BROTHER OF SLAIN COPTIC CHRISTIANS THANKS ISIS ...

Luxor has both Christian and Moslem communities and the politics of the Middle East are equally diverse. Air your views on the situation.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

BROTHER OF SLAIN COPTIC CHRISTIANS THANKS ISIS ...

Post by HEPZIBAH »

I did not see the video of Isis murdering the Egyptian Copts, nor would I have understood what was said I if had heard it. However, I have just been seen this, an interview with the brother of two of those who were slain. This shows true Christian faith and grace. You need to click the link to hear (subtitles) the interview.

BROTHER OF SLAIN COPTIC CHRISTIANS THANKS ISIS FOR ALLOWING MARTYRS TO PROCLAIM JESUS BEFORE DYING
Geri Ungurean | February 19, 2015 | 58 Comments

HE THANKED ISIS FOR ALLOWING THE “PROCLAMATION OF FAITH IN JESUS” TO BE HEARD IN THE VIDEO OF THE BEHEADINGS.

“And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?” Revelation 6:9-10 (KJV)

EDITOR’S NOTE: This is what real Christianity, biblical Christianity looks like and sounds like. The brother of 2 of the Christians slain by ISIS said in an interview the other day that he THANKED ISIS for allowing his brothers to have the opportunity to PROCLAIM JESUS before they were slain. If ISIS did that to YOUR family, would those words come out of your mouth?

The brother of two Coptic Christians, slain by ISIS for their faith, spoke out. One would think that he might condemn the Islamic Terrorists, but instead, the sweetest words proceeded from his mouth. He thanked ISIS for allowing the “proclamation of faith in Jesus” to be heard in the video of the beheadings. He said that it strengthened his own faith by hearing the cries for Jesus Christ!

“Speaking on a live prayer and worship program on Christian channel SAT-7 ARABIC yesterday, Beshir Kamel said that he was proud of his brothers Bishoy Estafanos Kamel (25) and Samuel Estafanos Kamel (23) because they were “a badge of honour to Christianity.”

“He said: “Since the Roman era, Christians have been martyred and have learned to handle everything that comes our way. This only makes us stronger in our faith because the Bible told us to love our enemies and bless those who curse us.”

Invited to pray for his brothers’ killers, Beshir prayed: “Dear God, please open their eyes (ISIS) to be saved and to quit their ignorance and the wrong teachings they were taught.”

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=30945

Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Re: BROTHER OF SLAIN COPTIC CHRISTIANS THANKS ISIS ...

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Very poignant Hepzibah. Not sure I could be that big a person or even think of such words to say if my family was assaulted in such an atrocious manner.

I'm afraid I'd be on a seek and destroy or vengeance is mine mission.