Egypt: The forbidden love of interfaith romances

Discuss the problems that can occur in relationships with differing cultures and help overcome any barriers that exist.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Scottishtourist
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Re: Egypt: The forbidden love of interfaith romances

Post by Scottishtourist »

My main bugbear with his previous lifestyle was not so much his lack of morals.

It's more the fact that he could quite easily have picked up some kind of STD and transmitted it to a an innocent virginal wife..who would maybe have had no idea that she had caught or was indeed carrier of anything untoward!

Chlamydia,genital warts..both in themselves quite easily treated..but there are more serious sexual infections that can lie hidden..then hit a "virgin"with neither her knowledge or even awareness and also cause problems with the children born of such a union.

I'm specifically interested in women's health(even though I mainly work with males)
I'd like some clarification on whether any "tests"are available for couples pre-marriage.
I have heard of blood tests..but it's something a lot of Egyptians are very reticent to talk about.

Can anyone give me more details..or direct me to website with statistical data on incidences of STD's in Egypt?

Glyphdoctor
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Glyphdoctor »

If you look at cervical cancer rates in Egypt, you will find that they are around the world average. That doesn't mean that the woman in question necessarily is fooling around, but if a couple is monogamous or in the case where they had previous partners then those relationships were monogamous, then there is no chance of catching it.

So from that, you can deduce Egypt has an average fooling around rate. And that sometimes includes the woman.

And virginity can be faked with a chicken liver.

Scottishtourist
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Does that really go on GD?

The smearing of blood on the post-marital bed?

Proving to all and sundry that she was a virgin?And proudly displayed for all to see?

Chicken blood,chicken livers...then 3 months later she has lovely crop of warts that she thinks are natural effects of copulation?

Are Egyptian girls educated on how their genitalia should look?
Are they made aware of fact that their genitalia should really look no different after copulation than it did before?

Virginity is an unbroken hymen..it get's broken through intercourse(in most cases)but there doesn't have to be any blood!!!

An STD is a more worrying result of copulation than whether or not there's blood on the sheet!

It's often claimed that a circumcised male does not harbour the same threat...because most infections lie under the foreskin.I say that's a load of tosh!
It's such a pity that Egyptian females are not educated in the genitalia of the male penis!
Cos,then they would see the symptoms to look out for!

newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Scottishtourist wrote:Does that really go on GD?

The smearing of blood on the post-marital bed?

Proving to all and sundry that she was a virgin?And proudly displayed for all to see?

Chicken blood,chicken livers...then 3 months later she has lovely crop of warts that she thinks are natural effects of copulation?

Are Egyptian girls educated on how their genitalia should look?
Are they made aware of fact that their genitalia should really look no different after copulation than it did before?

Virginity is an unbroken hymen..it get's broken through intercourse(in most cases)but there doesn't have to be any blood!!!

An STD is a more worrying result of copulation than whether or not there's blood on the sheet!

It's often claimed that a circumcised male does not harbour the same threat...because most infections lie under the foreskin.I say that's a load of tosh!
It's such a pity that Egyptian females are not educated in the genitalia of the male penis!
Cos,then they would see the symptoms to look out for!

Oh really? And what should she be looking for?

newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Glyphdoctor wrote:If you look at cervical cancer rates in Egypt, you will find that they are around the world average. That doesn't mean that the woman in question necessarily is fooling around, but if a couple is monogamous or in the case where they had previous partners then those relationships were monogamous, then there is no chance of catching it.

So from that, you can deduce Egypt has an average fooling around rate. And that sometimes includes the woman.

And virginity can be faked with a chicken liver.
Given the prevalence of FGM in Egypt and its linkage to STD's, it's arguable that promiscuity, a known factor in the transmission of HPV, is perhaps less prevalent in Egypt than elsewhere.

But we need to be careful about associating, or deducing anything from, these disparate factors.

Scottishtourist
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Well I really don't know newcastle..if her husband's is the only one she has ever seen in adulthood!

What..white spots?wart like growths?
Any variation on the normal?

How would she know what to look for..if she has never seen an adult "normal"one?

That's my whole point!Vaginal infections,chlamydia,etc, are mostly internal!Unseen and unknown!

Genital infections of penis can be pretty visual..herpes,warts,etc..the penis is "external"and can show them!

Pretty distasteful,I know..but fact!

And you really gotta pity these young girls who have had very little education,all in the name of "protecting"them and their virtue!

newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Scottishtourist wrote:Well I really don't know newcastle..if her husband's is the only one she has ever seen in adulthood!

What..white spots?wart like growths?
Any variation on the normal?

How would she know what to look for..if she has never seen an adult "normal"one?

That's my whole point!Vaginal infections,chlamydia,etc, are mostly internal!Unseen and unknown!

Genital infections of penis can be pretty visual..herpes,warts,etc..the penis is "external"and can show them!

Pretty distasteful,I know..but fact!

