Golden Tip of the Third pyramid

Luxor is ancient Thebes and has a fascinating past. Share your knowledge or ask your questions here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Re: Golden Tip of the Third pyramid

Post by newcastle »

An awful lot of egyptologists are going to have egg all over their faces when "the truth" is revealed. :cry:

Let's hope they are not reading this thread or they'll never have a peaceful night's sleep :sd

carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

Some time ago I met a woman who had been staying the Sheraton the previous year, she told me of a strange experience she had. One evening she decided to take a walk in the hotel gardens, she sat on a bench and everything was very quiet until there was a light coming from the sky and she heard a voice calling "Mohammed" she looked round and couldn't see anyone, the voice called again "Mohammed" and the light became brighter, three times this happened. She then realised that the voice was calling her to become a follower of Islam. Suddenly she had perfect knowledge of how to read, write and speak perfect Arabic.
Unfortunately the following week she had a bad case of the flu and in the fever following this removed all her abilities to speak, write or read Arabic. Gone completely.
Perhaps it was a case like this Zooropa that wiped the prior knowledge of previous civilisations out. :lol:
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

carrie wrote:Some time ago I met a woman who had been staying the Sheraton the previous year, she told me of a strange experience she had. One evening she decided to take a walk in the hotel gardens, she sat on a bench and everything was very quiet until there was a light coming from the sky and she heard a voice calling "Mohammed" she looked round and couldn't see anyone, the voice called again "Mohammed" and the light became brighter, three times this happened. She then realised that the voice was calling her to become a follower of Islam. Suddenly she had perfect knowledge of how to read, write and speak perfect Arabic.
Unfortunately the following week she had a bad case of the flu and in the fever following this removed all her abilities to speak, write or read Arabic. Gone completely.
Perhaps it was a case like this Zooropa that wiped the prior knowledge of previous civilisations out. :lol:
Not just " a case " but presumably umteen millions. Well......you never know! :lol:
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

I fear of these findings I fear that perhaps the wrong team of scientists would go down there and destroy everything and I don't want that to happen. Maybe its best to leave it be
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

Too late now Frater I am off up to Cairo next week and whilst there will visit the pyramids and pass on your information to the archeologists working there. ;)
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

@ Carrie - don't bother reporting to the Archeologists I already posted this info on Trip Advisor. Am figuring this would attract tourists to Luxor to search for treasure (especially now they know the secret code!)
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

carrie wrote:Too late now Frater I am off up to Cairo next week and whilst there will visit the pyramids and pass on your information to the archeologists working there. ;)
Be careful my friend because there are traps down there don't get yourself killed. Please do me a favor and make sure that no one destroy the find.

This was a secret granted to me by my love Sety and its been a secret well kept for many life times. please do me the honor of showing some respect.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

How where u know where to look.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Frater0082 wrote:
carrie wrote:Too late now Frater I am off up to Cairo next week and whilst there will visit the pyramids and pass on your information to the archeologists working there. ;)
Be careful my friend because there are traps down there don't get yourself killed. Please do me a favor and make sure that no one destroy the find.

This was a secret granted to me by my love Sety and its been a secret well kept for many life times. please do me the honor of showing some respect.
I'm sure Carrie will extra specially careful in all the circumstances. Perish the thought that she would allow anyone to desecrate the "wonderful things" that lie in the secret chamber.

I can't wait to read on this forum of how her expedition went :urm:
Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Spain

Post by Mad Dilys »

Who2 wrote:Years ago I was once delving into pyramid power and as such lived in a 17th C 'dowagers house.
The bathroom ceiling 10ft then emanated into a perfect pyramid, I constructed a pulley system 1/3rd down from it's apex and proceeded to shave with the same razor for 9 months.
'strange but true'....:cool:
Ps: it's also one of many reasons why I prefer to live in an adobe house, it's lack of the ability to transmit energy waves. It's also why I never hear my mobile/cell....
'If you think that's nuts, try this. This is Cleopatra (fruitcake) blessing my Obelisk.
And you sent her round to me to fund her trip to the moon to meet the Philosophers (with Richard Branson) to save the world ................... :?
Smile! It confuses people
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Mad Dilys wrote:
Who2 wrote:Years ago I was once delving into pyramid power and as such lived in a 17th C 'dowagers house.
The bathroom ceiling 10ft then emanated into a perfect pyramid, I constructed a pulley system 1/3rd down from it's apex and proceeded to shave with the same razor for 9 months.
'strange but true'....:cool:
Ps: it's also one of many reasons why I prefer to live in an adobe house, it's lack of the ability to transmit energy waves. It's also why I never hear my mobile/cell....
'If you think that's nuts, try this. This is Cleopatra (fruitcake) blessing my Obelisk.
And you sent her round to me to fund her trip to the moon to meet the Philosophers (with Richard Branson) to save the world ................... :?
MD, is this the same fruit cake that told every one that they needed to eat 100 lemons each before they could go to the moon on the back of an elephant? We had the dubious honor of meeting her several years ago at a friends birthday bash. What an experience that was. I spent half the night humming ''fly me to the moon.'' :lol:
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

My Maternal Grandfather Ernest William Rowley, spent the same amount of time in Egypt as I did.

