Ancient Conspiracy

Luxor is ancient Thebes and has a fascinating past. Share your knowledge or ask your questions here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:56 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 181 times
Gender:
United States of America

Ancient Conspiracy

Post by Frater0082 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:42 pm

Yesterday my friend and were having a normal discussion about the Elites and almost always his topic was about the Illuminati and the Freemasons and all this stuff about how they are trying to take over the world. I find many of the things interesting but also some things to be a bit insulting Like for example he claimed that Tut was part of the Illuminati.

Already I was heated because it was hot and another friend of mine was like **** King Tut. It ****** me off and that's when I had to break it down and tell him who was Tut, his father, and The Aten. I basically spit out some knowledge about Tut that he probably never knew which put him on a hush.

He kept calling Tut and Akhenaten Item worshipers and I stated the opposite. Even though many of the things that he was saying was inaccurate it made me really think about the situation of Tut's death? which made me beg the question as to how did he die?

At first it was he was murdered
Then he died of Malaria
Now its a Chariot accident
last it was he was killed in battle

So many scenarios and yet no real answer, or do we already have it, enter the murder scenario again.



Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:56 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 181 times
Gender:
United States of America

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by Frater0082 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:02 pm

the whole scenario of Tut's burial is a key part of this theory. The fact that his burial was rushed begs a lot of question and the way it was done also begs a lot of questions.

User avatar
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Posts: 2530
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Le Manège Enchanté
Has thanked: 9029 times
Been thanked: 2303 times

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by Bullet Magnet » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:24 pm

Was it rushed or performed in Secret ?
seems that when the tombs were allegedly officially emptied, they had forgotten about Tut' but remembered all the other kings.

Also, what other treasures even compares to anything else found in Egypt ? Nothing..

So, are we even in the timeframe suggested by the Egyptologist's or maybe hundred's, or thousands of years outside of the alleged time frame ?
Why not ? Coudl the Armanai period have been made to fit..
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:56 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 181 times
Gender:
United States of America

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by Frater0082 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:10 pm

Bullet Magnet wrote:Was it rushed or performed in Secret ?
seems that when the tombs were allegedly officially emptied, they had forgotten about Tut' but remembered all the other kings.

Also, what other treasures even compares to anything else found in Egypt ? Nothing..

So, are we even in the timeframe suggested by the Egyptologist's or maybe hundred's, or thousands of years outside of the alleged time frame ?
Why not ? Coudl the Armanai period have been made to fit..

I think for the most part the Amarna decade was made to fit because the Pharaohs after it try their might to erase the Family from history. I think Horemheb's attested rule was actually a cultivation of Tutankhamun's and Ay's reigns(10yrs+4yrs)=14 years but Horemheb himself would reign solely for 4 years.

Ramses I and Seti I attempted to wipe the slate clean as they say removing many things in connection of Akhenaten and the Amarna Dynasty out of site. It was during the reign of Ramses I where Akhenaten's own body was moved from its original resting place.

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:56 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 181 times
Gender:
United States of America

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by Frater0082 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:19 pm

To answer your question about the preparal of Tut's burial I do not know whether it was done in secret but judging from the historical facts it seemed as though it was rushed. The part I don't understand is why did the priest used so much oil on the boy king's body and why was their so much black resin on his body and was this an attempt to cover up the real evidence of Tut's death.

This makes me reflect on the black resin found on some of the artifacts found in KV63. which again makes me wonder if there was a conspiracy going on was there a cover up or was this was just one of those things to wipe away more history of the Amarna Dynasty.

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:56 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 181 times
Gender:
United States of America

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by Frater0082 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:27 pm

I know some of you are going to throw out the forensics analysis on Tut's body on me, but to be honest the information that was provided is vague it only gives is small information on the body of the boy there are some pieces that would be extremely important to this topic.

I highly wish that Carter and his men would've just left Tut where he was they destroyed some information that may be key to understanding what happened to Tut. I think to this day that the whole scenario is being covered the truth is not being told quite well or enough someone doesn't want something being known.

User avatar
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Posts: 2530
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Le Manège Enchanté
Has thanked: 9029 times
Been thanked: 2303 times

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by Bullet Magnet » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:57 pm

I have a bit of a shocker for you.. Ever considered the possibility that Tut' was not truly caucasian ?
How would that fit into your Ancients family history ?
There does appear to be a lot of noses missing on many statues and relics I see, and maybe the mask is not a true representation of the boy king.
maybe the black resin hides the true skin tone .. .Just a thought .. White people and the Sun, maybe in Benidorm for a few months of the year..
but generations resident in a desert ?
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:56 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 181 times
Gender:
United States of America

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by Frater0082 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:06 am

That's not much of a shocker because I knew he was not Caucasian oh in today's society im considered a African American but I'm mixed with Cherokee Indian and dominican but I'm mostly African descent.

