Descendants of Ramses II

Luxor is ancient Thebes and has a fascinating past. Share your knowledge or ask your questions here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: Descendants of Ramses II

Post by Dusak »

From little acorns do mighty oak trees grow Frater0082. Never give up the dream, always try and live it. Well done. :up

Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Luxor Pharaohs wrote:So are you a descendant Frater??? I have seen no mention to you in the temples???
I wouldn't be on any temple monuments are records because Seti and everyone associated with him were trying to make sure that my then family was wiped from history. In my past life I was born at the very end of the Amarna period in late Y14 around the death of Meketaten. Even though she wasn't my mother she gave me life(if you get what i'm saying). Thus my mother was banished from Egypt before I could even leave a mark in history but I did help Seti work on his monuments for a while, I believe I was his Mehy.

I've said this before, many things in ancient history, you are not going to find on the temple walls my friend.

Yes, I am a descendant of the 18th dynasty
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

As far as memory showed me that Ankhesenpaaten (the original) married a Nubian and went off to Ethiopia it gave me direct indication that my current maternal line came from her.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Frater0082 wrote:As far as memory showed me that Ankhesenpaaten (the original) married a Nubian and went off to Ethiopia it gave me direct indication that my current maternal line came from her.
Unlikely.

It was unheard of for an Egyptian princess to marry a foreigner.

http://www.reshafim.org.il/ad/egypt/pol ... riages.htm
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Newscastle this was after my own death and way to after my family's fall from power. So since she and my sisters no longer had over Egypt their were no longer boundaries on who she could marry or not.

Please read My Life Before:Story of my Past Life" I updated the book so that people could get a better understanding of what I was trying to get out. It would help a lot on the subject.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Dusak wrote:From little acorns do mighty oak trees grow Frater0082. Never give up the dream, always try and live it. Well done. :up
Thanks Dusak I appreciate you alot.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

newcastle wrote:
Frater0082 wrote:As far as memory showed me that Ankhesenpaaten (the original) married a Nubian and went off to Ethiopia it gave me direct indication that my current maternal line came from her.
Unlikely.

That was until I and my friend entered the arena of play. :up :lol:
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Frater0082 wrote:Newscastle this was after my own death and way to after my family's fall from power. So since she and my sisters no longer had over Egypt their were no longer boundaries on who she could marry or not.

Please read My Life Before:Story of my Past Life" I updated the book so that people could get a better understanding of what I was trying to get out. It would help a lot on the subject.
Fair enough.

Alas, fantasy/fiction has never attracted me as reading material :wi
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Thank you Newscastle, and if you have any questions about anything feel free to answer because i'll be happy to answer.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Dusak wrote:
newcastle wrote:
Unlikely.

That was until I and my friend entered the arena of play. :up :lol:
I think Neferneferure and Neferneferuaten got married off to some foreigner because they weren't there in the beginning when I came home to live with my other sisters Mery, Ankh, Setepenre, and Tentenaten they came a lot later
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

carrie wrote:Congrats Frater, I am sure your family must be very proud of you, did they attend? Good luck with your further studies if that's what you decide to do.
My pop is in jail and my Mom didn't attend but my grandma, my aunt, my sister, My aunt Beketaten(yes she was there) most of all my nephew and a couple of friends were there.

I was happy but sad. It came with a cost more pain saddness I didn't get the guy that I wanted I was angry sad and mad at myself because there I was alone again. I cried I argued I hurt myself with my own negativity. I hated him for rejecting me and myself more over but now im free ready to embrace new things and opportunities leaving my past behind.

I wish is all I can say.