Ancient Conspiracy

Luxor is ancient Thebes and has a fascinating past. Share your knowledge or ask your questions here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:56 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 181 times
Gender:
United States of America

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by Frater0082 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:14 am

Zooropa wrote:Was he physically handicapped?

A club foot or something similar?
I know when he was 8 and I was like 1 and 1/2 he could've walked.

I think we both had club feet heck I was nicknamed. Hung Foot, don't think my feet was severe as Tut because I wasn't a product of incest. Tut was of a union of Nebetah (Nefertiti) and Akhenaten two siblings.

The Club foot stems from the paternal side of the family beginning with Amenhotep III nearly most of us had them some not to the extent of others such as Meritaten and a few of my other siblings

Tut had no cane when I was around I seemed healthy to me. He was so quiet though and often sta he'd to himself I don't think he was allowed to play with the rest of us. To be honest we had the better end of the deal than he did. Poor kid need Eric really had a childhood.



Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:56 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 181 times
Gender:
United States of America

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by Frater0082 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:18 am

Zooropa wrote:Was he physically handicapped?

A club foot or something similar?
I know when he was 8 and I was like 1 and 1/2 he could've walked.

I think we both had club feet heck I was nicknamed. Hung Foot, don't think my feet was severe as Tut because I wasn't a product of incest. Tut was of a union of Nebetah (Nefertiti) and Akhenaten two siblings.

The Club foot stems from the paternal side of the family beginning with Amenhotep III nearly most of us had them some not to the extent of others such as Meritaten and a few of my other siblings

Tut had no cane when I was around he seemed healthy to me. He was so quiet though and often sta he'd to himself I don't think he was allowed to play with the rest of us. To be honest we had the better end of the deal than he did. Poor kid need Eric really had a childhood.

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:56 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 181 times
Gender:
United States of America

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by Frater0082 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:25 am

What I meant is that the poor king never had a decent childhood

A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Posts: 3795
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:04 pm
Location: London
Has thanked: 1594 times
Been thanked: 1695 times
Gender:
United Kingdom

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by A-Four » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:27 pm

Dear Frater,

I do sometime enjoy your comments on here, so I shall add to the information that is generally accepted these days, on the burial tomb of Tut. His real tomb was obviously for several reasons the one that is known as the tomb of Ay, in what we call the Western Valley, you and many Americans refer to it as the Monkey Valley.

With regards to the tombs of the kings of the New Kingdom, buried in the Valley of the King's, we should never see them as treasure chambers of men or women who thought of the idea of 'taking it with them'. Most of the items were their every day favourite things, that they enjoyed in life, like their favourite bed, chair, shoes,slippers, etc. They would have been laid out in such a fashion as one would see them in a lounge, or sitting room of such a home of that day. Remember, that a spirit of the dead person was expected to remain in the tomb for eternity. We should also remember that burial items of such quality would have been typical of daily use, similar to the wealth of Louis XIV of France. He was seen to be the Sun King, with gold mask for daily use to prove it, though he, it is believed only ruled through Devine right, however, Tutankhamoun was seen throughout all Egypt as nothing less than THE LIVING GOD. It can very difficult for us to really understand how life revolved around such a powerful being, it is vital to clearly understand this such power, before one can progress in such a study.

I do not believe for one moment that the image we see on the death mask or the solid gold coffin is that of Tutankhmoun, and evidence otherwise is as soft and flimsy as 24c gold.

User avatar
Yildez
Top Member
Top Member
Posts: 753
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:59 am
Location: Datca, Turkey
Has thanked: 5289 times
Been thanked: 863 times
Gender:
Turkey

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by Yildez » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:42 pm

A-Four, quite right about the tomb of Ay, originally started for Tutankhamun. As soon as you see the descending stairs you know you're in a royal tomb! And a much more interesting one than the tomb that Carter found. Well worth a visit, and the Western Valley is superb, awe-inspiring in fact.

