Tony Blair, BBC, missing children VIP paedo ring

Luxor has both Christian and Moslem communities and the politics of the Middle East are equally diverse. Air your views on the situation.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Re: Tony Blair, BBC, missing children VIP paedo ring

Post by newcastle »

I must confess it's some decades since I laid eyes on a copy of "The Mirror" or "The People" but my distant memory is of tabloids the contents of which were little more than prurient titillation.

I wouldn't give any credit to the accuracy of their content.....excepting perhaps the TV/Radio Schedules.

As for that "Nick"....if indeed he is a real person and not the creation of a tabloid hack....I can imagine any defence barrister positively drooling at the prospect of cross-examining him :urm:

jewel
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by jewel »

I would agree Newcastle most if not all of the media add titillation to their accounts of "the news" in order to sell it to the masses. I tend to delve deeper, and from first hand accounts of people who have worked in the security services.
The truth about all this may eventually come out, although given the nature of the involvement it is unlikely, but we shall see what Operation Midland reveals. :o
I don't have a plan......so nothing can go wrong!

jewel
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by jewel »

More cover ups. Sadly not surprised.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014 ... are_btn_tw

Two newspaper executives have told the Observer that their publications were issued with D-notices – warnings not to publish intelligence that might damage national security – when they sought to report on allegations of a powerful group of men engaging in child sex abuse in 1984. One executive said he had been accosted in his office by 15 uniformed and two non-uniformed police over a dossier on Westminster paedophiles passed to him by the former Labour cabinet minister Barbara Castle.

The other said that his newspaper had received a D-notice when a reporter sought to write about a police investigation into Elm Guest House, in southwest London, where a group of high-profile paedophiles was said to have operated and may have killed a child. Now it has emerged that these claims are impossible to verify or discount because the D-notice archives for that period “are not complete”.

Officials running the D-notice system, which works closely with MI5 and MI6 and the Ministry of Defence, said that files “going back beyond 20 years are not complete because files are reviewed and correspondence of a routine nature with no historical significance destroyed”.

jewel
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by jewel »

Cyril Smith accusing Barbara Castle of being homophobic " having a bee in her bonnet about homosexuals"

Hale said: “Then shortly after Cyril Smith bullied his way into my office. I thought he was going to punch me. He was sweating and aggressive and wanted to take the files away, saying it was a load of nonsense and that Barbara Castle just had a bee in her bonnet about homosexuals. I refused to give him the files.

Mmmm ....sounds familiar :tk

jewel
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by jewel »

jewel
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by jewel »

But of course it has been known for some while sadly.

http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/news650_paedophile.html

Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Well we all suspected Sir Cliff as we all suspected all those priests and Popes but I'm not to sure about that Paddington Bear either, Paddington has always been a right sleazy area I lived there once.
I do hope that no 70 year old raped birds come out the closet blaming the Green Cross Code man. What next ?
I once went to the Palace for an interview as an apprentice they said and it was apparent all those upstairs were Gay as '9 bob notes and the queen mum loved their OTT antics, it's a short and slippery slope depravity downhill all the way, they will be fighting for same sex marriages next and the right for men to bear babies….'I kid you not!…. :cool:
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Jimmy Sa[vile] into necrophilia? No wonder he had his final resting place encased in concrete, always better to give than receive. :up
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
jewel
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by jewel »

Ha yes indeed Dusak! The inscription on his grave is "it was good while it lasted" :mrgreen:
Check this out for more revelations :oo
http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/news263_queen.html