be buried together. To be together in death. Seti's walls were vibrant with colors as you look up there was more blue than anything. There was an extra room were Seti wanted me to be placed.
Yildez
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Yildez »

Please, enough! Give it up! :zz :zz :zz
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

Only read it because I saw you had posted Y, give the guy a break he is obviously a very sad unstable individual, who never leaves his home, let him have his dreams, but please we have heard enough Frater. Why dont you actually get out get an education, become an Egyptologist then maybe you could come on a dig and find your so called family.
dsaxelby

Post by dsaxelby »

I only posted because I am close to 500 posts,

Yea I agree with Carrie.
It is what it is.