The whole King Tut being Caucasian Is a definate no just look at his grandmother Queen Tiye to me they resemble Nubians.

User avatar
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Posts: 2509
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: Leicester
Has thanked: 1286 times
Been thanked: 1749 times
Gender:
United Kingdom

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by Zooropa » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:44 am

Frater, I find it amazing that you appear to be as clueless as the rest of is over what happened to tut. You claim to have been alive At the time of his death and I find it hard to believe you appear to noore than the rest of us about what happened. He was the supreme ruler of Egypt, people must have been discussing his death? You must know if there were an battles being fought at the time? To be able to state if this was a possible cause of death. Frater my dear. Hap, forgive me but you appear to be convienently clues less about something which you should know an awful lot more about.

User avatar
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Posts: 2530
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Le Manège Enchanté
Has thanked: 9029 times
Been thanked: 2303 times

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by Bullet Magnet » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:10 am

I knew you were African American, but I had no idea about the Cherokee mix. Now that is interesting...
You will of course be aware that the Indians assisted many Slaves to freedom in America, and took them into their tribes.
So, Akhenaten ? Was he presumed Nubian ?
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:56 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 181 times
Gender:
United States of America

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by Frater0082 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:57 pm

Zooropa wrote:Frater, I find it amazing that you appear to be as clueless as the rest of is over what happened to tut. You claim to have been alive At the time of his death and I find it hard to believe you appear to noore than the rest of us about what happened. He was the supreme ruler of Egypt, people must have been discussing his death? You must know if there were an battles being fought at the time? To be able to state if this was a possible cause of death. Frater my dear. Hap, forgive me but you appear to be convienently clues less about something which you should know an awful lot more about.
I understand Zoroopa how you feel

Tut was 19 years old when he died I was thirteen years old I don't believe my mother wanted me to know what was going in Egypt do to the fact that I was so young. She was more aware of what was going on than I was because she used to communicate back and forth with my two eldest sisters. Even when i was about 19 years I still didn't had a clue as to what was going on in Egypt.

I assumed that my mother just sent me off to Egypt to live with them. But to be honest I learned more when I came back home than in Mitanni. I believe I was kept in secret and well protected in my childhood by my mother who was extremely concerned about my well being.

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:56 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 181 times
Gender:
United States of America

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by Frater0082 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:58 pm

Bullet Magnet wrote:I knew you were African American, but I had no idea about the Cherokee mix. Now that is interesting...
You will of course be aware that the Indians assisted many Slaves to freedom in America, and took them into their tribes.
So, Akhenaten ? Was he presumed Nubian ?
I don't know but he was a brown skinned man.

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:56 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 181 times
Gender:
United States of America

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by Frater0082 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:58 pm

Zooropa wrote:Frater, I find it amazing that you appear to be as clueless as the rest of is over what happened to tut. You claim to have been alive At the time of his death and I find it hard to believe you appear to noore than the rest of us about what happened. He was the supreme ruler of Egypt, people must have been discussing his death? You must know if there were an battles being fought at the time? To be able to state if this was a possible cause of death. Frater my dear. Hap, forgive me but you appear to be conveniently clues less about something which you should know an awful lot more about.
Another reason for me not knowing is the fact that possibly none of my elder sisters knew what happened to Tut themselves. Keep in mind that Meritaten disgraced and both Tentenaten and Setepenre were sideline with her. Neferneferuaten-Tasherit and Neferneferure were also elsewhere, SO technically what happened to young Tutankhamun in his final days would even be unknown to my eldest sisters.

The only person that would've known what happened to Tut was Ankhesenamun, if she was the Ankhesenpaaten Senior or the Tasherit. Personally I favor the Tasherit as Tut's wife than the original, it just makes more sense) and I highly think that Ankh senior co-ruled with Tut in the beginning of his reign and then was sidelined after her third rule(during the Tut's third regnal years) leaving Ankhesenpaaten Tasherit and Tut to rule on their own. If the Tasherit version died shortly after Tut then the secret would've remained with her.

I don't think that the High Priests(pacifically Ay) would allow the older part of the family to re-enter the palaces. Just think about it the elder princesses were basically born into the religion of Aten and raised to in that belief why in Gods name would they allow something that they were taught to believe in since birth be erased, WHY?

