Intro

A place for new members to tell the forum members a little bit about themselves and their interest in Luxor.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Wills

Post by Wills »

Zaydine wrote:Oh Thanks for that Wills, my partner is going to suffer with serious earache very soon! :lol:
Your welcome. :) :)

Pasha

Post by Pasha »

I am myself a new arrival to this Forum. However, I have been a frequent telephone caller to Luxor over the past few years and I should like to recommend that you lookup this website to find good prices for calls from the UK to landlines and mobiles in Egypt.

http://callchecker.moneysavingexpert.co ... /index.php

Currently calls cost just 4p per minute, and I have always found the quality and reliability to be very good - unlike some of my previous experiences with phonecards!

tut bar dancer

Post by tut bar dancer »

Hi and welcome to the forum :)
[flash width=320 height=50 loop=true]ad_signatures//tutbardancer.swf[/flash]

Lelseybb2

Post by Lelseybb2 »

I used the 4p landline, (0845) the only thing is the surcharges that are added by your service provider. I am with virgin who charge another 4p per minute plus 12p connection fee. BT are more expensive than this. You should be able to access the information by ringing customer services or on the internet. I also use the 6p per minute mobile number, again there are surcharges from your provider, I am with 3 and it costs me 12p per minute to ring my husbands mobile. Another thing to remember with these calls is you are charged as soon as they put you through to the exchange, so if you dont speak you are still charged for the time it takes to connect.

I have since joined talk anytime 800 with virgin, this means that I get 800 minutes for £30 per month, I use these to ring Egypt and use my free minutes on my mobile for calls to UK numbers.

EARLYBIRD

Post by EARLYBIRD »

Belated welcome to the forum Julie :) ...EB