He showed me something that the German soldiers used during WW1. It was a small metal collapsible pyramid, into which, you placed your razor blade.
This would then be left outside, and next morning, the razor blade was better than new.
You know why these devices dont exist anymore.

Consider that Dense humans can only achieve one thing at a time, they only see one goal and look to achieve that goal.
one step at a time, which is a commendable approach in many aspects of life down here..
Same goes for the Pyramids, but the pyramids were not built by human intelligence as such. and (loosely speaking ) the Pyramids served more than just one function, hence all the confusion.
Of course, They still server a purpose today, a reminder... ;)

Frater is right about the key.. and as such I wish to present an analogy.

Imagine that if the secret to life the universe and everything has always existed on a BLU-RAY DVD, and that DVD was discovered too early.....
The meddling authorities or indeed individuals would have ruined that Disc by the time we discovered how to make a BLU-RAY DVD Player.
ALL I Will say is, like the GP where timing was critical, EVERYTHING is in perfect timing, and as my DD Mum used to say to me.
"Wait and see, David, Wait and see...". I will add what she failed to add.. Don't judge the situation...

Try Dear people to get a bit closer to Egypt... if you know what I mean, find the Sacred heart..
The Human heart sits Dead centre in the body, some place our Dear Frater is trying to unravel it's mysteries, but that place has gone now, taken away piece by piece, never to be seen again ?

I remember the land of Milk and Honey, the Magic, the Truth... so do you all... There is hope, you all have something special, but what is special to me is not special to you, so I cannot tell you about it.

Maybe taking a walk on the beach will help, Who know's ?

I do hope this will help, and try your best not to judge me too harshly, lest that be your undoing..

REMEMBER... Image

Now as promised a few month's ago, I take my back seat, sit back and continue to enjoy this forum through the eyes...

One final thing, and it is important.. Thank You All, for everything..

One last song from me, from you, to you...
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

Frater0082 wrote:
Zooropa wrote:
Frater0082 wrote:There is something very hidden and is yet to be known by man. The only way to access this secret chamber one needs to have the secret code to access it this find would rival that of Tutankhamun and more.
Secret code?

A password?

A modern digital type key entry system?

What sort of code?
Just simple knocks in the form of a triangle.

Suppose you go to the Dream Stela of Thutmosis IV this supposed it was the opening to the secret chamber you will have to knock to get in. first you will have to knock at the top(the top of the triangle in a way) then you make the other sides of the triangle then slowly the door will open. Gosh that was hard to hard to explain.
The dream stela, would that be the one between the paws of the Sphinx?

Everytime ive visited that part has been scaffolded off.

Frater, if you are convinced why haven't you been to try it out?

You could have saved the money by now?

I remember in 2010 - I had been unemployed for 16 months then got a job.

First thing on my mind was Egypt.

I worked out the cost and found I could afford the trip in 12 weeks if I cut out absolutely everything, no newspapers, takeaways, no little extras with shopping, if I ran out of anything before the end of the week I went without until the next week.

This seems to be the only important thing in your life, that being the case you should save the money, come over, try out your theories/belief and have done!
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

I can Zo roopa but I'm towards the end of school and plus I work at a fast food restaurant making minimum wage the changes of me going is slim but I am going.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

I can Zo roopa but I'm towards the end of school and plus I work at a fast food restaurant making minimum wage the changes of me going is slim but I am going.

Plus the opening can be any where.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

That chamber opening could be anywhere as I remember Sety took mev to this strange looking door connected to a secret chamber. To get inside Set I had to perform a secret code which was in the form of three knocks.

Sety knocked in the top middle of the door then southwest of the door then directly to the left of that knock as if he was making a perfect triangle upon his final knock the sealed door opened itself.
Jayway
Portugal

Post by Jayway »

Carrie. do hurry up and post your findings . .. and BM, those pyramid razor sharpeners are still in the ads in cheap magazines . . . together with the miracle hair grower - :lol: :lol: :lol:
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

Thanks Frater for the further information off tomorrow I will post on this site my adventures and you are all welcome to the party when I find the secret door, I will pay your flight across Frater so more info the better.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

carrie wrote:Thanks Frater for the further information off tomorrow I will post on this site my adventures and you are all welcome to the party when I find the secret door, I will pay your flight across Frater so more info the better.
And don't forget Carrie.....

:d1: :d1: :d1:
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Good luck to you all.