A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Posts: 3795
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:04 pm
Location: London
Has thanked: 1594 times
Been thanked: 1695 times
Gender:
United Kingdom

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by A-Four » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:24 pm

Yildez wrote:A-Four, quite right about the tomb of Ay, originally started for Tutankhamun.
It was not just started for Tut, he was actually buried in that tomb originally. He certainly was not buried in what we call his tomb today.

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:56 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 181 times
Gender:
United States of America

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by Frater0082 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:30 pm

A-Four wrote:Dear Frater,

I do sometime enjoy your comments on here, so I shall add to the information that is generally accepted these days, on the burial tomb of Tut. His real tomb was obviously for several reasons the one that is known as the tomb of Ay, in what we call the Western Valley, you and many Americans refer to it as the Monkey Valley.

With regards to the tombs of the kings of the New Kingdom, buried in the Valley of the King's, we should never see them as treasure chambers of men or women who thought of the idea of 'taking it with them'. Most of the items were their every day favourite things, that they enjoyed in life, like their favourite bed, chair, shoes,slippers, etc. They would have been laid out in such a fashion as one would see them in a lounge, or sitting room of such a home of that day. Remember, that a spirit of the dead person was expected to remain in the tomb for eternity. We should also remember that burial items of such quality would have been typical of daily use, similar to the wealth of Louis XIV of France. He was seen to be the Sun King, with gold mask for daily use to prove it, though he, it is believed only ruled through Devine right, however, Tutankhamun was seen throughout all Egypt as nothing less than THE LIVING GOD. It can very difficult for us to really understand how life revolved around such a powerful being, it is vital to clearly understand this such power, before one can progress in such a study.

I do not believe for one moment that the image we see on the death mask or the solid gold coffin is that of Tutankhamun, and evidence otherwise is as soft and flimsy as 24c gold.
I actually believe that the woman that we are seeing on the death mask is Queen Tiye just look at the sculpture of Tiye's head and the mask of Tutankhamun its almost identical

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:56 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 181 times
Gender:
United States of America

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by Frater0082 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:39 pm

I don't think that his tomb was as you say robbed because they found some artifacts belonging to his tomb in a nearby tomb.

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:56 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 181 times
Gender:
United States of America

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by Frater0082 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:46 pm

For whatever reasons why he was moved is a mystery perhaps he moved Tut there to protect his body from those seeking revenge on him because of the works of his father to me that is what it looks like to me Or Ay was really fat headed and what to be buried as a King. Either way it was a smart move that secured the safety of a Teenage king's body and riches.

A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Posts: 3795
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:04 pm
Location: London
Has thanked: 1594 times
Been thanked: 1695 times
Gender:
United Kingdom

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by A-Four » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:06 pm

Frater0082 wrote:I don't think that his tomb was as you say robbed because they found some artifacts belonging to his tomb in a nearby tomb.
Sorry Frater, I do not understand what you have written here.

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:56 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 181 times
Gender:
United States of America

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by Frater0082 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:32 pm

I'm sorry i was talking about kV54

newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Posts: 7014
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:49 am
Has thanked: 2029 times
Been thanked: 5927 times
Egypt

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by newcastle » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:37 pm

A-Four wrote:
Frater0082 wrote:I don't think that his tomb was as you say robbed because they found some artifacts belonging to his tomb in a nearby tomb.
Sorry Frater, I do not understand what you have written here.
Only "here" ? :zz Frater's postings are based on his dreams....don't expect them to correlate with any archaeological evidence or make much sense.

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:56 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 181 times
Gender:
United States of America

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by Frater0082 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:09 pm

newcastle wrote:
A-Four wrote:
Frater0082 wrote:I don't think that his tomb was as you say robbed because they found some artifacts belonging to his tomb in a nearby tomb.
Sorry Frater, I do not understand what you have written here.
Only "here" ? :zz Frater's postings are based on his dreams....don't expect them to correlate with any archaeological evidence or make much sense.
For the last time they were not dreams and I was taking about kv54 and your dated theories are always a little off.

A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Posts: 3795
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:04 pm
Location: London
Has thanked: 1594 times
Been thanked: 1695 times
Gender:
United Kingdom

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by A-Four » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:05 am

Frater0082 wrote:I'm sorry i was talking about kV54
So, tell me what YOU know of this so called royal tomb ?, careful details please.

