I can't trust him anymore.

Discuss the problems that can occur in relationships with differing cultures and help overcome any barriers that exist.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Scottishtourist
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Re: I can't trust him anymore.

Post by Scottishtourist »

You know..something Dusak has said on this subject is the most prolific thing I've heard amidst all the other tales of heartbreak/use/abuse/explanations/support,etc.
It goes along the lines of "there being NO second chance...because all (financial) resources have been used up on the first one!
I never looked on it this way before.
But now..I see this can be very true!
The 51 year old divorcee I keep in touch with has exhausted all her savings.She's skint and broken hearted.
She now can't AFFORD to go back to Luxor to salvage anything!
VERY good advice Dusak..and something that's worth thinking about for anyone who is thinking of embarking on any kinda relationship with an Egyptian man.

Brian Yare
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Brian Yare »

Scottishtourist wrote: The 51 year old divorcee I keep in touch with has exhausted all her savings.She's skint and broken hearted.
She now can't AFFORD to go back to Luxor to salvage anything!
She is probably very lucky!

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Noor100 wrote:
Dusak wrote:These loveless support victims are useless, ignorant half wits that allow their labia to rule their thoughts. They are easily manipulated human beings that live for the moment blindly going where other, more intelligent humans would not tread. They deserve no sympathy. They continually refuse to see what is before their eyes, refuse advice from those that have trodden the same pathways. They deserve to loose whatever they have lost and do not have any rights to utter one word to others concerning the matter and I for one grow tiered of the relentless discussions concerning their level of stupidity.
Dusak you have no sympathy for anyone and you don't know any of these women so how can you make such judgements? I myself met an Egyptian man, younger than myself and I married him!! We are still together 8 years later and still happy together so not all relationships are bad there are lots of good ones too.
Well welcome to the forum Noor100. If you take the time to read my posts on this subject, I clearly state that I do know of successful mixed marriages. And its good to see. I do know many of them, both the successful ones and the losers in love ones. I can sympathize with anyone, but not clear cut idiots that knew before hand that the hole they were walking towards did not need a spade, it was already too deep for recovery. You are the one making judgements by not either reading the post, or are to set in your opinions to accept what you read. However, it is nice to hear of another successful mixed marriage and I do hope that it continues to bring happiness to you both.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.