Military Takeover in the mix??

Luxor has both Christian and Moslem communities and the politics of the Middle East are equally diverse. Air your views on the situation.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Military Takeover in the mix??

Post by Chocolate Eclair »

Just watching the morning news, it is saying that a Military (High Ranker) has stated that if Egypt does not get its act together in the Political Circle, it will fall into chaos never to rise again!

Well, is this a signal of a Military takeover to stabilise the Country? if it does happen, the people have only themselves to blame, sorry to say this but I am starting to think that Egypt is not ready for a Democracy at the moment.

Every news you see is showing a Country in chaos, the UK Embassy is giving out warnings to travelers, about the threat of unrest, the threat even of terrorism, the dysfunctional Police Force, and then saying Security is tight, they need to make their minds up, how can Security be tight with a dysfunctional Police Force.

The way things are going this Military Man may be correct, nothing is working and Government Departments are draconian, depleted, dysfunctional, and ruining the Country. Force may be needed to correct the situation. Egypt is at the moment of time on the brink of becoming good or forever being a 3rd world Country. Its surprising that terrorism cells have not set up here, the Country is in the right mode for this type of activity.

All good news for those involved in Tourism, and those building flats and places to sell/rent to Tourists. Good Luck to you all but think it will be wiser to keep your money in a Bank at the moment.

Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Re: Military Takeover in the mix??

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Terrorism only exists in the mind of the Americans, funny how they all seem to come from Oil or Mineral bearing countries without a "democracy".. :tk

DEMOCRACY being another name for capitalism.. Because Democracy does not exist, even in the West.
I define democracy as the voice and will of the majority and also having a real and distinct choice.

Of course the Military will come back into power. They never left, even in America and the West, the military ( secret government) runs the whole show.. :cg
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
Stevepj

Post by Stevepj »

I thought it was the lizard people from Alpha Centauri who ran the whole show BM? :?
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Too much David Icke Steve ? . . . :tk

HIS entire basis for the Queen of England being a lizard is..... Her Nickname is Liz' . . . :?
A well thought out consipiracy theory.. :sl:

The Secret Government are the ones in charge of the puppets we get to vote for.. Banks, and Big Business, The Military just go to war on any lie they can make up...
Democracy my backside.. :cool:

Hence I give those creeps none of MY power...
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

One of the major problems of all governments is that they rapidly become large cumbersome unresponsive entities that are unable to quickly effectively efficiently respond to the needs of the people.

I've often thought a benevolent dictatorship is the way to go. Things can happen real fast - just not necessarily good things.
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

@CE - am not too sure even keeping your money in a bank right now is a good idea. Best convert it into gold and bury it in a tin can in the backyard.

Think about it - when money becomes worthless - what do you have that people want and are willing to come and get? Are going to come and get once they become desperate? What are you willing to trade? What are you willing to barter? What are you able and prepared to do once the rubber hits the pothole in the road?
Stevepj

Post by Stevepj »

" The best government is benevolent tyranny tempered by assassination" :sd

Voltaire.
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Assassination can work optimally both ways and can, for sure, cure all that ails ya.