I think the High Priests of Amun weeded them out and manipulated the younger Tut and the Tasherit

Again critical thinking: I'm pretty sure if Tut married the senior Ankh she by then would've been fully aware of the circumstances, the issue between the priests and her father, heck by the time of Tut's reign she would have been at least sixteen years old, a full blown grown woman in those days. Why would she sit back and allow everything that grew up knowing be eliminated.

Whereas the Tasherit It would 've been easier because she was younger and has less knowledge of her surroundings and very easy to manipulate. I think that in that Tut and the Tasherit were really small children. perhaps 8 and 9 years old. Judging from the bones of KV21A, those bones are of someone extremely young about the 19-22 age range group. It body capacity is very similar to that of Tut which to me indicates that this individual was younger than 25 when she died.

User avatar
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Posts: 2530
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Le Manège Enchanté
Has thanked: 9029 times
Been thanked: 2303 times

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by Bullet Magnet » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:52 pm

Want to know why the Good Guys always win ?
Because History is written by the Victor...

So, they can make up anything they want, as it was all for the greater good.. :up
.

.
Allegedly..
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.

User avatar
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Posts: 2509
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: Leicester
Has thanked: 1286 times
Been thanked: 1749 times
Gender:
United Kingdom

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by Zooropa » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:16 pm

Frater0082 wrote:
Zooropa wrote:Frater, I find it amazing that you appear to be as clueless as the rest of is over what happened to tut. You claim to have been alive At the time of his death and I find it hard to believe you appear to noore than the rest of us about what happened. He was the supreme ruler of Egypt, people must have been discussing his death? You must know if there were an battles being fought at the time? To be able to state if this was a possible cause of death. Frater my dear. Hap, forgive me but you appear to be conveniently clues less about something which you should know an awful lot more about.
Another reason for me not knowing is the fact that possibly none of my elder sisters knew what happened to Tut themselves. Keep in mind that Meritaten disgraced and both Tentenaten and Setepenre were sideline with her. Neferneferuaten-Tasherit and Neferneferure were also elsewhere, SO technically what happened to young Tutankhamun in his final days would even be unknown to my eldest sisters.

The only person that would've known what happened to Tut was Ankhesenamun, if she was the Ankhesenpaaten Senior or the Tasherit. Personally I favor the Tasherit as Tut's wife than the original, it just makes more sense) and I highly think that Ankh senior co-ruled with Tut in the beginning of his reign and then was sidelined after her third rule(during the Tut's third regnal years) leaving Ankhesenpaaten Tasherit and Tut to rule on their own. If the Tasherit version died shortly after Tut then the secret would've remained with her.

I don't think that the High Priests(pacifically Ay) would allow the older part of the family to re-enter the palaces. Just think about it the elder princesses were basically born into the religion of Aten and raised to in that belief why in Gods name would they allow something that they were taught to believe in since birth be erased, WHY?

I think the High Priests of Amun weeded them out and manipulated the younger Tut and the Tasherit

Again critical thinking: I'm pretty sure if Tut married the senior Ankh she by then would've been fully aware of the circumstances, the issue between the priests and her father, heck by the time of Tut's reign she would have been at least sixteen years old, a full blown grown woman in those days. Why would she sit back and allow everything that grew up knowing be eliminated.

Whereas the Tasherit It would 've been easier because she was younger and has less knowledge of her surroundings and very easy to manipulate. I think that in that Tut and the Tasherit were really small children. perhaps 8 and 9 years old. Judging from the bones of KV21A, those bones are of someone extremely young about the 19-22 age range group. It body capacity is very similar to that of Tut which to me indicates that this individual was younger than 25 when she died.
I don't know what exactly happened to Princess Diana and I also did not know her personally.

But I know she died because everyone was talking about it.

And everyone was speculating about it.

It would have been massive news and there is no way you could have been completely shielded from it.

No way may man.

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:56 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 181 times
Gender:
United States of America

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by Frater0082 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:08 pm

Zooropa wrote:
Frater0082 wrote:
Zooropa wrote:Frater, I find it amazing that you appear to be as clueless as the rest of is over what happened to tut. You claim to have been alive At the time of his death and I find it hard to believe you appear to noore than the rest of us about what happened. He was the supreme ruler of Egypt, people must have been discussing his death? You must know if there were an battles being fought at the time? To be able to state if this was a possible cause of death. Frater my dear. Hap, forgive me but you appear to be conveniently clues less about something which you should know an awful lot more about.
Another reason for me not knowing is the fact that possibly none of my elder sisters knew what happened to Tut themselves. Keep in mind that Meritaten disgraced and both Tentenaten and Setepenre were sideline with her. Neferneferuaten-Tasherit and Neferneferure were also elsewhere, SO technically what happened to young Tutankhamun in his final days would even be unknown to my eldest sisters.

