RECORD NUMBER OF WIVES

Discuss the problems that can occur in relationships with differing cultures and help overcome any barriers that exist.

Moderators: Horus, DJKeefy, 4u Network

Hairy Biker

RECORD NUMBER OF WIVES

Post by Hairy Biker » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:22 pm

You have got to hand it to some of these young egyptian men - I have just heard of one who has simultainiously got 3 european wives on the go, so to speak. you could say he's living life to the max!
One lives in Luxor and the other two visit and he has an egyptian wife and never the twain shall meet! A shame he doesnt work in logistics!!
He has given them all the same arabic name as the egyptian wife to save confusion.
Is this a record?
Hairy

Winged Isis
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Winged Isis » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:05 am

I lost track of the number one young scumbag was Skyping beside me in an internet cafe in Luxor once. Gave each about 10 minutes, working his way though a notebook list. I was there for about an hour, and he was there before I arrived and was still at it when I left.

I was busy Skyping myself, so was not aware of what he was saying at first, but when I stopped to check my emails, I became unavoidably aware of what he said as he spoke quite loudly and we were the only 2 customers anyway. They definitely weren't just friends, going by the things he said! It made me quite sick, so I left earlier than I had intended. :x
Carpe diem! :le:

Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Chocolate Eclair » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:32 am

European and Western Harem's Hey!!! whose at fault in the first place???

LivinginLuxor
Top Member
Top Member

Post by LivinginLuxor » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:20 am

Remember, most of the Europeans involved with that piece of scum cannot be termed wives - they merely use Orfi papers when they get here.
I might agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong!
Stan

Winged Isis
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Winged Isis » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:43 am

From what I've seen and heard, while they are not the only ones at fault, the ball is firmly in the Egyptian males' court.
Carpe diem! :le:

A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:18 pm

In all my time of being in contact with women who have fallen in love with Egyptian men in Luxor, few have ever realised, if they played the 'game' for that is what it is, then they would keep a stronger control of them. Honestly, most of the men in Luxor, who play around European tourist women are very stupid, and are like little boys, if you are a women in Luxor and don't believe me, simply do this trick,...........just ignore him, tell him,.......perhaps for the first time you have been with this guy you tell him that youcan not see him that night,.......and cut down the time you see him........tell him he can ring only once a day, not thirty. No you have no money, and you will only be going to the bank once a week, watch how quickly things change ...........Come on you lads on here, what other tricks do we know.

BENNU
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: RECORD NUMBER OF WIVES

Post by BENNU » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:41 am

Hairy Biker wrote:You have got to hand it to some of these young egyptian men - I have just heard of one who has simultainiously got 3 european wives on the go, so to speak. you could say he's living life to the max!
One lives in Luxor and the other two visit and he has an egyptian wife and never the twain shall meet! A shame he doesnt work in logistics!!
He has given them all the same arabic name as the egyptian wife to save confusion.
Is this a record?
Hairy
:roll: Three wives is hardly a record in Luxor!

I even heard of someone who gave his children with his European wives the same name to avoid confusion. :evil:

Barb

Post by Barb » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:07 am

I know one personally that has 8 European wives. I was contacted on his facebook profile by a woman asking if I knew him and what relationship I had with him. I told her that I had known him for a couple of years just to say hello to and she then told me that she was married to him and that since she had been on facebook she had been contacted by 6 other women who were also married to him. I then saw him with a different woman who had bought a shop for him. I told her about all the others but she didnt want to know and said that she was the only one, I even showed her a copy of the first womans marriage certificate that she had emailed to me. About 2 weeks later I walked past the shop and it was closed. I asked a friend of his and he said that he was in jail for being found in bed with a MALE tourist and that the wife that bought him the shop had taken him to court to get her money back. Every time I see him now in the street he shouts "ya bitch" to me. I just laugh in his face. His name is (Name Removed: Luxor4u rules) and he lives in Awamia near banana island. God knows what these women saw in him in the first place because he has a face and teeth like the rat that he is!!! :lol:

Arthur

Post by Arthur » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:26 am

Barb wrote:he was in jail for being found in bed with a MALE tourist ... God knows what these women saw in him...
Or the men for that matter... :oops:

Barb

Post by Barb » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:08 pm

Very true Arthur. :lol:

Binti

Post by Binti » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:33 am

8 isnt a record after being here for 14 years Ive seen & heard it ALL....yup naming your children ALL THE SAME NAME is common & its so easy to call your wife HABIBI then you dont slip up.....classic excuse is *I have to go to cairo & I cant use my phone* usually means *my OTHER wife/wives come next week!!

Marrying an egyptian behind her back & introducing her as his sister normal too....or saying his father forced him to marry this woman & they only have sex to get children!!

Its easy to cheat someone who only comes every 6-8 weeks / 3-4 times a year if they LIVE HERE its a bit harder but they manage that too...

I was surrounded by these people in my past life & as I speak arabic well learnt all their little games but I still got played I fell in love with Mr wrong as us ladies do LOL

I was married as a muslim so slightly different rules apply

Luckily for me I was always one step in front of him & he left after 3 yrs with little more than 3 carrier bags I thank my lucky stars that I SAW THE LIGHT :-)))

One chap years ago in TUT DISCO had 4 women turn up on the SAME PLANE to SURPRISE him & it ended up in a cat fight apparently he talked his way out of it???!!

My advice.....you have to kiss alot of frogs to find your prince & finding a nice guy in this city in like finding a shining diamond in the desert

LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:04 am

The internet and technology has played a big part in facilitating men in Luxor having multiple wives. They can now reach out and touch someone 24/7 and I've never knowing an Egyptian male to be bashful or reticent about approaching his "habibis to be."

Binti

Post by Binti » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:40 am

Sadly to most boys/ men here western women are regarded as *BUSINESS*
The more they have the more £££ they make!

Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Spain

Post by Mad Dilys » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:48 am

Some years ago I was coming back from the UK and a delightful woman with her 13 yr old daughter was sitting next to me.

She was so pleased with herself for overcoming her fear of flying and was going to Cairo for the first time as a surprise for her husband who she had married in the UK when he was a student 14 years before.

Apparently he needed to go to Cairo frequently on "business" all their married life, but this time he was gone for 6months and she couldn't bear to be without him all that time.

I've often wondered what the sequel was - Inshallah a happy reunion. :)
Smile! It confuses people

Glyphdoctor
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Glyphdoctor » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:53 am

I know a woman who married her penpal from her schooldays. He is Egyptian. They first met in the flesh in Turkey. They got a civil marriage in her country. At some point they decided to renew their wedding vows Islamically or something. They did it in Turkey. I think she has been to Egypt once on a Nile cruise for a week with him. He spends inordinate amounts of time without her in Cairo taking care of a sick mother or father, who of course I don't think she has ever met.

Rachel turner

Post by Rachel turner » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:23 pm

Good trick to learn Arabic and not let on quite how much you understand -- came in very useful,.. Mad Dilys -your story. maY have had a happy ending, but then i am sure at the back of your mind and that of others who have had an encounter with a Egyptian asshole are thinking:oops::oops: being Cynical is in all of us. I wish they had a happy ending also- .
Friends are like stars -you dont always see them but they are always there........