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:56 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 181 times
Gender:
United States of America

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by Frater0082 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:52 am

A-Four wrote:
Frater0082 wrote:I'm sorry i was talking about kV54
So, tell me what YOU know of this so called royal tomb ?, careful details please.

Nothing I just made a reference to it because many objectives belonging to Tut was found in it.

I wonder....

newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Posts: 7014
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:49 am
Has thanked: 2029 times
Been thanked: 5927 times
Egypt

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by newcastle » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:16 am

A-Four wrote:
Yildez wrote:A-Four, quite right about the tomb of Ay, originally started for Tutankhamun.
It was not just started for Tut, he was actually buried in that tomb originally. He certainly was not buried in what we call his tomb today.

newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Posts: 7014
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:49 am
Has thanked: 2029 times
Been thanked: 5927 times
Egypt

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by newcastle » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:20 am

A-Four wrote:
Yildez wrote:A-Four, quite right about the tomb of Ay, originally started for Tutankhamun.
It was not just started for Tut, he was actually buried in that tomb originally. He certainly was not buried in what we call his tomb today.
This statement intrigues me A-Four. What evidence (archaeologically or even by inference) is there that Tutankhamun was originally buried in KV23 ?

A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Posts: 3795
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:04 pm
Location: London
Has thanked: 1594 times
Been thanked: 1695 times
Gender:
United Kingdom

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by A-Four » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:31 am

newcastle wrote:
A-Four wrote:
Yildez wrote:A-Four, quite right about the tomb of Ay, originally started for Tutankhamun.
It was not just started for Tut, he was actually buried in that tomb originally. He certainly was not buried in what we call his tomb today.
This statement intrigues me A-Four. What evidence (archaeologically or even by inference) is there that Tutankhamun was originally buried in KV23 ?
I wrote on this subject under a heading of Secrets of the Western Valley on this forum several years ago now. It along with many other written works has been removed. The only present day witnesses to the fact of my written work to my knowledge on this site are Sue and Dendara. I am sure others read it though I suspect few will remember.

A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Posts: 3795
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:04 pm
Location: London
Has thanked: 1594 times
Been thanked: 1695 times
Gender:
United Kingdom

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by A-Four » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:37 am

Frater0082 wrote:
A-Four wrote:
Frater0082 wrote:I'm sorry i was talking about kV54
So, tell me what YOU know of this so called royal tomb ?, careful details please.

Nothing I just made a reference to it because many objectives belonging to Tut was found in it.

I wonder....
Objects or objectives ? Please can you make it clear exactly what you mean.

User avatar
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Posts: 2530
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Le Manège Enchanté
Has thanked: 9029 times
Been thanked: 2303 times

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by Bullet Magnet » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:10 am

Present for you Frater, my old Avatar.. :cool:

Image


Right click save it, then upload it as your avatar in the control panel, and best of luck with Tut' . . . :up
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
  • 'Egypt has overcome a conspiracy against the state'
    by DJKeefy » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:10 pm » in Know Egypt
    0 Replies
    190 Views
    Last post by DJKeefy
    Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:10 pm
  • Aftermath of Cairo fire: Anger, conspiracy theory...
    by DJKeefy » Wed May 11, 2016 9:20 pm » in Know Egypt
    3 Replies
    440 Views
    Last post by Dusak
    Thu May 12, 2016 2:35 am
  • Ancient War's ?
    by Bullet Magnet » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:38 pm » in History and Archaeology
    13 Replies
    154 Views
    Last post by Bullet Magnet
    Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:37 am
  • Egypt's Ancient Cities
    by annieacorn » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:34 pm » in History and Archaeology
    1 Replies
    57 Views
    Last post by Bullet Magnet
    Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:24 am
  • The Treasures of Ancient Egypt
    by Stevepj » Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:35 pm » in History and Archaeology
    1 Replies
    49 Views
    Last post by Brian Yare
    Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:48 pm