Major New Discovery in Valley of the Kings

Luxor is ancient Thebes and has a fascinating past. Share your knowledge or ask your questions here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Re: Major New Discovery in Valley of the Kings

Post by Frater0082 »

Who2 wrote:I have no problems with Frater thinking he is someone else, I for many years have thought I was Jesus but, my actions couldn't reach the heady heights required of a saviour, on the other hand I have done pretty well over the years saving a few souls and corrupting a few, it will all come down to my heart and a feather. "Do you reckon jesus was always mislaying his glass of wine (blood of christ) I do !.... :cool:
Ps: I remembering once meeting guy who thought he was Napoleon, it was in Barming Mental Hospital but this guy was good, mind you, another thought that he was a chicken and he was brilliant!

Once again tell Salima that Terrell Frazier says hye!

Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Who2 wrote:Just love this, a couple of 'septics arguing over semantics. Please carry on both of you it's quite amusing.. :cool:

Quote: LOL tell me what kinds of things that you rob?
Spoiler
it begins with T--and ends with an--S with an M in the middle
ToMatoeS ? :mrgreen:
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

Frater I have no problem with your thinking that you lived another life, however that knowledge or belief came to you. I am a sceptic and will remain so but what concerns me is that in your previous posts you have said that you often sit in your room and cry because of your beliefs and that you have no friends. I just think you should widen your interests, get out and about more. Find a job save up and come and visit us all here in Luxor I am sure you would be made more than welcome.
See you soon inshallah
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

carrie wrote:Frater I have no problem with your thinking that you lived another life, however that knowledge or belief came to you. I am a sceptic and will remain so but what concerns me is that in your previous posts you have said that you often sit in your room and cry because of your beliefs and that you have no friends. I just think you should widen your interests, get out and about more. Find a job save up and come and visit us all here in Luxor I am sure you would be made more than welcome.
See you soon inshallah
AAAW I do want to come to Luxor and someday i will. I would like for you all to meet my sisters because they very much came back into my lives, especially Ankhesenamun. I'm going to bring them along so you all could meet the women who changed my lives. they are all so very beautiful, i pray everyday that everyone get to see them before i die or they do. Oh and i'm also going to bring my mother so you can see that Kiya still lives on within her. I want you to also meet Seti, and even queen Tuya as well. Seti and I are now on different pages(if you know what i mean) well he started out as a bully to me and then I became a bully in reverse( i'm the type that don't take crap from anybody). I might have said something that I didn't meant to say to through people off from thinking i was homo( i wasn't totally out yet). So long story short he doesn't like me and i'm hoping one day i could apologize to him

interestingly enough he's in the military just like he was in his past life.

i'm going to bring my grandmother and all my relatives so you can see for yourself that i'm not lying to you that the Thutmosides run through our very veins. I'm going to bring my baby nephew so he will know his ancient ancestors. We will all be there in Luxor paying tribute to Amenhotep III, Akhenaten, and most importantly Tutankhamun. i want that day to happen when he can actually rest in peace.
Glyphdoctor
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Glyphdoctor »

With regards to finding a job, I'm more concerned with the fact that you have posted your full name here and in other Egypt forums. Many potential employers will google you and when they see what you wrote, decide you are not a good fit for their company.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Double take' I thought Carrie said she was a 'septic (as in septic tank = yank=an american) but she say's she's a sceptic which is only the slight difference of a C.
Bring your sisters' how many ? how old ? tell them I'm jesus. 'If they are coming can they bring some bacon, and pistachio flavored Jell'O, cheers!
Ps: Frater, to put you out of your misery, the answer is t-m-s, any tombs one never knows what one will dig up round here......it's all old, really old, even older than Americans...
Ps: I was in a great cult once in west palm florida, I soon realised the local floridians were well 'way out there and they thought we was mad....
Pss: If granny wants to-be buried in The Land Of the Dead check out our web site! http://www.deadeasypeasy.com... :cool:
P*ss: "We are all much madder here than you could even begin to understand, trust me and the other Dr we are, after all professionals...
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Well technically they aren't blood sisters anymore but in a spiritual aspect they are. I have only one blood sister and she's the only girl

i was talking about Ankhesenamun, Setepenre, Tenta'aten, and Meritaten

Ankh is easiest to get in contact with but the others are hard

Mery lives in Alabama she was home sick so she decided to go back home
Setepenre went off to college and its unknown what happened to her today
Tententen well i know where she resides but i'm scared to tell her who i think she is

me and pre are in our twenties i believe she's twenty-five and i'm 23

the others are in their early forties

I think I may have ran into Neferneferuaten and Neferneferure once but i'm not sure. You see once you experience a past life you have the opportunity to recognize the souls of people that were around you in that time.

ironically my mother has six children and i'm the eldest what was the odds off that. The eldest three are literally a year apart and the youngest three are exactly two years apart just like nefertiti's girls, but like Nefertiti my mom lost one.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Glyphdoctor wrote:With regards to finding a job, I'm more concerned with the fact that you have posted your full name here and in other Egypt forums. Many potential employers will google you and when they see what you wrote, decide you are not a good fit for their company.