And you really gotta pity these young girls who have had very little education,all in the name of "protecting"them and their virtue!
Actually....male genital infections are generally invisible. And the one most likely to be apparent, genital warts, is caused by a HPV which is not linked to cervical cancer.

In any case, as an Egyptian bride is most unlikely to have seen her husband's 'equipment' before the wedding night - by which time it's rather too late to protest - I think any knowledge of what to look for on her part would be academic :lol:

Scottishtourist
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

I disagree newcastle!

Genital warts are very evident on male penis..if you have seen enough of them!

They are very easily treated with cryo-therapy (freezing)and certain "wart"treatments.
But it is the body's immune system that fights the virus.It lives in the body and even though there are no longer symptoms of it..it can flare up again at any time.It never truly leaves the body..but in general after initial infection,successfully dealt with,it will cause very few problems.

It is a virus that thankfully does not cause cervical cancer..it's a different strain..but it is visual and quite noticeable if you have seen enough of them!

Male genital infections are pretty obvious.I worked on genito-urinary ward for a while and recognised them!

Most of them are NOT invisible!

newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Scottishtourist wrote:I disagree newcastle!

Genital warts are very evident on male penis..if you have seen enough of them!

They are very easily treated with cryo-therapy (freezing)and certain "wart"treatments.
But it is the body's immune system that fights the virus.It lives in the body and even though there are no longer symptoms of it..it can flare up again at any time.It never truly leaves the body..but in general after initial infection,successfully dealt with,it will cause very few problems.

It is a virus that thankfully does not cause cervical cancer..it's a different strain..but it is visual and quite noticeable if you have seen enough of them!

Male genital infections are pretty obvious.I worked on genito-urinary ward for a while and recognised them!

Most of them are NOT invisible!
I SAID....most genital infections....not genital warts....which is only one - and a pretty obvious one.

Male genitalia are capable of harbouring any number of STD's many of which often have no visual manifestation e.g. chlamydia, trichomoniasis. And of course the worst of all...HIV...

Glyphdoctor
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Glyphdoctor »

I did not say that the party who becomes infected is necessarily promiscuous. A man and a woman could have a monogamous relationship, but he could have been previously married to a woman who herself was fooling around, and his current wife could catch a disease as a result. Somewhere along the chain, there has to be a weak link. And with average rates of cervical cancer in Egypt, that has to mean there is likely an average number of weak links somewhere, male or female.

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

I was told of two facts recently that I find hard to believe. First one is that in certain medical establishments in Cairo, for 3,000Le, doctors are reconstructing the female hymen which had been broken due to pre marital sex. Fact or fiction? Secondly, some doctors are preforming partial FGM on girls to satisfy the tradition that a lot of parents still demand. This is achieved by only cutting away of a small section of the cliterous, leaving most still in place. Again, fact or fiction?

An interesting fact. If you search out the word cliterous on Bing, it is blocked in Egypt. Probably one of the governing factors in the lack of knowledge concerning such things.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.

Robbo70

Post by Robbo70 »

Hymen reconstruction is quite common and certainly a fact. No idea about your second one.
Stand up to be seen
Speak up to be heard
Shut up to be appreciated

Glyphdoctor
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Glyphdoctor »

Well that is an interesting discovery, Dusak!

newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Fake hymens , with associated "blood" capsule, are available from -where else - China. I vaguely recall some furore in Egypt concerning the marketing of these items a year or so ago and calls for them to be banned lest unsuspecting bridegrooms be duped by their brides.

Yildez
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Yildez »

Robbo70 wrote:Hymen reconstruction is quite common and certainly a fact. No idea about your second one.
Actually it's the most common form of plastic surgery right across the Middle East, including Turkey. :urm:

Glyphdoctor
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Glyphdoctor »

I am sure this is anecdotal because stuff like this you can't get accurate stats about.

jewel
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by jewel »

Perhaps D if you spelt clitoris like this you could " bing " it! :lol:

Most Muslim countries are heavily censored though.

phpBB [video]

Thought police...overdue another tsunami. :mrgreen:
I don't have a plan......so nothing can go wrong!

Glyphdoctor
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Glyphdoctor »

I was going to break my rule about not commenting on spelling errors too, Jewel, but then I checked the correct spelling and it IS blocked.

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

I did spell it correct on my search, but for some unknown reason used the numpty version on here. I searched for it in an attempt to find information on the two statements, that's when I discovered the block, not because I was perving the net. :lol: Thanks for the information, it never ceases to amaze me what they can do nowadays.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.

newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Dusak wrote:I did spell it correct on my search, but for some unknown reason used the numpty version on here. I searched for it in an attempt to find information on the two statements, that's when I discovered the block, not because I was perving the net. :lol: Thanks for the information, it never ceases to amaze me what they can do nowadays.
You'll just have to use Google Search to further your...ahem...research into the female anatomy.

No problem with clitorises there :lol: