Seti and Queen Tuya-Proof of divorce

Luxor is ancient Thebes and has a fascinating past. Share your knowledge or ask your questions here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Seti and Queen Tuya-Proof of divorce

Post by Frater0082 »

So of course you all have been hearing my story of me and Seti thus of me being his secret lover, but I was not the only one. Remember the claims of Ohm Sety she too became Seti's secret love child. I'm sure it all make most of you wonder was the King really a sneak and what were was his Great Royal Wife in all this ell I have some answers.

Queen Tuya was not the most likeable queen from my experience. Tuya was rude and spoiled and got everything she wanted. Tuya was a short little thing with beautiful features but has a rotten personality. From the very day I entered Seti's palace I already had a hatred for the Ramesside Family, especially Tuya she was so mean. She hated me and I hated her, like my mother before me, I've formed a rival in the royal palace and it was woman. by the time i returned to Egypt, Seti and Tuya had already had a son together, who supposively was to be the next Crown Prince after Seti but died very young.

The Young boy's funeral service was very cluttered. They had it in a small room which filled with the boys relatives, servants, and priests. I remember how smokey it was a crowded it had gotten as the priests perform the funerary rituals over Seti's dead son. Seti wept over his sons mummy. It was really sad or me as well because I had just lost my first love of my life and seeing this made it worse.

Even before his son's death Seti was trying to get to me and he killed my love to so. I believe that my first love's body rest outside the city where we all lived just outside the city gates. I hated Seti for this and often avoided him but the more I pushed the more he came even harder on me until eventually he would win me over.

Tuya was pregnant at the time so the whole time and each time she would get a chance to go to upper Egypt she would and that left Seti to be with me much more. Until 9 months later when Ramses II was born yeah I know that ramses was his second born son and he was very important but the way Seti shamed me almost felt like he turned his back on me. I became depressed and angered by the whole situation thus my hatred for King Seti returned and it was not going to go away.

No longer was I his beloved favorite servant I was a rebellious slave. Seti assumed that the reason why i acted so rebellious is because of Tuya one day he came to me while i was staring off into the darkness of night on his balcony in the drizzling rain and told me that he and Tuya were no longer together In an instant i walked away from him not believing one word from him, but it may have been the truth.

After those incidents Tuya ceased to be seen it was like she faded in the background or something. Even in Archaeological terms you don't here much of Tuya in the later years of King Seti, i mean she is not as prominent as she is in her son's reign. In fact she reaches her height during Ramses II reign.

perhaps there was actually a divorce between the two.

carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Re: Seti and Queen Tuya-Proof of divorce

Post by carrie »

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

And of course Kings from any era, from any culture, never put it about did they?

If Seti had not been "all inclusive" it would have raised more eyebrows than if he had.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Its a wise man that truly knows his father.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Just a suggestion Frater........

TOPIC : HISTORY AND ARCHAEOLOGY
Luxor is ancient Thebes and has a fascinating past. Share your knowledge or ask your questions here.

Maybe your thoughts/questions would be better placed here...

TOPIC : GENERAL DISCUSSIONS AND RANTS
Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

or here.......

TOPIC : LITERARY CORNER
The Literary Corner is a place to discuss your favourite books and authors and to add your own poems and stories

or maybe here.......?

TOPIC : JUST 4 FUN
A light-hearted section of Jokes - Text Games - Brainteasers and General Fun Stuff to while away the spare minutes of your day..
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

How about no where.

For your FYI there are lots of people who believe in old souls and I a not CRAZY!

Your only validation of my story is the fact that there is no proof THAT'S all nothing else. You can't even prove that it's wrong.

Of course there isn't going to be any evidence of this because it's all really vital information compared to various; Rituals, Wars and political issues that seemed to have been the mostly recorded at the time.

Plus why would Set I want to expose the last heir of tg e very King that he hated. It would have really been a problem

Ohm said it best " Set I didn't want much of that family time be known" Like for instance Tutankhamun was not the last male family and the eldest princesses were all alive
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

I'm done with site really I am
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Frater0082 wrote:I'm done with site really I am
Frater0082 there are far too many toys on the floor at the moment and its getting towards being a heath hazard. You carry on posting until your hearts content. People do not have to read them but one thing is for certain, you have created much debate in regards to your topics and that is the essence of a forum. If I had a postage stamps worth of knowledge on this subject matter I would join in, but I do not have that knowledge or interest, but still read what you post. You are an equal member and I for one respect that.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Dusak wrote:
Frater0082 there are far too many toys on the floor at the moment and its getting towards being a heath hazard. You carry on posting until your hearts content. People do not have to read them but one thing is for certain, you have created much debate in regards to your topics and that is the essence of a forum. If I had a postage stamps worth of knowledge on this subject matter I would join in, but I do not have that knowledge or interest, but still read what you post. You are an equal member and I for one respect that.

I know i'm just kidding :py
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Frater0082 wrote:
Dusak wrote:

I know i'm just kidding :py
More's the pity :zz
Yildez
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Yildez »

What a good idea!