WOW! Is This True?..........Worth Discussing.....

Luxor has both Christian and Moslem communities and the politics of the Middle East are equally diverse. Air your views on the situation.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

WOW! Is This True?..........Worth Discussing.....

Post by Zooropa »

Three things you (probably) don't know about Islam

phpBB [video]

Source:

LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Re: WOW! Is This True?..........Worth Discussing.....

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

For me I guess it boils down to this question - "How far do we, in our democratic countries, allow Sharia to intrude? Do we cater to minorities or do we insist they change and adopt how we do things?"

Seems pretty clear from this video that those pushing and touting Sharia are prepared to go to any lengths to lie to us Westerners, steal from us and wage Jihad against us until they prevail. Doesn't seem that those favouring Sharia will allow US to live in peace. (Us being those of us living in the western world)
Brian Yare
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Brian Yare »

Zooropa wrote:Three things you (probably) don't know about Islam

Source:
I hope that the above video is only one extremist's view. Pretty horrific otherwise!
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Interesting, but I think we are already well versed with number three, especially for us that live in Luxor. I now wonder if the merry wives of Luxor will start to question their choice in life when finding out that it is a religious based command to lie to Westerners. :lol:
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I wonder about the merry wives of Luxor when they're required to completely dress the blue dress and walk the walk ALWAYS accompanied by a male relative who has complete say and sway over them and hunkering down x5/day for the prayers could cut into the tippling tipplers at happy hour. Art and music appreciation slows to a dead stop, beatings become the norm and as for the hubby sporting the latest in a fistful of beard!!! ;) ;)

Belgium is probably going to be the first country to sink as statistically there are now so many Muslims there in the very near future they could be swaying the vote.

Personally it is only the fanatics I object to but if the vast majority of Muslims also don't want to have to start towing the line they better start insisting on those Chapter 1 verses taking precedence over the last chapter verses that are preaching Jihad and damnation to all ('cept Muslims)