Oh I have a job, and they are quite welcome to my beliefs thank you much and I wouldn't be surprise if my next boss believes in this too. Really what age are you living in the 20th century, we as a whole are becoming more spiritual than we are ever before, hell I see it on this forum. please get with the program.

Even though it wasn't my intentions to be an author i think i'm going to continue to write books, some are going to be non-fiction and some going to be fiction.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

What are they going to do tell me that i'm unqualified because i believe i was reincarnated,that's discrimination dude. :|
Glyphdoctor
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Glyphdoctor »

They won't tell you. You just won't get called for an interview.

And then everyone has to support you with unemployment or welfare payments and you become a burden on society just because you don't listen to everyone around you. Seriously, take your Obamacare and get a checkup.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

If you lived in Cairo for any length of time Frater you would be an old cynic, it's all that desert smog it's gets up your nose, in your lungs and even permeates your brain, it's a known fact... :cool:
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Another piece of advice for you Frater. If you do decide to visit us I'd play down the 'past experiences' bit if I were you. Better still, don't mention it at all with regard to your visa application.

The Egyptians are a funny old lot :wi
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

Frater if I have understood you correctly these people that you have identified as your mother, brother and sisters from a previous life are not your actual relatives in this life.
If I have this right can you please answer a few questions.
1 How did you recognise them?
2 Do they know who they used to be?
3 Do they acknowledge their past lives?
4 Do they acknowledge you as their brother, son?
5 They have all the world to be reincarnated into why do you think that they are all in the USA?
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Re: Major New Discovery in Valley of the Kingsy

Post by Frater0082 »

Well the reason why I know that they were my sisters is because of the first memories before the Amarna memories my memories of Seti and I. I just thought that we were slaves working for Seti.

But then I got visiibs of me calling out ti them Ankh and Mery. At first I thought that I was really dreaming because I know no one was walking around with a name common like that until I learned of Meritaten. The name Ankh was als wierd sounding the it started to make since that my sisters were Amarnan Queens and I was a minor Prince.

Mery, Ankh, Setepenre, and I all used to work at the dollar General but never did I imagine that we were siblings in a past life.

Tenta'aten was ever so mysterious but a bit nicer to me now its. so sad that she and our mother never rekindled their relationship but perhaps in another lifetime they will.

Speaking of my mother she is literally my mother im her eldest child but we aren't close like we were before. I wrather not talk about

I don't know why we reincarnated in the USA but its likely that are spirits wanted to be close to each ther.
Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Chocolate Eclair »

I remember a visitor to Skye where i used to live saying that he was related to the Macloud Clan, his name was Maclure, but lost in translation he ended up being a Macloud, all due to the fact he bought a Tee Towel and the Maclure Flag was printed over an area of the Isle of Skye. In my past life I think I must have been a rotting skeleton, that lived 6 feet underground, mainly due to the fact I love spare ribs, and use earth worms for fishing. :lol:
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Just a minor point, I think that the word gay is more acceptable to that of the washing powder one. :up

As I mentioned witches in an earlier post on this on, I watched a very interesting documentary on witchcraft in Papua New Guinea last night. Apparently this country has the largest witch killing record in the world and one that far exceeds our own past persecutions of these innocent folk. If anyone dies of natural causes in any of the hundreds of villages, groups of men of various ages go and confront the person they deem responsible for the death, usually females of all ages, torture them for hours then hack them to death. This is all done in a public area and all the village attend to view the act of butchery. The police turn a blind eye to these events, stating that the only safe way to stop this plague of witchcraft besieging the country is to kill them quickly. There are no innocents were witchcraft is concerned stated one high up police officer. It beggars belief to think that it is 2014 and this is an excepted practice. Apparently over sixty three percent of the population believe in witchcraft and workable magic.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Glyphdoctor
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Glyphdoctor »

And it's a lot higher than 63 percent in Egypt.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

newcastle wrote:Another piece of advice for you Frater. If you do decide to visit us I'd play down the 'past experiences' bit if I were you. Better still, don't mention it at all with regard to your visa application.

The Egyptians are a funny old lot :wi
No ones is even going to know it our secret
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

I was perfectly normal until I came to Luxor... :br
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Im mot normal and I aint trying to be whats normal anyways?