My Life Before: Memoir of a Lost Royal

Luxor is ancient Thebes and has a fascinating past. Share your knowledge or ask your questions here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Re: My Life Before: Memoir of a Lost Royal

Post by Frater0082 »

Bullet Magnet wrote:It's not sick, and too have had feelings that translate into "memories". I have had many things happen that people would refuse to believe, and these things seem to be completely unrelated.

This may or may not help answer your question Frater..

very recently, I was talking to one of my mates who is gay.

He asked me why it was that he is gay, and I told him what I believe to be true,
Many times we incarnate on earth as one gender, then suddenly we make the decision to reincarnate as the opposite gender, and as such
it takes a while to get used to that change. maybe even more than one lifetime to get used to the change in gender.
The Answer lies within your soul...

Hope that helps..
Well put Bullet Magnet, tell your friend that he is not alone with his new self-discovery. Well this isn't the first for me being a homosexual it's sure is the hardest life that I have to live because of the negativity i had to deal with(not just being a homosexual). But, I was able to change the views of my mother and so many people who were bigots against the lifestyle(even though I don't consider it as a lifestyle). Perhaps he is that way to perhaps bring a change in someone else's life to, to change the views of others.

I know for me, I was a young preacher who preached against Homosexuality, in my life after the one in Egypt. Now here I am living as a homosexual. there is really nothing wrong with being who he is.

Life is a lesson all in itself

BENNU
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egypt

Post by BENNU »

Frater0082 wrote:how is it sick that one believes that he or she is reincarnated?
This is page ten of a thread that has not been active in weeks. I am not going through week old pages to find the post suggesting that it is sick. Why do you not quote instead?

Many come to Egypt to follow the soul - but mostly it is the ego that leads the way.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

BENNU wrote:
Frater0082 wrote:how is it sick that one believes that he or she is reincarnated?
This is page ten of a thread that has not been active in weeks. I am not going through week old pages to find the post suggesting that it is sick. Why do you not quote instead?

Many come to Egypt to follow the soul - but mostly it is the ego that leads the way.

I don't know why i don't quote. It would be smart though.

I would love to go back there to see Amarna well what's left of it, Seti's Temple, i want to take my shoes off before the steps so that I can walk barefoot back into his temple.

I want to go back to Karnak to see it again.

aaah one can dream.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Okay hey everyone I would hate to bring this old topic back up but I seriously need your help. I don't know how or where to go with this story( i'm not doing well in the books department) I want to abandon it but something is not letting me give up on it, not just yet.

Can you all help me spread my story out get the world out in your countries, I would really appreciate it if you all would do that for me. I just want to know if these visions are real. So please can you help me get this story in the right hands or do you have an ideas as to what I need to do to get my story out there.
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Nope. Your books sales or lack thereof are on their own.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

A TV interview with Dr. Phil may help. :cg
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

:cry: now you're making fun with me
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

I guess me and a good portion of reincarnation believers needs to sit with dr.phil then is that what you're telling me
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Reincarnation isn't exactly as straightforward as coming back in a different body, there are rules that have to be observed. :cool:
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Frater0082 wrote:I guess me and a good portion of reincarnation believers needs to sit with dr.phil then is that what you're telling me
Not at all Frater0082, you required advice on how to get a wider audience for your theories, Dr. Phil has a world wide audience with all the experts required thrown in for free. :up
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Oh i guess I took it the wrong way again(i'm so sensitive) forgive me. I wish I could do that but I don't know if I can thanks though
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Its so hard Dusak i'm about to give up.
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

What's so hard Frater getting to see Dr Phil, if so you haven't tried very hard for very long, if it's something else keep going. Or find another interest.
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

Bullet Magnet wrote:Reincarnation isn't exactly as straightforward as coming back in a different body, there are rules that have to be observed. :cool:
There certainly are rules that have to be observed. Top of the list is it actually being a sensible proposition in the first place.

Which it isn't.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Its just I don't know who to reach about this story. I contacted Joann Fletcher about it by e-mail and I never got a response back from her. Its okay though I hope to God that she gets some hard guts and got back to her belief about the Younger Lady being Nefertiti because she was totally dead on it. That mummy is Nefertiti she was formally Nebetah Akhenaten's sister.

I would really hate for it all to be buried back in the sands of time and it looks like it has to be that way. But at least I did something I hope in the future that some more light can be shed upon my ancient relatives but for now I have to move on the subject matter thanks to all for listening. :wi
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Zooropa wrote:
Bullet Magnet wrote:Reincarnation isn't exactly as straightforward as coming back in a different body, there are rules that have to be observed. :cool:
There certainly are rules that have to be observed. Top of the list is it actually being a sensible proposition in the first place.

Which it isn't.
For me my reincarnation is due from Kharma there is something that I have to learn in each life that i've lived or will live and I have yet to unearth that secret.
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

Frater0082 wrote:Its just I don't know who to reach about this story. I contacted Joann Fletcher about it by e-mail and I never got a response back from her. Its okay though I hope to God that she gets some hard guts and got back to her belief about the Younger Lady being Nefertiti because she was totally dead on it. That mummy is Nefertiti she was formally Nebetah Akhenaten's sister.

I would really hate for it all to be buried back in the sands of time and it looks like it has to be that way. But at least I did something I hope in the future that some more light can be shed upon my ancient relatives but for now I have to move on the subject matter thanks to all for listening. :wi
Why on earth did you contact her?

That's like asking Dracula to help you guard the blood bank!

She is the female version of Hawass.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Zooropa wrote:
Frater0082 wrote:Its just I don't know who to reach about this story. I contacted Joann Fletcher about it by e-mail and I never got a response back from her. Its okay though I hope to God that she gets some hard guts and got back to her belief about the Younger Lady being Nefertiti because she was totally dead on it. That mummy is Nefertiti she was formally Nebetah Akhenaten's sister.

Why on earth did you contact her?

That's like asking Dracula to help you guard the blood bank!

She is the female version of Hawass.

To me she's not the female version of Hawass, that guy was a flat out a******. I contacted her because she was right about the Younger Lady. I figured maybe she could help in some kind of way. Hey she never responded back so i guess i'm in the clear :st ehehehe
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Gosh it makes me wonder how Dorothy Eady dealt with all this reincarnation stuff. What a brave woman to did what she did.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

My book got a five star review :D

Finally some one took the time out and read my story im so proud of myself but at tjr same time i'll still very upset. I would really like to know if this was real sometimes I wish I could go to Egypt and figure it all out myself. But no matter someone would take the time out and talk to me.