King Tut's Heart Disease

Luxor is ancient Thebes and has a fascinating past. Share your knowledge or ask your questions here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

King Tut's Heart Disease

Post by Frater0082 »

Hello everyone! I'm back with my latest theory, well to add onto my theory about Tutankhamun fallen down a fleet of stairs. As I sit and read and do tone of research on King Tut, I've noticed that this King and I have some things extremely in common. To me, Tutankhamun is a reflection of myself literally we have so much in common. One of those things is possibly issues with the heart.

I've read that Tutankhamun was buried without his heart which According to ancient beliefs, the heart had to be weighed before the deceased could successfully travel to the afterlife but Tutankhamun did not have his, what was the reasons behind this? Of course a lot of you will imply that their are lots of reasons why his heart is not where it should be but to me a possible reason is because he was suffering from a Heart Disease.

"If his heart wasn't any good why would he need it in the afterlife?"

Heart Disease is known to kill people of all ages most effectively to young people. I just recently learned that in Health class this semester (which reminds me that I so have to get checked.) The answer to King Tut's death was right in our faces well not exactly the boy king suffered with issues with the heart and i honestly understand why.

With all that went on in his young life, both of his parents were dead, one got killed(Younger Lady). Many of his siblings are not around neither most of his family. Yes his sister Ankhesenpaaten and Ankhesenamun was there but one got ousted. His two daughters both died and he suffered from being crippled. All this weighing on his poor already broken heart must have made Tutankhamun very depressed. Might I add that Tutankhamun never wanted to be King. So he was stuck in a position where he didn't want to be. All this could result in a fatal heart condition trust me I know.

For me it was kind of identical. Both of my parents well they're not the best so I had to step in and be a parent early(in a position where I don't want to be) I had to deal with hardships of life, people harassing me because of sexual preference, and learning of a deep dark secret about my father and them not wanting to deal with me. And finally the only person that ever cared about me turned on me this was enough stress to kill me. One night while I sleeping I this terrible dream like someone was pulling out my heart and sure enough it felt like it I woke up to find myself with a heart condition. I'm in my denial stage but seeing what happened to him I think I want to live.

Talk about loyal sisters. My sister has always been at my side(She is also the third child of seven children with me being the eldest). I's closer to her than anybody. we're the modern day Ankhesenamun and Tutankhamun in a way. She also has two children that I so adore which makes me think that perhaps Tutankhamun wasn't necessarily the father of Ankhesenamun's kids or Ankhesenpaaten-the older wasn't Ankhesenamun. :tk :tk.

I want to add, that we all look at Tut's artifacts as if they were made in the latter part of his reign when they could've been made as early as the time of Ankhkheperure-Neferneferuaten or his own reign. I think it's safe to say that Ankhesenpaaten the original took care of him those scenes on his throne and stuff of her showing affection is actually scenes of her nurturing this young boy which again leaves another question, what happened to his wet-nurse Maia?

Maia+Mayati= Meritaten does sort of make sense because I know Meritaten was disgraced just before Tutankhamun took over(Yes Smenkhare did came before Tutankhamun) the whole her trying to hold on to power looks more clearer in my sight. I do feel that the older Ankhesenpaaten did play as Neferneferuaten, his regent, for the first two years of Tut's reign I do not feel she went further than that. Year 3, the state religion went back to normal. I still believe that their was more than one persons occupying under the name of Neferneferuaten at this time and those were Nefertiti, Nefernefruaten-Tasherit, Meritaten, and Ankhesenpaaten. I think he may have took Ankhesenpaaten-Tasherit as his bride not the older one but she acted in her role because baby girl possibly couldn't walk(KV21A).

King Tutankhamun's heart had not been found which to me implies that they through away upon the mummification period. What can you do with a broken heart. The answer was there all along, well not technically. I want to say that King Tut died a very unhappy and unhealthy king.

newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Re: King Tut's Heart Disease

Post by newcastle »

What became of Tut's broken heart ?

I think Jimmy Ruffin ( well - known Egyptologist) had the answer :

:song:

As I walk this land of broken dreams,
I have visions of many things.
But happiness is just an illusion,
Filled with sadness and confusion.
What becomes of the broken hearted
Who had love that's now departed?
I know I've got to find
Some kind of peace of mind
Maybe.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Nice one Newcastle nice one
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

"Fallen down a fleet of stairs"

Il leave the resident grammar/spelling Nazi to pick the bones out of that.

More fool him if he did, that will teach him to not use underlay.
garfield4

Post by garfield4 »

he is also missing in the boaby department
Brian Yare
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Brian Yare »

garfield4 wrote:he is also missing in the boaby department
Is that booby, baby, or something else? :?:
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Zooropa wrote:"Fallen down a fleet of stairs"

Il leave the resident grammar/spelling Nazi to pick the bones out of that.

More fool him if he did, that will teach him to not use underlay.
Sorry for the grammar.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

garfield4 wrote:he is also missing in the boaby department
Yes most of his chest cavity was gone but that could've been Carter's doing when they ripped the poor boys mummy out his sarcophagus.

I want to point out that the outer coffins weren't his or at least isn't his face. It could be that they represent each of his predecessors and it was done that way as if they were protecting him In death or something like that.
Aromagician
New Zealand

Post by Aromagician »

Most say nefertitis funeral cache was plundered for Tut. How can you propose heart problems when he was so young and there is no heart to dissect?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination. ROY M GOODMAN
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

I proposed that he did because there was no heart in the body and in the period he grew up in it would've been left in his body (it was not).

Heary disease doesn't have an age limit it can occur in all ages but it mostly occurs in those who are Tutankhamun's age group.