The only person that would've known what happened to Tut was Ankhesenamun, if she was the Ankhesenpaaten Senior or the Tasherit. Personally I favor the Tasherit as Tut's wife than the original, it just makes more sense) and I highly think that Ankh senior co-ruled with Tut in the beginning of his reign and then was sidelined after her third rule(during the Tut's third regnal years) leaving Ankhesenpaaten Tasherit and Tut to rule on their own. If the Tasherit version died shortly after Tut then the secret would've remained with her.

I don't think that the High Priests(pacifically Ay) would allow the older part of the family to re-enter the palaces. Just think about it the elder princesses were basically born into the religion of Aten and raised to in that belief why in Gods name would they allow something that they were taught to believe in since birth be erased, WHY?

I think the High Priests of Amun weeded them out and manipulated the younger Tut and the Tasherit

Again critical thinking: I'm pretty sure if Tut married the senior Ankh she by then would've been fully aware of the circumstances, the issue between the priests and her father, heck by the time of Tut's reign she would have been at least sixteen years old, a full blown grown woman in those days. Why would she sit back and allow everything that grew up knowing be eliminated.

Whereas the Tasherit It would 've been easier because she was younger and has less knowledge of her surroundings and very easy to manipulate. I think that in that Tut and the Tasherit were really small children. perhaps 8 and 9 years old. Judging from the bones of KV21A, those bones are of someone extremely young about the 19-22 age range group. It body capacity is very similar to that of Tut which to me indicates that this individual was younger than 25 when she died.
I don't know what exactly happened to Princess Diana and I also did not know her personally.

But I know she died because everyone was talking about it.

And everyone was speculating about it.

It would have been massive news and there is no way you could have been completely shielded from it.

No way may man.
I would have known that he died YES but how was up in the air. I've asked myself the same question many times Zoroopa, I wonder if i was from that timeline and that family how come I don't know what happened to Tut i've even searched within my self for answers and I found none my only explanation is what i've given you above. I seriously don't know what happened

User avatar
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Posts: 2509
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: Leicester
Has thanked: 1286 times
Been thanked: 1749 times
Gender:
United Kingdom

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by Zooropa » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:57 pm

No worries frater. If it does come back to you let me know first so I can go and slap a bet on.

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:56 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 181 times
Gender:
United States of America

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by Frater0082 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:03 pm

Zooropa wrote:No worries frater. If it does come back to you let me know first so I can go and slap a bet on.

Ok I will let you know. However I feel the same way.

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:56 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 181 times
Gender:
United States of America

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by Frater0082 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:59 pm

Zo roopa I can tell u this much he did not want to become Pharaohs he told me this from his mouth.

One day while I was trying to get out of the rain I heard someone crying so I went to see what was it that sounded so sad and was Tut.

I asked him why was he crying " I don't want to be pharaoh he says I told him that being a pharaohs was a good thing but little did I knew that it was not.

This is one of those moments that stimulated my belief that perhaps Tut was killed.

He did not want to be king

User avatar
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Posts: 2509
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: Leicester
Has thanked: 1286 times
Been thanked: 1749 times
Gender:
United Kingdom

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by Zooropa » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:32 pm

Was he physically handicapped?

A club foot or something similar?

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
  • 'Egypt has overcome a conspiracy against the state'
    by DJKeefy » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:10 pm » in Know Egypt
    0 Replies
    190 Views
    Last post by DJKeefy
    Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:10 pm
  • Aftermath of Cairo fire: Anger, conspiracy theory...
    by DJKeefy » Wed May 11, 2016 9:20 pm » in Know Egypt
    3 Replies
    440 Views
    Last post by Dusak
    Thu May 12, 2016 2:35 am
  • Ancient War's ?
    by Bullet Magnet » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:38 pm » in History and Archaeology
    13 Replies
    154 Views
    Last post by Bullet Magnet
    Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:37 am
  • Egypt's Ancient Cities
    by annieacorn » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:34 pm » in History and Archaeology
    1 Replies
    57 Views
    Last post by Bullet Magnet
    Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:24 am
  • The Treasures of Ancient Egypt
    by Stevepj » Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:35 pm » in History and Archaeology
    1 Replies
    49 Views
    Last post by Brian Yare
    Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:48 pm